Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1725 times)
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Yes it hard to select good Alts. When I am selecting a good Alts coin, I see about their project and project team. If the project is good, all rest of thing depends on the team. I always keep eye on first 200 coins on market
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

it would be more difficult if I had to learn everything. in this case the importance of discussing and reading every new development. moreover I can see the development of altcoin in marketcap.

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

After this much time, i don't think there is something lie too many altcoins even we don't have near enough altcoins.

In a couple of year, there will be thousands of it.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

Market is full of many coins many are scams so always be careful whilst selecting a coin because you may lose your money.Select those coins which are based upon some innovative features and are constantly supported by developers.These coins will survive for a long time and you can hold them till the price hike.Altcoins like ETH,NEO,ADA,BCH,EOS are worth investment.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Sir many new coin altcoin have come with new project but you have to choose by compare them only

funnymike

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

I sometimes invest in some altcoins on a very early stage during ICO - 2 out of 3 turned out to be successful, so I'm definitely on plus Smiley
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

There are about 2000 different altcoins now. And I see this as a positive moment, because theoretically, each of these coins can make a profit. In practice, choosing a promising coin is very difficult. You should carefully study the project, the idea of the project, the team and evaluate the overall score of the project.

vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

I don't see any problems here. Altcoins help in developing of crypto and i Don't think that it is bad that there are a lot of altcoins now. I hope the amount of them will be larger.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

Yeah, too many altcoins over there, but there is no necessity to invest in all shitcoins you notice.
Just select those with product or MVP at least and split your capital between some projects
hienvienlang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

This is a bound disagreement, due to thither are extended and extended altcoin promptly. However, this is not exceptional information for the amusement fair. So nations are not auspicious to altcoin.
owmivmen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

Too much altcoin so I'm confused to choose a good coin to invest. I only recognize bitcoin, ethereum, stellar, cardano, ripple and doge. I usually buy the coins for the long term.
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

Too much altcoin so I'm confused to choose a good coin to invest. I only recognize bitcoin, ethereum, stellar, cardano, ripple and doge. I usually buy the coins for the long term.
I think it's a good strategy, especially today. When the coins almost reached their bottom. I wish you success and early acquaintance with all tokens)
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

I think too much Altcoin and more and more coins are not worth it. If there are many altcoins, then all capitalization will be sprayed onto each coin and this will have an impact on the value of altcoin itself.
phasngvx866

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

I look at how much the finished product of the project and how it is interesting to the General public. I always keep an eye on the coins that are in the middle of the list of coinmarketcap.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

Because of too many altcoins in the market, shit coins appeared then also. where some's are right, we don't on which of them now are good to hold in along term. Only few of them which I think is good to hold in a long term such as Ethereum, Waves, Neo, Etc, utk, and Kcs where all of them now are down their price value which is good chance for us to buy them then hold.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 697

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

to choose which altcoin is good and deserves to buy me more depending on the potential and history of altcoin itself example is ethereum that has been proven to have high prices and large volume of transactions and most important is its potential in the future that I think is very good

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

It is true that a lot of new Altcoins are emerging now. But not all the new Altcoin emerging are good, many are not promising. So you must be careful in choosing and buying Altcoin you want to hold.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Yes you are right. There are so many coins coming these days that its so confusing to which one we should invest or not. Invest in top 50 coins at coinmarketcap.com. they update their list time to time. So its easy to identify good projects
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

Altkoinov is now really very much now. However, most of them are tokens. They do not need to know all, because they are used in the narrow spheres of our life. We only occasionally come across from some of them. To know them, you need to familiarize yourself with the ICO projects, not the basis of which they were issued and the subsequent information on the stages of the implementation of this project.
Coins are more of the same type. They differ only in their different functional qualities.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

I would stay away from coins if the percentage of circulating supply to total supply is not high. Also, it is really important to invest in tokens with real-life use cases (ex: binance token helps you trade cheaper). When investing in a cryptocurrency, I should be able to understand why more and more people will buy that coin in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: