Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:18:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

Don't ever sell all of your tokens at once and you won't have this problem. If you really want to sell some in the beginning, just sell 50% and save the rest for your long term pocket.

Amafunkiest

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

That is everyone's  greatest regret the market is all about patience.... How long you can hold on
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

i'm also a bounty hunter, that's everyone mistakes to sell their token early it's because we can't let the token's price going down, that's why we sell them too early, that's the most important thing in the cryptospace, we have to be patient
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

Don't ever sell all of your tokens at once and you won't have this problem. If you really want to sell some in the beginning, just sell 50% and save the rest for your long term pocket.
Nowadays, prices in the market is so volatile I don't think it is good idea to sell right now ,maybe if there's a signals that has a fluctuation to increase it's value then that's the time to sell all coins. For now ,I would like to hodl my reward token until prices achieved my targets.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Well, this does not apply to all tokens, but still I agree with you. Those who rush to sell tokens faster usually get less than they could get if they waited a while.

nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Yes you have point that  we should hold the token for sometime however this depends on how good the project is. In most cases, after distribution of token, it is expected that price is going down because most of the holders/bounty hunters are selling it immediately causing sudden fall of token value. This is happening most of the time, I am selling 50% of recieved token and 50% for hodling.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

When i am new in crypto , and first join in a bounty campaign , and receive my reward as bounty hunter , i also experienced selling all of my tokens in a low price . After a week the token doubled it price and it was i realized that i have a mistake in selling my tokens. I learn that day that if you want to gain more profits , you should hold the token until the price goes high and then sell it , gain more profits.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

Its treu that selling token early mostly for bounty hunters is not a good idea. Ths is bad for both the hunter and the developer since this could affect on their budget so could result to lowering the price of the coin before project can be made.
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

I agree with you, though we must be correct in choosing which tokens have a chance to ride in the future, since not all tokens can be that way, depending on the underlying business platform
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:19:54 AM

You need to develop a strategy on what to do with the tokens that you receive from various bounty campaigns. And you need to follow through this strategy for all the tokens. It will minimize the chances of missing on something.
Agree, the way is not to sell too early because you will regret this in the future as i have experienced this scenario myself. Monitor the price daily and if you think that it already reached your desired selling price then sell it.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

One cant time the highest and the lowest price. It is all about building your own portfolio. Once you develop your strategy, you will realise that it is not about chasing the max profit, but it is about chasing to secure your base.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

You need to develop a strategy on what to do with the tokens that you receive from various bounty campaigns. And you need to follow through this strategy for all the tokens. It will minimize the chances of missing on something.
Agree, the way is not to sell too early because you will regret this in the future as i have experienced this scenario myself. Monitor the price daily and if you think that it already reached your desired selling price then sell it.
It would helpful on your part if you have a objective on what price are you going to sell your coin and don't be too greedy because it might lead you to gain nothing. I you think that you already gain, then go sell it because it is your money and besides you have gain from it already.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

Right! Every ICO is preparing for good price to their token in the future. When your are holding token from ICO reward it needs patient because you don't know what will be happen in the price. The ICO project is always aiming that they token price will rise in the future.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

There is a time for everything, if you feel that you will earn on the tokens that you want to sell early, then you can sell it, but if you think you will loose when you sell, then its worth to keep it first and then sell it in the later part.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:36:22 AM

I agree on the patience is always the key to success. I have a lot of friends do the same to you they don't expect that price rise too much but of course they have no regrets but they keep us learning from mistakes. Not all time you have to keep sell your token very early specially if the project is very promisng.

#Support Vanig
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:16 AM

yes and maybe, yes because some of I've also  experienced  that selling for 400$ and after a month it goes to around 4000$ the sad truth Cheesy ahaha and maybe because not all ico is good as others Cheesy
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

Not all price of token will going up,  some of them also possible to going down below ICO price,  so it is better to split that bounty token by sell 50% and hold also in 50%   Its hard to predict future of the new project so by this way we can lock some profit/reward.

felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:58:18 AM

Yes of course....  Just wait for the price of cour token will pump....  Because if you become a panic seller it will never make you to be a great crypto user....  Of course the market has an ups and down so you should always expect it....  It is better to set your target price....  Just make sure you will earn profit....  Because if you have not a goal....  You will expect high also and as well you will be a panic seller....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:01:38 AM

thats what we called  not hodl policy. If you see that their project is good maybe you should have the time to think of it that to hodl their coin is  better and wait for it to make their prices get high and sell it.. Thats why you need to check their project if its good or if it has a chance to get to the moon in the future. But thats okay atleast youve earn profits without investing. thats the part of a bounty hunters.

husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

You can't say which ICO gonna be pumped or evolutionally rise in price, and which is not.
IT's really depends on if you're satisfied by the price, you can sell it and forget it. That's what initial payment for your job was. But if you need to invest, you need more things to revise and consider than just to be patient and believing.
It might be a luck to catch that kind of price going up and up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: