Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1725 times)
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Unfortunately, there has been an incredible increase in ico projects over the last 3 to 4 months. Unfortunately, it does not stop as soon as this is over. Here he goes to a waste of time. Many projects are disappearing. I hope that after that we are faced with less logical projects.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

I do not buy little-known altcoins, because they increased the risk of losing their money by investing, I choose projects that are on hearing and with the prospect
Yeah, there's a lot of altcoins right now that also has a potential to get good profits but I believe those investors are choosing those popular coin like ETH in order to be more secured and not to regrets at the end.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

There is a current trend of creation of many different altcoins for different roles and it may be important, but coins with the same function (for example, payment, but restricted to the online store X) is really not necessary and people should not buy them. We already have bitcoin and other multi-purpose payments coins.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

Of course I can not choose the best altcoins among such a large number of coins offered, but still I try to choose the coins that are in the top 30 or just people have already analyzed the coin. The better and more promising the project (even if it is a little-known coin), the more likely that I will choose it.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

the chance for a new altcoin was thin enough when compared with altcoin that had a top rank. such as eth, eos, neo and ripples.
I just want to recommend you on the coin if you want to invest long. but still you have to do a lot of plans and strategies to avoid things that harm

some altcoins can be sleeping giants for years and comes to market in a glance,
even they can be much more profitable than bitcoin if you choose them wisely,
about your list, eos and ripple has less chance due to latest problems they had, but eth and neo still have chance, also you can add DGB to the list which seems is waking up in last few weeks  Grin
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:35:35 AM

yes you are right now very much altcoin terpipa therefore you should be able to use the altcoin to be able to find a fortune and can grow the assets you have and do not until you buy wrong atlcoin.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
Well there are many cryptocurrencies that exists today all over the world and all of them are doing really great in the financial markets. But still out of all the alternative cryptocurrencies I personally think that etherium is the best form of cryptocurrency because it's popularity is highest among all the other alternative cryptocurrencies.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

which you should definitely read the background of the project in whitepapernya. all information is clearly summarized.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dobenklik

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

too much altcoins makes us who will buy it to be confused and hesitant. many of the altcoins are not really good and weak, most likely almost half of altcoin will die. only ethereum will survive.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

Yes, we have too many altcoins in exchanges and they would still increase more. Just make sure you are investing ones with good potentials. They just invest in any shitcoin but make sure you do your research properly before investing. That would help
Many altcoin are born in the market, they have many scams ico, so we can not distinguish what is the potential ico and what is ico scam, so be careful in investing, do not lose clean capital.
Strongly agree, Many altcoins are born on the market, they have a lot of scam  ICO. So many people can not tell which one is a scam and not a scam. so what should we do before investing in it, we should check it first and must remain vigilant with fraud everywhere. so my advice Just makes sure you invest that has good potential.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

The huge amount of money in the market of crypto currencies attracted the attention of many project makers. every day the crypto market is on its way to being universal and people want to join. due to these reasons the number of subcoins is increasing.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

The fact that there are so many altcoins I don't see this as a problem. Each altcoin represents a specific project that is aimed at the introduction of blockchain technology in any sphere of activity. And the more of these projects, the better, because the ubiquitous spread of crypto allows people to quickly understand and evaluate its benefits.
razgeriez

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

The fact that there are so many altcoins I don't see this as a problem. Each altcoin represents a specific project that is aimed at the introduction of blockchain technology in any sphere of activity. And the more of these projects, the better, because the ubiquitous spread of crypto allows people to quickly understand and evaluate its benefits.
Many altcoins mean there will be many opportunities for us to make our transaction more faster. If there is a stuck in this one you could choose another . That's the advantage, but there is also disadvantage that they will make you confuse to choose which is the best one.
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

Very simply  Cheesy. I read and analyze all available information about the coin. After, if the coin I like, I keep watch for a while. After that I decide to buy this coin, if it seems good to me.
If we are talking about top altcoins, I choose only out of sympathy. I think they are all good and will grow in the same proportion with bitcoin. It's a matter of taste in the end.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
Ducpham1991

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:41:05 AM

In near future, altcoin is valuable will survive. All left will die.
maiduytrinh

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:46:39 AM

That is understandable. There are many areas in life and they always have creative ideas to create their own tokens. So many altcoin are born and every coin has its own characteristics. Not only that, the rubbish was born for the purpose of redeeming, scam
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

the number of altcoins circulating in the market makes us more choices to have altcoin, we can see their prices in the market before buying them and I think a lot of good altcoins will benefit us

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

After success of bitcoin their are many new Altcoin lunch in to the market. Even. Many government wants to lunch their own cryptocurrency. Altcoins are provide better service and advantages then that of bitcoin. Altcoin like Ethereum is most stable then that of bitcoin. For this reason it is the perfect asset for long term investment. Another Altcoin knkeas litecoin is also a profitable Altcoin. In matter of money transaction it is provid batter, secure, and fast transaction. Because of this above advantages of altcoin. Many new Altcoin are released.
ms.moon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

You should first look at some kind of altcoin before you decide to buy them. There are many things that you can consider such as technology, development team, future potential, prices on the coinmarket .... Find out thoroughly before making your decision.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

I will choose bitcoin and eth as an option to invest in cryptocurrency because for me the two coins have market power so very little we lose our coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: