Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:02:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3276 times)
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

Crypto currency markets are always very active. The series of declines may be sometime, but at the end of the day the crypto currency will be strengthened.

TTK28

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

Yeah, I agree, just relax and hold. At the end, there is nothing else we can do at this price Sad
P/s: advice from a guy that lost 90% due to ICO Sad
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

Yes i believe so it will. The market has been pulled back many tkmes before but it still manage to recover. I'm not gonna be surprised if people sell during these times. It is scary indeed especially for the newbies but for us who has been in the crypto world long enough, we understand these fluctuations amd we see this as opportunities instead of fearing for the next move.

Well,stock market always like that going ups and downs, I think you should not panic although it is normal to be concern. Otherwise the best thing to do is keep monitoring  the situation also try to hold your investment to hit in a fair value before selling it.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

yeah, for a trader it should be able to control emotions well and stay calm when the market falls because if the panic then it will only make them lose, so better to be calm and patient

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

I think because you have the target and good analysis in the coins that you hold,I am sure people like you also have control of emotions,for the layman very easy to get carried away when market conditions are very bad but not for those who already have a plan and target that is already in think very mature because up and down the price was already very reasonable
Masha.G

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

You can resist panic only in that case if you understand what you are doing and have a strategy instead of chaos in your head.
1btc will always remain 1btc no matter how much it cost in $. This is only the matter of time when it will get higher
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

Panic emotion is normal response to dwindling fortune or rekt portfolio! Market usually  spin suprises for all of us, when you have done your calculations and you think the market will rise, then the price fall and it affect all of your plan and all! The more you play in cryptocurrency market, the more your instinct for panic goes down!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

in my opinion, you have good targets and analysis on the coins you hold, I'm sure people like you also have emotional control. For traders should be able to control emotions well and stay calm when the market falls because if panic then it will only make they lose. so all you have to do is just but patience.

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

Before i started, i have prepared myself and set my mind that anything could possibly happen in crypto either win or lose, so i don’t want to get panic when market shakes and fall. But my main reason is, i really trust my instinct that money market will always stand firm till the end even fluctuation strikes. The ups  and downs are always present.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

The dotcom bubble occurred in the late 1990s,that is about 28 years ago. I believe that a day will come when the crypro market cap is going to hit to the value of 6 trillion usd.  at same same time I fear  the crypto market cap will fail achieve such height of values..
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

I think if panic for us also exist, but we are not afraid that bitcoin prices are now low because for us we better keep the next few months waiting for higher prices. I think that's the best way to face the market, do not panic, calm down and find entertainment for yourself.

Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
Great thoughts.
I also invest for a long term.
Last investment - Welltrado.
Quantumbot

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

I think it's because you are optimistic about this market. Although the current market is still falling, but I believe the market will pick up again, so you won't panic, and may still fall into the trough and buy more encryption. currency.
Freldo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Well that’s how it usually works. When the market goes down - it gets up very fast. So there’s no need for immediate panic
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

Even market is not in a good moment you are still holding. This is really good you are certain that market will going up again. However, i am with you I am still holding because I still believe it can recover.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Before i started, i have prepared myself and set my mind that anything could possibly happen in crypto either win or lose, so i don’t want to get panic when market shakes and fall. But my main reason is, i really trust my instinct that money market will always stand firm till the end even fluctuation strikes. The ups  and downs are always present.

you are right, before you enter the world of crypto currency you need to prepare yourself morally to be ready for any market movement. Panic does not help, it will only push you  to wrong actions.

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

I also do not panic when crypto falling because my purpose to invest crypto for long  term,  i believe  in next 1 or 2 years crypto market will boom and the market cap possible to reach more than 1 Billion dollar. Crypto market just started in 2011 and tis is too young market compared stock market,  so possible for crypto market keep growth.

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

I think you may be a friend who is very confident in cryptocurrency investment and financial management. I think your style is very exciting. Will make your life ups and downs very big! I admire your courage! You may be farsighted!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Unless you have not been into cryptocurrency that is when if there is price fall that will panic you. The market price is always volatile and never stable. There is always a price reversal. Holding is the key when you are in red.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

For me I didn't panic because I have planed to invest for more than year, and I calm because the money I have invested is planned and will not withdraw my money because I am because for everyday purposes it has been planned before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: