Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3276 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

Yeah that is completely true thought about it! If you are not in hurry and are willing to wait for another 5 to 10 years then surely this market will stand at the position of 10-100x rates than what we see toady. This is very much normal as with the time more and more people come to know about happening of their surrounding and over the time they keep investing. The net effect is very easy, this develops the market in complete positive ways and helps it grow. So never be panic for the effect of short term fall, that can lead us to improper profits or complete loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

Because you are experienced in the world of trading crypto.you already know and understand about the market movement. So you are not surprised and not surprised by the active market situation moving up or down.
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

Yeah that is completely true thought about it! If you are not in hurry and are willing to wait for another 5 to 10 years then surely this market will stand at the position of 10-100x rates than what we see toady. This is very much normal as with the time more and more people come to know about happening of their surrounding and over the time they keep investing. The net effect is very easy, this develops the market in complete positive ways and helps it grow. So never be panic for the effect of short term fall, that can lead us to improper profits or complete loss.

I think we in the coming years will see how here will go money from Wall Street. Once the futures are settled, that's where we'll see a 20 trillion Smiley

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

The right arguments. I agree. But I want the situation to begin to improve as quickly as possible.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

You do not panic because you understand what it can lead to, and you do it right, you always need to look at the long-term perspective  Wink

Correct mate , the OP did not panic anymore because he/she already know what is the flow or how the market works . New ones are the one you cannot understand the market yet as we also experienced that situation before but later on they will know how to hold and never bother if bitcoin will fall because we know that falling down is normal and it will rise when the right comes.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

I'm sure even if the bitcoin price falls for us it will not panic, because I'm sure that prices will rise again in some time, so we'll get a lot of profits.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

You did not need to panic for crypto when the market price falls because of the technology involves for crypto. Unlike the Dot-Com bubble the crypto is not a bubble in my own opinion but it a real technology that has come to stay for the good of humanity. The market would always recover whenever it falls.

HOMT

Powered by,
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

Most people don't have  trust in cryptocurrency, they are here for the profits and probably move on to other things, this is why they panic and fear that they might lose their investment when the market falls. But believers stay calm coz they know what cryptocurrency is all about
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
the same as your opinion and the thing that motivates me that crypto is the future solution and the blockchain technology is worthy of being used en masse in people's lives. we are just getting started now, it takes time, process and many challenges to go through.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:26:07 AM

This is good mind set ! and if you invest something that you are willing to loose, you dont have to think too much on it, cryptos job will be much more comfortable.

If you put half of your only house in it, you will get heart attack time to time even though your mind believe that there will be moon at the end.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

Exactly, this is not the time to panic when the market fall its natural as we know the prices of crypto is very volatile so we should not be worried when all prices are go down. after that dip maybe there is a big bubble in prices. just like in the past. after the dip there is a big pump. Crypto currency will never be dead as long as there is a micropayments and many investors who engage in crypto.

baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

Yes! the cryptocurrency market will recover soon simply because cryptocurrency is began to adopt by the banks, merchants, and etc. This will make soon for bitcoin to pump the price because of it's high demand in our society.
atutay

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

For every maket dip. There will be a bull run. So do not ever sell on market dip. You will just lose funds and regret later that you sell it on dip.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

Exactly, this is not the time to panic when the market fall its natural as we know the prices of crypto is very volatile so we should not be worried when all prices are go down. after that dip maybe there is a big bubble in prices. just like in the past. after the dip there is a big pump. Crypto currency will never be dead as long as there is a micropayments and many investors who engage in crypto.
Yes, why should be panic if you already know the trend of cryptoworld? It is not permanently constant. If their is market fall wait for the rising point. Take a breath and hold a little bit. Waiting is worthy as I've experience that already. So nothing to worry, no need for panic selling.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

When the market falls, your ability not to panic indicates that you are already a master trader and can easily control your emotions.

If you can't control your trading emotions, you will fail.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

Yes you are right and we shouldnt be afraid and panic when the market falls down, take it as an opportunity and an advantage for those who have not invested on cryptocurrencies. That way they still can jump in and possibly gain more in the future.
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:06 AM

Don't panic if the market fall right now.just hold your coins because i believe that the market will recover immediatly and it happen everything will be fine.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:46 AM

I think the panic for us is there too, but we're not afraid that bitcoin prices are now low, because for us it's better we keep the next few months waiting for higher prices, so we'll generate a lot of bitcoin.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

I agree. Few years ago only the middle class and the rich are the one who were able to get a hold of investments that can pump up. Crypto currency gave us the opportunity to invest even with small amount of money. It gave some us a kick start to investing and I think that is the reason why bitcoin suddenly pumped up last December 2017 - January 2018.  Small investors suddenly popped out and resulting to an upscale price. Hodling is one of the best decision we ever made and we need to take advantage of the current market price to have more bitcoin or alts.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:50:25 AM

I feel the same with you, I'm not afraid of falling market conditions, I always try to think optimistically that everything will be okay, and this bad period is coming to an end, I think that's the best way to deal with the market, not to panic, calm and seek entertainment for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: