Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I think we do not know if it is too early. . . or taking too long. We are not indigo
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

I think thats the bad idea to sell it early your token!! The good thing or the best thing to dow now juat hold them and buy cheap token or coin!! Cause the price are to low its good to buy now!! And hold youre token or coin and wait for the market will pump all token!! And that day is to good to sell
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

I received tokens for the amount of 1200 dollars, which for two weeks fell to 800 dollars, then rose to 1500 dollars. I could sell them during the pump for $ 4000, but I'm still patiently waiting, as I believe in this project.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Selling at once or wait?! It is a very difficult question which does not have the exact answer because there are a lot of reasons which affect on the decision.
Waiting is the simplest way, of course, if you may freeze your money and you are waiting a nice income and in the other hand you should sell at once to decrease your risk.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

That has happened to everyone who invests, I think. Me too. So, once you have chosen a project, you have to support it and trust it to the end. So you will not make the mistake of hurrying.  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

Holding and selling direct tokens that we receive from bounty projects, is something complicated because I am still very often make that mistake. And it made me lose a lot of chances to get rich. Grin
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

well that is the main reason of why i am never selling all my tokens, specially those that you receive from a bounty payment, because thye can grow in a future
jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Hmm yeah its bad idea to selk token early!! Maybe  you should them or keep it and wait for pump of the price of token!! Good idea is to buy cheap coin!! Now
freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

It's your opinion. We need patience to get big profits. A good project will give us a big advantage as long as we wait. I think we should be able to predict the price of coins in the market so that we are not wrong in acting. Always check the prices in the market to find a decision whether we will sell the coin or it will be held for some time before it is sold.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

Don't dump tokens instantly after receiving it from bounty campaign. If you really want to dump, try to at least leave some around 10% - 20% for hodl. whatever happens if the price rise or go dip after you sold some, the good thing is you still have tokens and it will eventually rise after some time.

IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

If you believe in the coin I don't understand why many people sell so early. I mean I assume you joined the campaign because you think the coin has a future. So hold.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

as use with beginning terms of initiation shows of distinct as contrast with nominals as investor to goes on works with the manage
those to run as kind to keep within limit of maximum exchange,
to gains as best with relative on spares with the release on displacement
and collect with numbers of return to finish with end of terms.

Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I think this is the stakes. this is why you should really believe in what you hold. but sometimes your choice gets right when your token becomes cheap after some time, because not all tokens will become idols in the future. the most important we are still grateful for what we have.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

If you believe in the coin I don't understand why many people sell so early. I mean I assume you joined the campaign because you think the coin has a future. So hold.

True! Few post-ICO months can't decide what future of any coin gonna be. Let's say about remme. It is currently under ICO price and price is around 70-80% of ICO price which sometimes go 90-95%. But owing to potential of coin, I can say it is fruitful to hold it for coming months. So whenever you invest in any coin, you should ascertain potential of project before-hand and make investment strategy accordingly.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

Should avoid selling token too soon. You should check the market price periodically so you can decide whether the token is either sold quickly or should be held because it will allow the token to be at a high price after some time. Every good project has a very good tip.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

I think that the choice of time to sell tokens is like guessing. It isn't at all possible to guess the rate of a token or a coin. I myself made a mistake with the time of sale, and in both cases  Embarrassed

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

THere are different scenario in the market,
you are a hunter so you should know well your ICO.
if you think there a big possibility that token will rise you should hold,
the problems with the hunters mostly are greedy and just want easy money.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

Yep that could happen sometimes that our token will mooning, too bad that you sold your token early, but it's ok you still earned money. 

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Most people who have sold too early end up losing real big. In my own opinion it's not wise dumping all your coins at once. Dump half and keep half, you never can tell..
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

THere are different scenario in the market,
you are a hunter so you should know well your ICO.
if you think there a big possibility that token will rise you should hold,
the problems with the hunters mostly are greedy and just want easy money.
I agree on you brother some bounty hunters are very agrresive on selling their tokens and they wanted to hodl btc. They don't even think market will rekt if they sold all their tokens.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: