Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ?  (Read 3534 times)
CryptoXis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

Pretty much you can ride along and HODL for something. This is the best chance to buy because market bleeds so much. All alts are down too and hoping to take a big foot march onwards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

I highly prefer that you should invest a huge amount right now while the market price is still dropping because in this way you will be able to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
true cause we dont even have to know how much amount that can probably take for you when you have to take the opportunity while the market are on the dropping moment of it.
I think if we don't know what will happen with crypto, it is careless if we put huge amout of money in that. But maybe try with half of it and save half more to buy it when it down again. At least safest way to do.
I think research is very necessary to do this. will you buy at this price or wait for the price to go back down? analysis that. what if the price does not go back down? and  prices continue to rise. of course you will waste this opportunity right? you're right you can allocate 50% of your money to buy and the rest to wait for the price to go down
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

I think it's a very good time to invest. A lot of investors are now panicking about the downs of the altcoins. So when they panic, you should be greedy to buy lots of cheap coins. You will get great profit in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

When the price is lower we have to take chance for buy
ting them when they are at dips, so always study the market situations. People are making lot of money because they them at dips and selling them when the prices start increasing.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

I suggest you can buy bitcoin right now and don't wait too long to buy bitcoin, because I see this bitcoin has begun to enter price increases so that it is best to buy bitcoin.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

In my opinion, it is good to buy but not that much and wait until the market goes up.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

Buy more and accumulate, sell later for good profits.
Some people are getting upset by the trends of cryptos nowadays but an intelligent and experienced trader sees this trend as an opportunity to buy more and accumulate for more profits later this year.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

Buy now and don't wait for a next dip. Remember, we haven't seen the bullish market yet so who knows it might start today. Take this opportunity to buy more since the market price is now slowly moving up.

Waiting at this dip means you may miss the opportunity to become rich as if bull runs begins then you would not be able to buy at higher price. So better to buy at this reasonable rate and hold it so that you can make money on the rise when it happens.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

I think you must wait for the moment.
Even though BTC and other digital currencies are being hit, but I'm sure there will be a moment to benefit from several other ICOs.

This is almost near to lower and waiting too much can be huge risky at this time when year will close in coming months and generally in the end market picks up and give you the bumper return. So you may miss out on that ride if that happens now.

Because if we wait too long we will lose the moment where it’s near to lower, we will never know how long this low price will last and it could suddenly rise because we are waiting too long.
I dont think its a good idea to predict the bottom or the top of the price volatility. Its really difficult and almost like gambling.
It will be better to ride the wave, enter and jump in when the price is started to moving and finding momentum.
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

personal opinion
I think the market is very suitable for buying when it falls, because we can buy more coins with less investment! This is hard to achieve in the green market!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

I highly prefer that you should invest a huge amount right now while the market price is still dropping because in this way you will be able to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
true cause we dont even have to know how much amount that can probably take for you when you have to take the opportunity while the market are on the dropping moment of it.
I think if we don't know what will happen with crypto, it is careless if we put huge amout of money in that. But maybe try with half of it and save half more to buy it when it down again. At least safest way to do.
I think research is very necessary to do this. will you buy at this price or wait for the price to go back down? analysis that. what if the price does not go back down? and  prices continue to rise. of course you will waste this opportunity right? you're right you can allocate 50% of your money to buy and the rest to wait for the price to go down

You have make your point that analysing the market is important but ever since I join the crypto currency community there are some certain things which are inevitable and such thing are the end of the year dip. Therefore, I will only advice day trader to buy when it Sunday while long term trader wait till it December holiday.

Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

We cant really give an exact percentage on how many traders could able to withstand this very volatile market and a crucial tug of war between sellers and buyers.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

Maybe I will still wait until the price stabilizes. For me, now is a time that is quite risky to trade, because the price of btc / alts is unpredictable. Will he go back up or down even further.
Don't wait any longer because we never know how bitcoin will behave, once the bull market started, it will easily shoot up to the top.
It's the dip is what we are witnessing now, we should not wait for any lower price, buy now and just hold.
Why do you have to buy when prices are unstable like this? isn't this really risky? it's better to wait until the price is normal and return to stable. That's when the right time to buy.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

Maybe I will still wait until the price stabilizes. For me, now is a time that is quite risky to trade, because the price of btc / alts is unpredictable. Will he go back up or down even further.
Don't wait any longer because we never know how bitcoin will behave, once the bull market started, it will easily shoot up to the top.
It's the dip is what we are witnessing now, we should not wait for any lower price, buy now and just hold.
Why do you have to buy when prices are unstable like this? isn't this really risky? it's better to wait until the price is normal and return to stable. That's when the right time to buy.

overall, all depends on the strategy that will be used to trade. there is no harm in buying it now if you want to do long-term trading, because in my opinion every time is right if you want to make an investment, certainly everyone has their own strategies and ways to make a profit. we all do not know exactly when the market will be stable, rather than being left behind by the low price momentum it is better not to buy now.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

Bitcoin market is very unpredictable so what wii happen next we don't know.Therefore I think this is the time to buy bitcoin and hold it. Bitcoin price is very volatile so you will gain I hope.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable which we cannot able to guess what is going to happen in the next week, but still, the chances are very high because Bitcoin price will increase surely if you manage to buy them now. Still, Bitcoin price is very low in the market which once market starts recovering we can easily make the very good amount of money.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Actually, a few days ago I thought it was a good time to buy, but today I was really confused whether the market went down again, no sign of recovery.

to wait for no definite time, because the value of the cryoto currency is unpredictable, but now many predict the value of the crypto currency will rise at the end of this year
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

yes of course you should be able to take advantage of moments like this to be able to buy more bitcoin and I think the current condition of bitcoin prices is the most basic price so you should be able to buy bitcoin right now.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Now is the time for us to buy, as the price of coins continues to fall, may fall to the lowest, and ETH will only be reduced to $ 50. should buy now
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

I think, this is a good opportunity and time to buy because almost the price of all coins has dropped so you can buy at a low price, no need to wait anymore because prices will change quickly and you will be late to buy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: