Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 10:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

It is necessary to be content with the small. And if the coins you sold would have fallen in price the next day, would you also be upset?
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

It is necessary to be content with the small. And if the coins you sold would have fallen in price the next day, would you also be upset?
Yes, that's the one of the biggest mistake we have been made so maybe you would take that as a lesson. If you wait too long and be patient when it comes on selling your coins then you will get a higher profit than selling your coins without waiting of the possibility that your coin's value will.get high.

Y U MAD AT ME
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

I sell my token at an early stage, because I need it. If I have another option, maybe I keep my token, but I do not have a choice to sell it, because I need money at this time.
nguynnguynminh51

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

I think thats the common mistakes of every bounty hunter out there including myself. When I was just starting to do bounty campaign, I always sell the tokens right away after I recieved it. But after a couple of weeks, its value pump up I just cant help but to regret. If you truely believe in the project, you should wait a little longer to maximize your profit.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

Selling token too early is not a good practice unless you need money for some emergency purposes, always think that every token has a future, hold your token until mature enough then sell.
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

agree, that's the experience I've been through by selling my token income early then with only 14 days up 10x the price I sold. now I am sure that every ICO will bring a higher price in the future so indeed the advice I always get is to wait until the time comes and be patient and do not be affected by the state of the market is down.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

I definitely agree with your statement, right now the market is in bad condition and it would be better if we will hold our coins so that there will be no regret in ourselves and that would make us happy and contented, just do your thing and the market will do its thing on correcting also. Smiley
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

I know what you mean but holding too long is not a wise decision also. Why? I have been that situation when my tokens worth 60.000$ and now that tokens only worth around 6.000$ because I want it that token up higher Sad.  Some part of my self is sad. Well, it just happened and I shouldn't regret it and take a lesson for it to. Don't be greedy
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

Wow. If you didn't sell it easily you might get a higher profit then..
My experience is not the same as yours, the bounty token that I received was about 1$ then I waited so long because it might get high, but as time goes by it became 0.6$ .. It didn't reach again to 1$..
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

Yes. I agree with that. But in case of selling tokens too early nothing wrong with if you dont have a regrets on selling it. But on the other side you may increases you income through waiting in a short period of time because it is no longer stable mostly when your tokens has the big possibility to rise up and increases more on its price. In that case you choose to hold for the good market on the other days months and years coming.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Well, if you invest in a good project, I see no reason why you should sell early. The more reason why we need better projects and not just those with the aim of packing more btc.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

I think what is best for now is moving on from your dramatic and regretful past. Get what you can to have learnings from your history in crypto mistakes dealings. Moving on is the important now because once you still did not make it you are still bounded from your past and possible fear will control. So try to focus to deal again another transactions and make it secure nd safe even you aren't sure still be more patient. Good luck mate.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

This is a very common mistake of many...the sale of any token is too early, and after the sale, its price increases several times. Therefore, I believe that after ICO, it is better not to touch tokens for a year...
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

It is indeed our mistakes as a bounty hunter where we tend to be rush to sell tokens when it comes the time of distribution and tradeable on a exchange.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

to avoid regrets with sales you have done in the past, for the next I advise you not to sell the token of bounty gifts, and keep or leave 30% of the whole, so that when the price falls, you do not feel sorry and when the price goes up andapun can tap the benefits that match the initial profit.

vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

I agree that it's too soon not to sell, you need to wait at least six months, and then just look around and think about what to do next.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

No time is too soon to sell your tokens if you ask me. As a bounty hunter, I know the kind of tokens I keep because I believe in them, it's not every token I receive that I keep hoping for it to increase in a year or 2. Some are better sold of instantly than kept.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

I know what you mean but holding too long is not a wise decision also. Why? I have been that situation when my tokens worth 60.000$ and now that tokens only worth around 6.000$ because I want it that token up higher Sad.  Some part of my self is sad. Well, it just happened and I shouldn't regret it and take a lesson for it to. Don't be greedy

Once I was also greedy, and when it was time to sell, I was holding tokens in the hope the growth would follow, but they fall down much. But I've learned from my mistakes and got experience, so this won't happen again!

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

As investors you have believe in project and need to have capability to hold funds for longer periods to make big money. If can't hold for much time you gonna lose always.

I think not all cryptos are meant for holding for long most especially when the group/team behind the project decided to leave the token for good. But for those tokens that are very potential and already known for its dominance, they are those cryptos that's worth holding on for long time for a better profit.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

i think its true the market will increase after a week or months depends of the ICO the project prepare for good result and other is not because did say ICO always you will hold for the future for your coins still huge but still nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: