Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3276 times)
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

When market fall and exchange rates fall, panic sellers will make you sure to lose money instead of hold. If you are patient and have high confidence in the market then holding the cryptos will be the best decision because the reduction of the exchange rate of the market is only temporarily affected by the stock market, and will rise again in the next few months.
I see. I keep following who's higher than me and it is really helpful for me to read such information like this which gives me hopes and strengths to focus on cryptocurrency despite the lower value in the market. There's no use of panicking so I have to be cool at all times because I can't stop the volatility of the market. I'd better wait for the upcoming progress of the market and that time will be in good market.

beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

I do have the same opinion as you mate. And I agree with you that the real bubble is yet to come. This is cryptocurrency we are talking about. Not even half of the world's population are really aware of what it is. A lot has heard but either doesn't really understand how it works or is really afraid of it. But when the whole world knows what the capabilities and nature of cryptocurrency is, then the real bubble will start blowing up.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

Before entering this market, we all understand the strengths and risks of them. We know in advance that this market will fluctuate constantly in terms of price. So when you invest you have to anticipate what happens and process them. Successful investing will get you rich quicker.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

I am sure that the price will recover, and now you can buy very profitable. Do not give in to emotions. Emotions only hinder in this matter.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:34:17 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:21:58 AM by ngavanngo22

The reason for not panic sell when the market falls in exchange rates is very much. Panic sell when the market falls in the price as quickly as today is entirely wrong. You should hold and wait until the market's return to recovery is better than selling cryptos at a time when the exchange rate is down because the exchange rate is only temporary, and will probably rise again in the next month.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

Cause it won't help us to come out from the dip, instead it only help to fall more. But sadly some people won't understand it and they just sell them off to save from losing to much which couldn't be stop. Anyway, maybe there is a reason behind and can't take blame on them. We just only hope that only few members will take such actions and more on holding for fast recovery.
X3rto14

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

I'm not so sure the prices will rise again as 2017.
everything seemed artificially pumped unfortunately.
Now I saw an article from a research of Texas I think, that explained that all major Bitcoin pump were pumped up by major exchanges with USDT.
If it turns out True this is a really bad story for all of us.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

basically the decline of this coin is only temporary because this is not the first time, every single bubble burst it will come another bigger bubble.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

Real bubble? no, there's no bubble in the crypto or if there is, you may be right but I still believed it's no bubble.

With your reasoning about the bubble thing, I'll replace it with words that the real "bull" instead of bubble is yet to come. 5-10 years isn't so long and just look on how old bitcoin is today. I'm not panicking and I'm even selling at red markets if there's a need to do it but I'm not in panic mode while I'm selling.
yes conditions as it is now in the market crypto is still reasonable, so for what panic, just wait the turning point the market will definitely return to its best price.
Others won't understand that after the falling, it will be followed by a rise.
We can't determine when that return will come but as a coiner/believer that's where your decision and belief with stick to what you're investing. You're a crypto investor and you must believe on where you entrusted your money and not it's only about making money, this won't be understand by newbies.
Before entering this market, we all understand the strengths and risks of them.
As I've said, newbies won't understand that thing.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

basically the decline of this coin is only temporary because this is not the first time, every single bubble burst it will come another bigger bubble.

There is no permanent in cryptoworld every second, minute or hours the price can be change this falling down indicates how do you handle your emotion (you will sell in lose or hold for a long term).
Always remeber if theres a falling down in the market the next thing is a big pump up, be patient.!
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

This is a crypto market so it is not always move to positive way so some times this will travel in volatile way. It is a big drawback of crypto investment but some of the investors are buying the cryptocurrency because they know the potential of cryptocurrency.
 It will never failed in future so if we invest in this year we are the millionaire in future.

rodskee

Activity: 2436
Merit: 204

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

When i start joining herein in bitcointalk always advice of the veterans holder's of bitcoin including altcoins panicking are causes of losing of investment because selling during the market falls creating loses.
Patience and relaxing during the price falling dump and wait for another pump to avoid loses of the asset.

nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

yes right, when the market is falling we should not need to panic because if the panic will make us think negatively and will make us do something that will make us lose, better to remain calm and be patient because the price will definitely recover and rise again
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

even the market price falls, i don't panic. I'm sure price will fast recover and don't sell your token/coin early.
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

Whenever the market falls I just see a sale. I'm almost all in AMB and I'm so comfy the current price doesn't phase me. I know the real rewards come in 2019.
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:14:00 AM

If you have vast knowledge of the market, the need to panic is not there. A fall in price triggers an opportunity in disguise. It will drive the boys away and keep only the men.
Fiord (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise.
I do not think that this drop will gonna last just to the autumn Richard Heart predicted for example that it will last 3 years, because previously bitcoin was rising like that for twice , it was a huge grows and then three years dip.

If your portfolio value is dwindles sporadically,  there is no reason why you should not panic.  In fact, you must start to panic so that you can at least cut your losses and if your plan is to hold,  then you have no business in current prices!
Same of my tokens are reduced in value about 10-15 times, but I am still holding, of course It would be a smart thing do to sale them on the peak, but I did not do it, now I do not want to sell them because they are almost worthless, I have only option - to hold and be as it may!:)

dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Yes, although this market has been very bad, it can still recover. If people sell at these times, I wouldn't be surprised. For the novice, it is really terrible, but for the time that we have entered the encrypted world long enough, we understand these fluctuations, and we think this is an opportunity, not worry about the next move.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

Yes, although this market has been very bad, it can still recover. If people sell at these times, I wouldn't be surprised. For the novice, it is really terrible, but for the time that we have entered the encrypted world long enough, we understand these fluctuations, and we think this is an opportunity, not worry about the next move.
well, you have a positive mind about the cryptocurrency. maybe you gain it from experience that no matter what might negative or bad happens don't think in the negaive sid but in the psitive thinking and way. it's like a reverse psychology. you need to make positive a negative situations like happenings now.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Even the market falls, I didn't panic because I have already planed to invest in long term because I believe that in one year or more, the price can recover back. Moreover I have planed to invest in 3 year until 2021.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: