Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5862 times)
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

No one can till what will it turn out but i believe it have a good future a head and it continuously developing 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
Hard to determine given that the market itself is volatile in nature amd therefore, there won't be consistency when it comes to the increase or neither decrease in the market. One thing is for sure, that the market value will not be continuously increasing for three years so we should not be absurd on speculating what would be the market value of a particular crypto because it is like you are fooling yourself.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

I believe in the next 3 years, cryptocurrency will have gone wide to the extent that many countries would be accepting as a mode of payment in their country.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

I cannot predict the price because I am not good at it. But what I do believe is that 3 years from now, crypto verse will be different in today's situation. I believe many companies are now using blockchain technology for their operation in business. Mass adoption will now be imminent.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

Though the market is not at it's friendly state now but now but at the same time it's high time to invest but this can be a personal decision depending on courage and capital to invest but it's a good time to put money in because Crypto is not dying and BTC is better in this stage due to it gives room to other Altcoin and it coming for long and will go more longer.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

my opinion cryptocurrency 3 years later is crypto will be the biggest currency that many people use to make transactions.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:07 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

actually I am not very confident to say that in the next three years crypto conditions may be because it is always unexpected, but for me crypto is strong and able to develop in the future and it can be a lot of coin coins popping up ...
If the development of bitcoin is fast enough, it is not impossible that within 3 years crypto has become mainstream many people know about crypto and even many stores accept bitcoin for payment, it will happen if the development of bitcoin is rapid, meaning that many countries start legalizing it
baranovskaeirina

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

I think that bitcoin will cost around $ 100 000 and this is based on the analysis of the price and development of the industry on the basis of the schedule for the entire period !
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

I think that bitcoin will cost around $ 100 000 and this is based on the analysis of the price and development of the industry on the basis of the schedule for the entire period !

na ja common, bitcoin will not cost $ 100 000. Do not dream to much. I hope crypto industry will calm down and then will begin a steady growth.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

I personally see the situation in 3 years is quite rosy, due to the fact that there can be cloud 4 consecutive years) women's Logic of course , but I think so)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Well, if you look at it individually, it's hard to predict. How will behave this or that crypto currency. And if you take in general. I think that the currency will develop. And I think we'll see a lot more.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

Such long waiting times are very hard to analyze because at such a large length it is very difficult to say what is really serious, because this can not be predicted with any minimum probability.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

I think that everything will be in order, so I try not to worry about it. If you ask about how the technology of crypto currency can develop, I do not think that something big will happen during this time, most likely the CY will gradually enter into all spheres of our life.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

I think cryptocurrency will develop more in the next years and for sure in 3 years prices will be a lot higher than they are now
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

It's useless to think about it. Most likely, crypto-currencies will be too different even after a year and there is no sense in discussing it
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

na ja common, bitcoin will not cost $ 100 000. Do not dream to much. I hope crypto industry will calm down and then will begin a steady growth.

Yes, Don't dream to much. I agree with you that crypto industry will growth with stable growth. Like you say, steady growth. After shit coin die together, great crypto companies will still alive. I think will be some things surprise. Maybe Etherium will be the leader, or some other like Ardor, EOS, NEM, stellar.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

no one can predict the correct things in the future, but in my idea, just a guess, i think that cryptocurrency is well developed and more upgraded things as bitcoins and other altcoins will be more popular that the cryptocurrency will be welcomed in many country.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

cryptocurrency in the next 3 years, I predict that there will be more and more new coins, and more people will join crypto, so cryptocurrency will become even more crowded. and of course there will be more rules in crypto, rules that make us more profitable.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

To reach $ 100,000 in 3 years certainly cannot happen in a month, there must be a long process and of course it can be achieved gradually, to reach $ 100,000 the final price of 2018 must reach $ 25,000, if the end of the year price is under $ 10,0000 it seems difficult reach $ 100,000 in 3 years.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:12:02 AM

with the tremendous technological development at this time I am sure that the cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: