Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
xyzone

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

You are some of the less fortunate but do not lose all your money. many ico buyers are losing money due to holding too long so the project is finally scam. if I become you I will see the progress according to the project's roadmap.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

I agree with you. If you hold tokens or coins for a long time they will grow in price strongly, the main thing that the project was good. On the other hand, they can be sold during pumping, and bought after their price drops again.

farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

It is always better to wait and sell, even if slightly cheaper than the maximum price. Because it's very unpleasant to know that u missed this opportunity.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Actually, not the same thing happens everytime. The market value of some tokens are not increasing anymore upon being listed in the market even after a couple of months. So sometimes, selling it already is a good choice especislly if thr price of a certain token is not moving that much. So it sometimes depends.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

The sale of Token soon proves that you do not have trust in the ICO project. IMO, if your ICO project involves a hard cap or potential signal, then hold for at least 2 months because the time after receiving the token from the bounty, the exchange rate will always decrease for a while, sometimes up to 1 month. So do not sell token too early if it is a potential ICO project.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

I also experience the same. I dumped a coin once it hits the exchange and it hits be back with a pumped price. It goes x4 and all I can think of all day are the reason why sold it immediately. There is nothing wrong with selling with what you have but its also a good thing to get more on what I have. After realizing it, I am giving time for coins to mature and I am hodling it for a minimum of 6 months. I don't want the same thing happening again. Learning things the hard way can make us realize the value of our assets.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

You still essentially made $250 for a few posts each week, that's pretty damn good. Don't look at it as a loss since no one can ever predict what the top of the peak looks like when it's actually happening.
peopel sometimes panic and do thongs they regret afterwards, it is okay. Do not thonk about it far roo ,uch, it is better to go on
The real purpose for participating in any of the bounty campaign is to make some good money and that you can only do once you will hold your tokens for some good period which can then help you in having some more earning. there is no need to make any kind of hurry and that you must stay patient and that you need to keep holding your tokens unless you see their value rising higher.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

I had the same situation. The main thing is not to hurry, I made this conclusion. However, many more coins that are waiting for us)
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Before holding or selling your bounty tokens you need to do researches about the project! Most of bounty tokens should be sold and only some of them deserve holding!
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

We have all been there, but it can easily go another way and you regret not selling early while there is still hype of coming to new exchange. You should really focus on the development of their product.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

Yeah same experience i sell my bounty reward token for a cent. I didnt give it a chances to grow. Not the price is from 0.20$ to 1$. Big difderent
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

If coin is perspective it's always better to hold it.
Short term investors must be experienced otherwise it's just about loosing money.
There is an interesting bounty campaign - WELLTRADO.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

You still essentially made $250 for a few posts each week, that's pretty damn good. Don't look at it as a loss since no one can ever predict what the top of the peak looks like when it's actually happening.
peopel sometimes panic and do thongs they regret afterwards, it is okay. Do not thonk about it far roo ,uch, it is better to go on
The real purpose for participating in any of the bounty campaign is to make some good money and that you can only do once you will hold your tokens for some good period which can then help you in having some more earning. there is no need to make any kind of hurry and that you must stay patient and that you need to keep holding your tokens unless you see their value rising higher.

But there will be the time that comes that you are really in need of money and sort of you need to sell it. In that instances you should not regret selling your coin too early or in low price because you just earn it in bounty and you dont have any investment like money on it so it is still profit. As a bounty hunter although we sell it early and loss a lot of profit because of selling it is not considered as a loss because at first we are not investing money on it , it is just bounty we joined.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

The worst ICO that I invested is LA token. The price increase only about 20 % higher than ICO price. It only last abount a week after that the price is under ICO price. Now drop more than 60 % from ICO price. I think I should be more careful to invest in ICO.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

Yes, it often happens because the rest of the ICO participants are behaving like you. We all want to dump the coins we have received during the ICO as soon as possible, thereby effectively driving the price down. If you have selected the ICO carefully (selecting it based on some value criteria), no need to hurry with selling the coins. Once the others have sold their bounty tokens, the price will most likely rise, like in your case.
How can that happen when the market is in a bad condition? ico participants will sell bonuses on every token purchase in pre ico or ico period and that's what keeps the price down. I imagine the price will go down but the token price increases drastically after it's in 3 crypto markets.

When the price is too down, we don't sell early so that we cannot fell regrets we just hold it for long term. After one year when the price were stable in a high value its time to sell and we have much money and we save it for the future of our life.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

The one mantra in crypto world is hodl. You should have waited for a longer I wish. Right after ICO is completed and a coin is listed, its value decreases. After two months or three it starts increasing in values. It is my experience.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

In the actual fact that is what I usually do before. I do sell my tokens too early as soon as I received them from bounty campaign. I noticed I don't normally make much profit after selling and this made me to feel disturbed. Just of recent , a friend of mine who has made tangible profits in crypto told me that I can always sell my tokens at ICO price and even beyond if only I  can learn to be patient. I began to practice patience in terms of holding my tokens for sometime before selling. Surprisingly to me, I began to make big  profits after selling because I no longer sell at cheap price too early again. Indeed, it worth it to be patient before one sells out tokens if bigger profit is one's desire.

SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

If you are a bounty hunter, the worst thing that you can do is just to sell your tokens right away after you get them, becausey you are going to regret in a near time, trust me

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

If the price of the coin is more after listing in the exchange then it is good to sell, suppose if the price of the coin is low compared to ICO price then it is a good hold. We have to act according to the situation of the coin, once the price decrease it is good to buy and hold them if you find potential in the project.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Holding your bounty reward is a good decision unless your token have a good concept and developer inside there also a lot of project that turning to shitcoin, but if the price of altcoin arr good to sell or higher that ico price then go sell your reward, but all the decision are in your hand Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: