Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 04:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1727 times)
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

You can decide and make a distinction between altcoins if you know its potential features. Make a proper research to see that the coin is worth it and is good for a long term run. Also you can refer to coinmarketcap to see what coin is still holding it to top 100.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:36:13 AM

I am a small trader in 2015-2017. and new on BTT. if I had to trade again. I will buy the altcoin I once bought. such as ETH, DGB, WAVES, GAME, LTC, DOGE, STR, XRP. and buy new altcoins like NEO, ADX, OMG, ADA. because I think this is a good thing for long term investment. because the future of the project is very clear.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

although many altcoins, I will buy good altcoins, good examples of altcoins to buy include:
1. ripple
2. stellar lumens
3. eos
4. cardano

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

These days, many of the ICOs who are raising Millions of millions are turning to be a scam. It is very important to complete a research before investing in any of the ICO, as it is not established, we can not invest on any of the coins just blindly. There are few top listing sites like ICO Bench, ICO Rating and many more that are completing their research and listing the ICOs. Though investing in a cryptocurrency is a risk, we should have a background check before investing.
I will check the below things before I invest my time and money in any of the Coin:
1.       Their team strength and past experiences on Crypto
2.       MVP and Roadmap of the project
3.   Marketing strategies in improving the project
4.   Market demand on the project they did it (whether the product they come up with is unique or just copying the existing one)
5.   How the support of the team/ are they available anytime- which helps in understanding their customer success, which will be a backbone of the project.
6.   Follow the conversations they are doing in their community for a few days before purchasing the coins.

piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

usually, I will see the price of the coin in the market, and I will choose the coins that I think have a good prospect in the future. that way I can save it for a long time in order to get a bigger profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

personally, I think, there are too many altcoins in the market to extend that we do not even know one to invest but I think Coinmarketcap is there to help where altcoin to buy. because you can see a lot of coins that you have to buy and also you must examine which coin is best for you.

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

There was a time when anybody could go out and collect money without having anything. Neither the product nor the normal team. Now these times have passed and the number of altcoys is no longer growing exponentially.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

Ethereum is the best and still choosing it. Ethereum is always favorite in the crypto marketing but some choosing other altcoin and most of this coin is having zero value. Much better to choose famious coin, just dont push your self in to risky situation to avoid bancrapsy into your investment.
dadanramdan

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

i will choose which stable to invest, and to buy i will lok some coins that new listed on market. and i will pick on real altcoins and not tokens. tokens have more risk than altcoins in market and i not wanna pick that
when altcoin is getting more in the marketplace we have to be careful of the coins we are going to invest therefore we have to be prepared and alert to coins that have potential that will hurt investors, I am also committed to investing on certain coin coins like ethereum,

do not choose to invest on ico tokens usually when ico coins appear in the market the price will go down, as many are selling the ico coins.
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

Before deciding which altcoin is the best I study the team, the project and the roadmap
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:03:14 AM

Its normal to have too many altcoins in the market because there is always a new ico that is being introduced so we can expect for better platforms that will be going to release.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

Yes that's true! so if you choose to examine all of those altcoin's you can use a lot of your time. But through selection you make it more simpler just choose the right platform that you want to invest,  lot's of them are  banking and finance services, Energy ,social media etc. just choose the more reliable one that has already working product and services, transparent, etc. its all remain in your decision follow and trust your instinct.
Walexizi

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

Investing on altcoin it enhance making research about the coin and to check what the coin is based on like what it is used for to know maybe it should be hold for long time or not and maybe it worth investing on it or not.
Supremacy2

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

Too many altcoins give many investors headache about what project to choose for hold or swing trading. My best strategy is to choose project that focus fully on what community members see as a way of solving immediate problems.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

Select the course that it is definitely as has a high ranking in the coinmarketcap. It will be at least gives guarantees for future investments from other less coin have confidence. Indeed many other cryptos also sometimes just being shitcoin and is to be avoided.
Jiwptw

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

each of us has its own criteria for choosing a good altcoin for hold .I chose etherium
Toukir007

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

yes you are right there are too many altcoin on the market.we get a trouble to find real project.so be carefull,before invest on any project 1st research about this project then invest your money.otherwise you will loss your money.
zouwahyu

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

Too many altcoin its Good for altcoin rivalry, we must be smart to choose where alt coin is good and where altcoin is not good its projects. ICO will succeed if the project is good and its white paper is interesting, and ultimately achieved softcap and hardcap for altcoins
Girtogoh3

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

I think the best way to choose altcoins is to watch their capitalization on the website of coinmarket
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

I do not see any problem in increasing the number of subcoins in the market of crypto currencies. subcoins are causing the crypto exchange to develop. new projects are being produced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: