Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1727 times)
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

There are a number of altcoins and choosing one is technical that one has to take before making any choice of a coin. I will prioritize ethereum, ripple and stellar coin to any other altcoin on the market. That is my preference and don't know of yours.
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:00 AM

truly, there are too many altcoins within the market to the amplify that we don't even know the only to make investments on however i suppose coinmarketcap is there to assist on which altcoins to buy. this will be completed by means of searching at the pinnacle 50 within the coinmarketcap and studies on them to select the excellent.
RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

the more altcoins, the better. because we are so many references to picking coins, much we can do with altcoins that now. we are easier to choose coins that fit with our budget, because there are various kinds of coins from low to high prices.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
this is depends on the project what they will do and check the potential of the project if you think it will caught an eye of the people. Check also the background of the members of the project to sure if they have influence in the world to advertise the project to help for the price of the token and for the project. Check also the feedback of the people about the project and to them with that you csn surely that you know that they have a lot of investors Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

in my opinion, if too many altcoins appear every day it is getting harder and harder to find good investments unless this huge amount of money is invested in most ICO scam projects that cause a dump in bitcoin and put the whole market in minus. I tried my best to find the pumps that took place in the altcoin market and then invested on those coins as they were being pumped. in this way I can make a quick profit without getting involved with any of the Shitcoins or being a bag holder or losing money.

tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

That's right. And even if you have done thorough research and are confident in an altcoin, there is still nothing to guarantee its success. So many unexpected factors can affect the success of a coin. It has like 1% chance of success, but eventually it's a huge payoff for its believers.

Mike Tyson

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

I think personally, for the speculation of holding my suggestion, we hold a popular coin that has a name in many markets. like ETH, LTC. their price will follow the level of Bitcoin. and I believe if ICO for Bitcoin will go up. but also how strong can you hold it down. And also with some good intentions and think of solutions well to the problem, some are pure fraud.

P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:09:04 AM

There's a lot of altcoin projects are launching everyday and most of them are scam but there are some good ones too.
By doing complete research and applying your knowledge you can differentiate between several projects working on a same product or field.
bitmybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:17:31 AM

My best advice is to find an advisor who knows better than you, and learn from him/her.  This space is just way to much for the average person to take in and understand, and paying someone to help you with investment choices just makes sense.  Would you go to a jungle that you don't know anything about by yourself with nothing more than google maps?  Think about it.
guizi6

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

Why are there so many altcoins? There are now more than a few thousand cryptocurrencies on the market, but only a few dozen can survive, most of them have died or been forgotten.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:37 AM

yep, The crypto market now has too many altcoin, because there are too many ICO projects being born. But most people who buy ICO are sold clean. So the altcoin is mostly dead coin. ICO project 1 day more so the risk of crypto lost value is very high, there is too much coin garbage
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

Yes, too many alt coins and this should tell you how incredible the Blockchain is being utilized to solve humanity's problems in all sectors of life. Most of the coins become unsuccessful yet it is a good sign for a brighter future for cryptocurrency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

I think there are several things one needs to consider while choosing a project or token to invest your hard earned money. First, the team, secondly the white paper, thirdly the product they are working on, fourthly the roadmap and finally check  if the team is really according to the white paper and roadmap.

Hope this helps.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

Yes you are right. There are so many coins coming these days that its so confusing to which one we should invest or not. Invest in top 50 coins at coinmarketcap.com. they update their list time to time. So its easy to identify good projects
According to the latest data from coinmarketcap that it is now available more than 1500 coins and tokens that make the competition becomes very tight, let alone hundreds of ICO continues to make a lot of coins will disappear.

Btcnaivie

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

Well mate, in choosing a good altcoins to invest to sell and to hold you much do thorough research and make for interview with the experts. Look for coins that have a lot of investors and have a high value on the market.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:47:12 AM

I think, Yes, now a lot of different coins. And this is very good because we have a chance to earn money for this.
And also we also need to be careful because of a lot of scams.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

Indeed, the one thing you have to know before putting resources into any of them is that 80% of them will come up short and just a bunch of them will survive. The coins with incredible item and true utilize cases are the ones which will survive. Its simply like startup culture where just a couple of end up fruitful.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

nowadays a lot of altcoins are scattered in the market, sometimes I am very confused to choose which one? I do research and analysis before choosing the altcoin for my investment I participate in telegram groups that provide information about good altcoin, the other way is my only choose altcoin which is ranked top 20 in coin market cap, sometimes I also discuss with my community and friends to find the right altcoin.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

Currently i am holding 6 altcoins namely Ethereum, Datarius, Saifu, LCS, Cardano and Litecoin. I keep on holding because i believe that it will  rise before this year ends making all my altcoins profitable to invest.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

Yes, we have too many altcoins in exchanges and they would still increase more. Just make sure you are investing ones with good potentials. They just invest in any shitcoin but make sure you do your research properly before investing. That would help
Many altcoin are born in the market, they have many scams ico, so we can not distinguish what is the potential ico and what is ico scam, so be careful in investing, do not lose clean capital.
yes, the o be honest the population of the coin in the industry are trully worried. because if there's so many coins now the investor would not decide carefully and easily. we know that some of the coins now are scam and the only goal is to het money to other people that's why we need to decide carefully. I hope that it would seperate for the investors
I do not see the number of Altcoins present as before. so I do not think too much for Altcoin is present and come back for now. Altcoin's developmental capabilities to address today's ever-increasing market challenges enable it to emerge as a new Altcoin.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: