Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

The one mantra in crypto world is hodl. You should have waited for a longer I wish. Right after ICO is completed and a coin is listed, its value decreases. After two months or three it starts increasing in values. It is my experience.

If the coin is legit and you think that it will hodl for the future than holding such coin for long time make sense. But if unsure or think it is only a temporary phenomenon than on listing or whenever the price is right for you sell it and move on.
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

In my own opinion, sell it early if you know to yourself that it has no bright future that will come. So you will not wait any longer for you to have it. Sell your coins right away.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

Sell your coins early if the coins that in your wallet has no future. Buy it is still depends on you if you are expecting more to increase it in market value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

Yes that is also my experience in selling my tokens too early and I regretted it so much. So better wait for the right time in selling those tokens so that you can gain so much profits from it. Patience is really the key here.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
what token do you sell for $ 1,200?
well I've also experienced the same thing as you experienced. then I sell about 0.000008 per token. and a few weeks later rose to 0.000256 eth per token. this is a mess, usually i always keep it for a few months but somehow i sell it so fast.
ennave123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

For me it will depends on the project. If the project has a good foundation and developing good, it's worth to hodl but if not then grab the chance to sell it early. Just like my friend adviced me, if you sell your coins early, never look back so you won't regret if it goes up  Smiley
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
of course, I agree with you. indeed trade requires patience and calm in taking the right decision, so that the results obtained can be in accordance with the targeted before. and certainly do not panic when the market price on the down.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Collect coins when the market is declining and sell all the tokens when market launches, and if you believe these tokens are fading away when the market is rude or time consuming to fix, it is just a circuit that is always remembered. Good luck to you all.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

It's better to hold your bounty rewards long-term than to sell it right away, Starting price in the market is below ICO price so it's better to hold and wait for the right time to sell it.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

This is a problem for every investor, sometimes they sell their coins very early, sometimes for a long time keep them in their wallet. I also had a lot of such situations, the fact is that you do not know exactly when something will happen.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

I think this depends on the strategy that the investor wants to implement. Everywhere people complain that the coins go cheaper, but they do not show patience. they are trying to sell it immediately.

Jimbovok9

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

This advice is very important, if all bounty hunters did so , then there would be no sharp decline in prices after there was a distribution of tokens
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

We as a whole need to discard the coins we have gotten amid Ico at the earliest opportunity, along these lines successfully driving the cost down. On the off chance that you pick Ico deliberately in light of some esteem criteria, you don't have to surge by offering coins. You offer tokens from a decent task. at the point when the token deal, the task figured out how to offer the token for four months. this is your experience to see a decent or terrible task later on.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 725

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Every ICO project is sure to prepare the best, but not everything will end same. Some will actually decrease and some increase. So, if you want the best results, I advise you to always look at the development of the ICO project and do an analysis of the project whether it has the potential to increase or not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

I disagree with you on this because not all newly listed coins do well in market after days of listing them. No doubt, some of them go up in price after listing but it will interest you to know that most of the coins that are been listed currently go down in price and you will regret not selling early. My opinion.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

I disagree with you on this because not all newly listed coins do well in market after days of listing them. No doubt, some of them go up in price after listing but it will interest you to know that most of the coins that are been listed currently go down in price and you will regret not selling early. My opinion.
Hi guy, I partly agree with you. We should only hold some potential coins, the others should sell early when they were listed on the exchange.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

i have the same experience with my bounty DENT, i regret selling it early and it is just a matter of time to lose 5000 dollars. if i have been that patient i have already rip what i sow with a bigger value. i hope that the new hunters will not do the same mistake that we have been through.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Currently, the greatest majority of coins lose up to 80% of their value after they are listed.
So what you did is actually that you tried to minimize your risks and there is nothing to blame yourself for.

Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Just believing every ico is not good bro.Nowdays,you cant believe every new project that comes to internet.You need to research about the project if it is trustworthy or not.
And yes, just don't sell too fast those tokens you got from bounties or from airdrops.If the coin has potential then it will rise for sure.
Hold more and get more that's the formula.
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Early token sale is only suitable in the case of bearish market. In such a situation, it is impossible to see a significant increase in the price, so it makes no sense to hold the tokens for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: