Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

If you see that the project has prospects and collected a large amount of money on sales, do not rush to sell your awards, maybe after a while they will grow in price.

and you can hold your tokens while you are waiting for the price increase higher so you can sell at that time. sometimes we are afraid to hold our tokens because the market still cannot predict and we don't want to hold in any longer. but if you believe that the projects can give you a big profit in the future, then you need to hold it and never sell your tokens too early.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

Smiley Smiley  there are some cases. If a project has become even lower or medium it has been achieved by its average, and no incentive to be given to the public, will sell the tokens immediately. these differences in the project do not necessarily go to major exchanges, and to Etherdelta and other low exchanges .the price is after the downturn of the output down, not necessarily a coin nor the destination. Be sold immediately and should not be handled! because it's proven to be personal and I can sell a lot of coins at a good price, I decided to wait and hold the token when it was fixed to replace it now and it costs a lot.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

I fully agree with this statement . Previously, too, in a hurry to sell coins as soon as possible, and after a while they could have brought more income. Patience and again patience
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

Yes your opinion is very true, most people immediately sell it after the tokens landed in their wallets, most people can not wait to hold the tokens, they do not care about the ups and downs of token prices that are important to them is getting the results of their work.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

I remember the first airdrop I participated and got some tokens.,I was in a haste to sell the token because I wanted to have a feel of how genuine crypto currency was? It was quite unfortunate for me when price spiked the following week after I sold the coin. It was worth $400 and I sold it $50 at that time. A little hurting but I had nothing to do about it. Will encourage all to hold tokens for some time before we sell.
Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Selling your token in early is good if you needed it in an emergency the easiest is hold your tokens in a long term because your coin is your assets. Hold it first until the value will increased.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

The decision to sell the token immediately from bounty or not will depend on the ICO concept, market situation, and also volume. I may commonly will sell my coins when the price is still similar or lower little bit than the ICO price. But, if the price is very slipping down, it is better to hold them. Moreover, when the concept is good and it offers the ready product in the future I will gradually keep my coin and hold it longer.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

Events like this course a lot going on. Not just on you only. but many people are experiencing. Because no one knows whether the price of the future will be better or worse. All just a prediction. If I'm going to be selling the new token is usually the bounty after 3 or months. Unless there is a sudden requirement that requires selling the token.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

That is why I am not selling every token received from bounties because I know it's to early to judge an ICO and we all knew that developers are doing their best to develop a certain solid platform. Once the developers successfully market the platform/project and people, investors will adopt their project surely the value of their token will increase.

Hoping that the coins I owned now will have a worth it value in the future so holding is the best option for now to make a fortune!
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

I never do that by selling the token once I can from the ICO and passing a few weeks the price of a token already rose higher. Yes, I am sorry for selling tokens too early because at that moment I just need the money.
Teamconner

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

I have the same mistake.i sell my coins early right away, without knowing that I will mooning. Now lesson learned. Better to hold than never.. at this time the value is so low as the Bitcoin crash down, and now I'm waiting for it to rise again to have some good profit.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

But not all the coins like that, I have a lot of token that I receive from bounties and most of them are not moving up, most of them are not rising and I started to think that they are a bad coins.
steins19

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

Its a bit dissapointing everytime you've come up with a wrong decision like selling coins a little bit early but it happens a lot of time so better to observe the market carefully and be patient.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

Things often have done everyone in the crypto they sell too early when they get a token. When selling the token coin is perceived to come down and we just get some benefit. And when it was on sale price will go up and we were wrong in making predictions.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

I do not think that the right decision will be to sell coins immediately after they are received. After all, the profit that you are now receiving in the period of the fall of the market is much less than the potential one.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

I never sold my all tokens at one time and never will. But I've sold some tokens and their price has risen much more. So I am regretful but i took my lesson and never repeat it.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

I think not all ico will be a good proyect in the future. but usually for the beginning of the distribution of token bounty the price will always go down .. because many of the bounty hunter sell their tokens the result of payment campaign .. my suggestion to be held first after the token division bounty.wait hold and get new stable price after it was sold
Yes your opinion is very true, most people immediately sell it after the tokens landed in their wallets, most people can not wait to hold the tokens, they do not care about the ups and downs of token prices that are important to them is getting the results of their work.

Especially for the neophyte in crypto world they want to enjoy the fruits of their labor and to prove to some critics that cryptocurrency is real, we can learn and at the same time we earn for additional income. After selling at an earlier stage, we get into an experienced that we can have more profits if we try to hold our token.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

The decision to sell the token immediately from bounty or not will depend on the ICO concept, market situation, and also volume. I may commonly will sell my coins when the price is still similar or lower little bit than the ICO price. But, if the price is very slipping down, it is better to hold them. Moreover, when the concept is good and it offers the ready product in the future I will gradually keep my coin and hold it longer.

Not all the time selling at the begninning of a token/coin is good or bad, sometimes it worth selling immediately after the coin/token hits the exchange.

But sometimes it is better to buy at that phase because most of the bounty hunters try to sell asap the coins and so the price gets dumped.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

Everything depends on the selected coin, you need to carefully study it, understand the prospects and features, whether it has the potential for further appreciation.
radenyoko

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

I think we should respect the ICO project developers. Although the project they create isn't always successful and sometimes the coin/token that we hold the price decreases. But if the ICO project succeed then we will also get a profit. Maybe my advice is just holding the coins/tokens that we get for free from bounty and if it has reached at least near from the ICO price, then we can sell it. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: