Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
owmivmen (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

I absolutely agree that you should not sell tokens at once, but you just have to wait, if the project was worth it, then they will definitely rise!
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

Hi, it's not possible to find out when it's more profitable to sell a token. We do not see the future, I have a lot of times, and I'm sure that everyone has it.
Just need to sell when you have a good price and forget.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
owmivmen (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

I absolutely agree that you should not sell tokens at once, but you just have to wait, if the project was worth it, then they will definitely rise!
yes that's my biggest mistake as long as i hold cryptocurrency. at that time the market conditions decreased and the urgent need made me sell my assets.
owmivmen (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Hi, it's not possible to find out when it's more profitable to sell a token. We do not see the future, I have a lot of times, and I'm sure that everyone has it.
Just need to sell when you have a good price and forget.
that's the hardest thing to do when the market goes down. forget about the tokens I have and sell them next year when I need money. it was a difficult choice.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

Afterall, the movement from the coin price belongs to the community in which the community has the full control to give a lot of FOMO and FUD for anyone who even doesn't know the coin and just believing that the coin is going to the moon.
Dergansion

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

I think not all ico will be a good proyect in the future. but usually for the beginning of the distribution of token bounty the price will always go down .. because many of the bounty hunter sell their tokens the result of payment campaign .. my suggestion to be held first after the token division bounty.wait hold and get new stable price after it was sold

Archibaldos123

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

These are isolated cases.  If the project is medium or below average, and there is no special interest for the public, sell the received tokens immediately.  Usually such projects do not go to large exchanges, and on Etherdelta the price after the output flies rapidly downwards, unnecessarily to the coin there is no demand.  Sell ​​at once!  Proven personally and I could sell a lot of coins at a good price, I decided to wait ... now they cost a penny
owmivmen (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

Afterall, the movement from the coin price belongs to the community in which the community has the full control to give a lot of FOMO and FUD for anyone who even doesn't know the coin and just believing that the coin is going to the moon.
it's my worst thing when selling tokens that will experience a huge price increase. it made me very much at a loss by the price difference in the market with the tokens I got at the time.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

I think not all ico will be a good proyect in the future. but usually for the beginning of the distribution of token bounty the price will always go down .. because many of the bounty hunter sell their tokens the result of payment campaign .. my suggestion to be held first after the token division bounty.wait hold and get new stable price after it was sold
Yes your opinion is very true, most people immediately sell it after the tokens landed in their wallets, most people can not wait to hold the tokens, they do not care about the ups and downs of token prices that are important to them is getting the results of their work.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
I strongly agree with your strategy, I have also experienced similar things. the price of some token increases sharply a few days after the coin is listing on the market

butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

Yes, it often happens because the rest of the ICO participants are behaving like you. We all want to dump the coins we have received during the ICO as soon as possible, thereby effectively driving the price down. If you have selected the ICO carefully (selecting it based on some value criteria), no need to hurry with selling the coins. Once the others have sold their bounty tokens, the price will most likely rise, like in your case.
owmivmen (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

Yes that's a good suggestion. I sell tokens from a good project. when the token sale, the project was successful in the token sales for 3 months. it's as my experience to see a good or bad project in the future.
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

i'm agree with u , bounty hunter is not only dumper, get and sell.
we must hold, help for growth community and development.
vote on new market, and give review, suggestion for good development.
if project plan and roadmap are good,
in future u will have much more  than u have now

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

As investors you have believe in project and need to have capability to hold funds for longer periods to make big money. If can't hold for much time you gonna lose always.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

I always check roadmap and their current status before I sell. It is the first best thing to do before you decide to sell or hodl a coin. Some milestone in the road map really creates large hike in the price.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

This is not always the case something the price drastically go down. although there are really some coins that perform better in the market, when it hit the exchange, some coins will not have the same fate, the development and progress and support of the community is the one who will make an impact.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Let this be a great lesson for you, but you do not need to get frustrated, we all make such mistakes, so we just need to learn patience and sell tokens only when they did x100 to sell before it does not make sense
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Yes thats correct mate ever ico will have a great market in the future thats why as a bounty hunter we need to hold our token and we dont need to sell it in a cheap price we work hard on it so we need to have a good profit by holding it and promise this is the best way to make more profit in our tokens.
owmivmen (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

Yes, it often happens because the rest of the ICO participants are behaving like you. We all want to dump the coins we have received during the ICO as soon as possible, thereby effectively driving the price down. If you have selected the ICO carefully (selecting it based on some value criteria), no need to hurry with selling the coins. Once the others have sold their bounty tokens, the price will most likely rise, like in your case.
How can that happen when the market is in a bad condition? ico participants will sell bonuses on every token purchase in pre ico or ico period and that's what keeps the price down. I imagine the price will go down but the token price increases drastically after it's in 3 crypto markets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: