Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
Gunter Sach

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

STOP LETTING YOUR INVESTMENT CONTINUES TO DROP DOWN
SECRETS TO INCREASE 10 - 90 TIMES OF PROPERTY WITH PRE-SALE OF THE VERY FIRST SECURE ICO IN THE WORLD.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.
Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10 - 100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):
Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

Click here to see more information.
Gunter Sach

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

STOP LETTING YOUR INVESTMENT CONTINUES TO DROP DOWN
SECRETS TO INCREASE 10 - 90 TIMES OF PROPERTY WITH PRE-SALE OF THE VERY FIRST SECURE ICO IN THE WORLD.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.
Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10 - 100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):
Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

Click here to see more information.
Help_You

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

I believe that now is a good period for accumulating tokens, for the long term. While the rate is very unstable, to sell them at a low price is not a profitable solution.
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

it is somehow depends on the project /coin you have to hold. there are some projects that have dumped and cannot recover anymore. So i thnk the best strategy, if you dont  need a cash, just hold it for a while. you can also sell 50% of your coin and hold the other half.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

I understand this situation selling your token earlier because do you think the price of token that you hold is enough to sell. But after a few days you notice that the price of the token become higher so you feel very disappointing and regret for a great chances that you really miss. So don't be hurry and impatient every moment and time that you looking for good opportunity waiting and patient is the key to success  
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

No one knows exactly when to sell a token, so absolutely everyone is wrong. It's normal, don't be upset.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

I believe that now is a good period for accumulating tokens, for the long term. While the rate is very unstable, to sell them at a low price is not a profitable solution.

You are right selling now is not a good solution,but another hand nobody knows what will be the next..

Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

It all depends. If your campaign wants to improve more their token or the project it is not for them but also for us/consumers they want to beautify their project to have a better price for the tokens, and also depends on the market, if the market is at red much better to hold your token first and wait for the recovery of the market and set to market and sell it.

the_dump1

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

I agree with the author of a topic. The tokens that you will receive for participating in the bounty of the company it is better to keep 6 - 12 months, while the project will grow.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

I disagree with you... Sometimes, you stand to benefit more if you sell off your tokens very early because some tokens will become worthless in the future. The more you keep them, the more they become worse. I have several of those shit coins
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

for the moment I will not make the mistake as it once was, because of panic with the price reduction to sell all the assets I have, but I will always hold my gift tokens especially good gifts, I may sell some gifts when I feel the gift is not signed sense or when I think it will be a waste of time, I can sell but whenever I do bounty for a strong project, but will last until the price peaked again, I will always hold a blockchain project
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
You are right but not all the time in crypto world you have full assurance of the same result the good thing you made profit and profit is profit and that's enough to be thankful.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

If you think you will gain some profit then selling coins is okay but if you selling your coin just because you are worried on these kinds of situations crypto market faces then for me it's a nonsense idea. Because instead of gaining profit the result will be all loss and that's a bad news for an individual who are here to make money. For the mean time keep focusing on your task and monitor the market at the same time for you to have an idea on your next move.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

If you think you will gain some profit then selling coins is okay but if you selling your coin just because you are worried on these kinds of situations crypto market faces then for me it's a nonsense idea. Because instead of gaining profit the result will be all loss and that's a bad news for an individual who are here to make money. For the mean time keep focusing on your task and monitor the market at the same time for you to have an idea on your next move.
If it's badly needed for you to earned money in such projects then it's good to sell tokens when there's already a value in the exchange site but if you percept that it has a good potential to increase it's volume in just a single time then it's up to you let just decide with your own understanding.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

If it's badly needed for you to earned money in such projects then it's good to sell tokens when there's already a value in the exchange site but if you percept that it has a good potential to increase it's volume in just a single time then it's up to you let just decide with your own understanding.
It's always depend on how you interpret the project, if you trust the coin and the developers you can hold for a while but if you think that it will be dumped then you can sell it and collect your profits, then buy back when you feel that there's still chances that the project will grow, better to know and understand how well you can take advantage.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

It's always depend on how you interpret the project, if you trust the coin and the developers you can hold for a while but if you think that it will be dumped then you can sell it and collect your profits, then buy back when you feel that there's still chances that the project will grow, better to know and understand how well you can take advantage.

what if i already trust a coin and its developers but their project suddenly failed resulting for the coin to fall off? that will still be useless. so overall i think that will still depend on your luck and not on how you trust your investments because everything here in cryptos are too damn risky. selling tokens to early is also depends on your needs. lets say you badly need cash for important spedings , then that is the time that you can sell all your coins too early but if there is nothing important , then much better if we can just keep it for a better price in the future.
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

Selling time does not matter as long is trading on exchange, because waiting for a long period of time to enable the price to raise it keeps fluctuating accept, the money is not needed, then it can be preserved the coin until the need come. Because crypto coin is an asset.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

If you see that the project has prospects and collected a large amount of money on sales, do not rush to sell your awards, maybe after a while they will grow in price.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

I am absolutely agree with you that selling tokens too early is not good. The tokens which you received from the bounty it is better to hold for long term for better profit and hold it till the prices raises and sell it at high price. I think holding or waiting is the best strategy for good return.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rapsonic1337

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

This could be commonly happen when you are getting greedy in earning. Try have some patience to be hyped up when you have a profit that could be much in holding an alts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: