Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
ILLuzion

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Yes, this is a big problem. Do not sell all your coins at once, leave a piece for a long period.

chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

I prefer a cascading method of buying and selling coins, because he often saved me in similar situations. I think that this is the most optimal variant.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

I have often had similar situations because I often can not guess the right moment to sell. I am not lucky or I don’t know the market good enough.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Now you have learned a lesson. I also did that when i received my first reward in the bounty campaign that i joined. As a beginner at first you dont know what you will do,  we will learn all the mistakes that we encounter at the first place. To be more knowledgeable in next days.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

That depends on the circumstances of the ICO project as some projects will have a high value after the ICO then drop its price after that without a chance to come back up and there is some ICO projects witha low price after the ICO then after some time the token price moons.
tablow

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
price tend to raise after the ico is done, yes somethings is good too hold on for some good tym
nguyendu164a

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

Selling a token too early or late depends on the price of the price of token. There is no particular time to sell or buy it. If the price is quite appreciating it doesn't matter whether it is too early or not.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

I agree with you, I will hold all of my tokens too. Also we can see that bitcoin is falling, it's worsth time to sell anything.
How long do you hold coins after bounty?
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

I think it's better to wait because even if the prices have fallen for a while, it's better to wait until it grows up again.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

Of course, everything depends on the project. It is necessary to conduct a detailed analysis of the prospects of the campaign, and only then decide whether to sell or hold tokens.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

It is all a risk and it will not be this profitable if you don't actually take the risk and i recommend to hold your coins 6 months before you plan to sell but if you don't want to earn millions then sell it quick.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

Not planning to sell my Ether coins until such time. There's a big chance for a rise up in the future. Can't wait for Chozun 途赞's token sale.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Selling token to early happens to all investors!  The level of discipline and patience is different from person to person. So we all sell at different price based on our patience level.  What important however is that you sell with profit!

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

Sometimes Vice versa.I did not have time to sell coins once and still these coins have not risen in price.So it's very hard to guess.Specific recommendations are hard to give.It all depends on the project.If the project itself is a long-term then most likely you need to wait with the sale of their coins
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

so many coins and icos face a pump in a bull run but than they do not show any sign of rise and so many of them have so low volume or even no volume at all, so it depends on project not waiting every time will bring more profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

I would not immediately sell it, you need to resist the psychological pressure and wait for the best price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

Next time please Be patient my friends! I believe in the cryptocurrencies and i also recommend you hold your token, don't sell all of them!
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

if it is already sold for luck. because it's just a coin that we can for free, not with capital.
there is indeed regret when it sells too early and it runs out its coin prices rise.
nevertheless, just be grateful for what we've got.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

I will not make such mistake, I will always hold my bounty tokens especially the good bounties, I might sell off some bounties when i feel the bounty does not make much sense or when i think it will dump, I can sell off but any time i do bounty for a strong project, my dear, i will hold till lambo. I will always hold any blockchain project
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

if it is already sold for luck. because it's just a coin that we can for free, not with capital.
there is indeed regret when it sells too early and it runs out its coin prices rise.
nevertheless, just be grateful for what we've got.
I think to know the market situation before you sell your token because you might be regret it when you sell it immediately, the best to do is watch6the market then if you see the market is not in a good condition, then wait for a while until the market is rising. If you want to have get huge earning then wait the right time to sell your token, that timebis when market is increasing continuously, surely you will never regret, or if you sold it already while the market is in a good condition then you're lucky but if not better luck next time.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: