Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

I also think like that, I think selling tokens now feels a loss because the prices of ETH and BTC are down, and I suggest to sell tokens at the end of the year because according to my prediction at the end of the year coin prices will rise.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

I made such mistake in the past and since then I have learn my lesson to learn how to be a good holder and since then i been holding though it is not really easy to be a good holder but patience is required.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

Learn from this and come out better.
This is my own advice to you, most times, we hodl and it dumps on us what you should do each time you receive your bounty payout, take some profits and keep some as reserve which you revisit from time to time to see its performance. Don't be too fast to dump all once you receive it.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Actually cannot be generalized. It's mostly like that, but some do not. Even after holding back for so long in the hope that it will soon rise even the reality becomes less valuable. So it's important to monitor the subsequent developments of the project developer team.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
phsan12888

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

You should be able to hold your appetite and don't be brutal, be patient and keep your coins. If you are patient surely you will benefit a lot. As a bounty hunter after getting the token you can analyze for future. I think the more the fore will be nicer especially if this as savings for the future.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

Yes that's right, this should be done by bounty hunter, selling token after it is distributed will only make profit decrease because at that time the other bounty hunter will be the same to doing sale of the token they get and so will make the price decrease. But if we hold the token and the project from the token has been widely perceived benefits by users of cryptos or investors assume that tokens have the potential then they will buy the token and make the price rise. This is the benefit that will be felt by the bounty hunter who keep hold up to get a big profit.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Not all ICO projects will end up like that. Indeed most ICO projects after the Ends of ICO price will decrease, and a few weeks later will go back up. But, if the ICO project you are following does not have the potential to develop, maybe the token you own will only be garbage.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Not all ICO projects will end up like that. Indeed most ICO projects after the Ends of ICO price will decrease, and a few weeks later will go back up. But, if the ICO project you are following does not have the potential to develop, maybe the token you own will only be garbage.

What you said is perfect, it was long back when ICO was started that time the ICO projects use to give good profit when holded the coin after it get listed. But today their are so many ICO in the market so as soon as it get listed it is better to sell and take profit as after some days it gets dumped before it going to high price. So if the project is good then you can buy back the token from the profit so that your investment will be safe and you can play risk free with the profit.
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

It's too way thing, something you might hold and in few days, the price will dump so bad that you will start to regret, and some case, you will sell too early and later the price will jump up so high, it depends on project, for me always hold good projects.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

In Critpo, you can not guess when exactly you need to sell or buy kripto coins, I have a lot of cases when I sold a coin, and then it grew in value. The last example PundiX
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

I absolutely agree that you shouldn't sell the token right away, usually at a very low price when it comes to the market.

But I still believe that any of my COINS will last at least six months and give time for their development.
Titonioii

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Holding and selling direct tokens that we receive from bounty projects, is something complicated because I am still very often make that mistake. And it made me lose a lot of chances to get rich.
Girtogoh3

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

Today, the price of tokens falls, in any case it is better to wait, do not sell.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

I agree with you. We must be patient to gain more money. If we sell our token so early maybe we get the profit, but it is not comparable when you wait until the token is rising and will gain more profit.
So all we need is waiting patiently.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Where do you come with the statement that every ICO will yield you better profits with the passage of time? This is misleading for new people coming into crypto, especially in the bear cycle. People, do not listen to this, holding coins in bear which do not have solid fundamentals will make you loose your money and do no good.

ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

I agree with you and I believe that every worthy project will make a good profit if you believe in it and wait a little.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

Selling token early is not a good idea for others especially if they are doing day-trading, but for those people who needed the money right away after the bounty campaign in order to provide their needs and wants to their family will never be a problem.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

the idea of selling tokens too early has its repercussions as it most times increases and then goes almost one thousand times the price it was initially valued at. this was the cs i had with minexcoin, internxt and revain which later appreciated in thousand percent and it really didn't digest properly when i noticed the increase.
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

holding a token is simply agreeing to the out come oh what is or should be expected of it. the profits and the merits and the expansion and the accolades and awards and the reverse of it all. if one is not certain on such fate and doesn't want to go with project on such lengths then it is optional to sell off.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Sell token early if you think project has no future. Since not all Ico's these days are worth holding because there are still some scam. Depends on how you hold and handle the token from bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: