Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
lisapunt

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

If you don't need money hold for years, the change to get one x1000 coin will increase.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

It is not possible to say unambiguously whether the project's tokens will grow through such a short period of time. Sometimes the price of the token falls after entering the exchange. You have to act in such a way as to get the maximum benefit. And the way you will act is not important!
So it is important to monitor the progress of the project. Do not be sorry for selling too quickly at low prices, or too late to sell so that the price is reduced due to dump. Be patient and up to date is the key.

Takia

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

If I think it's okay if the price suits you but it would be nice not to rush to sell tokens because the price is likely to go up, so you have to trust the project and need to have the token ability for a longer time to make big bucks
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

Much of what happens at ICO is the way it is, ICO prices will soar after a few weeks of ICO completion. For that, if you get a token from ICO, do not immediately sold on the spot. Give the time and opportunity for the token to pause in your wallet, allowing it to develop into a coin that has the best potential for its development. So you will not be sorry for the tokens you've got, because at least you've gained high profits.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:50:51 AM

I absolutely agree, the success of an ico does not determine only for 1-6 days when it launched in the marketplace. It sticks on its roadmap. And it is good to buy more when it hits on the exchanges because of the bounty hunters that doesn't care of the price and the ico. Have some patience in order to have a profit.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

I agree! Usually I make it a point that I’ll wait at least a month or two before selling May tokens that I received from bounty. If I believed on the ICO project I’ll make sure that I hold it first. The success of the tokens is also the success of the project! If the project or the product became in demand in the market the token value will go up! Many of the bounty hunters specially the new one will immediately sell their tokens because they don’t believe on the project! It’s a risk to hold but it’s also a risk to sell immediately after you received your tokens.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

If you sell your token too early, while the market is still in red status you will lose a huge money. We all know that the price of ICO also depends on BTC and how are they related to each other. I suggest to hold it as long as you can in order to avoid loses in the future if the market went down. Wait the price to rise again in order to maximize your profit margin, but I suggest to set a milestone of your investment on when to encash or sell your tokens.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
kettyhanna78

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Selling token to early may cause you to earn a very low rewards and maybe it doesn't equal to your works. So I would suggest to hold them and follow their development, if they are growing then the price would grow too.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

This strategy does not work during the bear market. Now, almost all ICO-tokens after their apperance in the exchange start to fall in price. So now selling in the first days can bring much more profit.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

This strategy does not work during the bear market. Now, almost all ICO-tokens after their apperance in the exchange start to fall in price. So now selling in the first days can bring much more profit.
But if you believe the project is storing tokens. It is about what bounty you choose. If you do so much and really do not care about them, you can sell. But if you do research and do what you believe you already know they are good and save.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Selling token to early may cause you to earn a very low rewards and maybe it doesn't equal to your works. So I would suggest to hold them and follow their development, if they are growing then the price would grow too.
This is not good selling too early the token you have will feel regret later on. This means if a good project it is why not having patient and wait it for the price to increase.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Yes, it often happens because the rest of the ICO participants are behaving like you. We all want to dump the coins we have received during the ICO as soon as possible, thereby effectively driving the price down. If you have selected the ICO carefully (selecting it based on some value criteria), no need to hurry with selling the coins. Once the others have sold their bounty tokens, the price will most likely rise, like in your case.
How can that happen when the market is in a bad condition? ico participants will sell bonuses on every token purchase in pre ico or ico period and that's what keeps the price down. I imagine the price will go down but the token price increases drastically after it's in 3 crypto markets.

We don't sell our token too early so that we cannot fell regrets especially today because of the price is fall down. It's better to hold our token and wait a right time to sell that token so that we can earn more profit of our token that we hold.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Guys, sell tokens of first pump. IF you like the token, then you will rebuy it on market dip. The rule is simple - after ICO comes first pump, then long dip and after that the second phase of pump and so on... If you lost the first pump, you can wait another one.

raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

Yeah holding token is the only way to get more profit. Because stupidity decision can cause low profit but patience is the road to success
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Everything is always relative . If i knew the outcome , i was rich
what do you think if after 20 days , your token is only worth 25$ . You have to find out very carefully about tokens and make decisions for each. I always sold my tokens when i felt that money deserved my time and work I do

Make me great again
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

No one predicted the market. lot token I was holding had been valuable, but now, almost no value when the project failed!
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

As an investor you believe in the project and need to have the ability to hold funds for longer periods to make big money. If you can not withstand a lot of time, you will always lose. No need to rush by selling coins. After others have sold their gift tokens, the price will most likely go up, as in your case.
Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

As an investor you believe in the project and need to have the ability to hold funds for longer periods to make big money. If you can not withstand a lot of time, you will always lose. No need to rush by selling coins. After others have sold their gift tokens, the price will most likely go up, as in your case.

I support. This is a long-term market and if you want to get the maximum profit - you need to learn to wait.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

No one predicted the market. lot token I was holding had been valuable, but now, almost no value when the project failed!

So being a wiser is very needed to avoid this kind of mistake and be good observer because we can't predict that the project we have,will work or has great future so thats why we must observe well and we must always have patience in order to achieve our goal to get a huge profit and for us not to give up whatever the outcome of the ico we have.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

i don't really agree with you that you will get maximum result if you hold coin, because you never can tell so i believe that you can sell whenever you want to sell but not too quickly.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: