Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3276 times)
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

You should not panic because of the fall of the bitcoin and altcoins rate because it can not grow all the time! Without correction growth is impossible!
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is yet to reach its threshold. As a matter of fact, we are just starting with crypto and i believe that if the market is well regulated, there will be no cause for alarm and that cryptocurrency does not have any near definitive time it will end.
lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

I need not to panic when market fall because no mater how market  may fall there  will still be a time while the market  will rise up back. I just have to calm and endure to wait till the right time for market to rise up
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

For some reason I don't worry when the market is dressed in "red". I've seen it so many times.. I think until the governments at the legislative level hasn't assigned a solid status to the cryptocurrency and it will remain the subject tor manipulations . So we wait and believe.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

Most of those who do panic selling are those that dont have enough experience about the cryptocurrency community. There are always new people coming into crypto and for this reason, there will always be panic sells. But its all part of the game, someone loses and someone gains.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

I agree, there is no need to panic at all in my opinion. I don't think bitcoin is a bubble, but even if it was, there is no way that institutional investors would not capitalize on it, and right now, almost only retail investors are on this boat. So even from a "price point of view", this market is far from it's peak yet.

Of course that I'm even less worried because I don't think this is a bubble at all. Of course there are a lot of coins that have no value, and will eventually die, but there are a lot of good projects out there, that actually have real use and will have a future in our society. For that reason alone, there is no reason to panic, even if the price is falling.

mr.Mercedes

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

I think that you do not panic, just because you have a huge experience in trading crypto currency. The panic is usually newcomers who do not yet trust crypto currency.
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

I agree, there is no need to panic at all in my opinion. I don't think bitcoin is a bubble, but even if it was, there is no way that institutional investors would not capitalize on it, and right now, almost only retail investors are on this boat. So even from a "price point of view", this market is far from it's peak yet.

I think we can sit quietly until 2020 in this market without even twitching. All the fun is yet to come! When the significant capital of large players arrives and funds. Yes, and these fluctuations allow some to make good money, both in short trade and in a long position

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

No point panic selling. If you can sell in the up, there is no wisdom selling on the low except there its sure the Asset is done for.
However, Crypto is still at the early stage, and I think the best is yet to come.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypt reached only 830 billion jet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it can also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that I it will.
Yes mate you are right when crypto market is going down some people are panic and sell their Token or coins for cheap price so there is no plans about holding when market is down and I have some experience in that so please don't sell your coin or Token before reaching your target.
I am not panic for the declining market situation. because what I see market development will be improved after the downturn. so I need to relax and support for the development of the next coin and make the coin so valuable and further developed in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:39:34 PM

You should not panic because of the fall of the bitcoin and altcoins rate because it can not grow all the time! Without correction growth is impossible!
Yes the correction always occur in every asset no matter it is the price of any cryptocurrency or any other asset related to stock market. With the correction people know that how much investors are in the asset for a longer time and how much were just the day traders are now escaped away from the asset and after some time the rally start again.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

The thing which goes down, once it will again rise! Just like sun everyday goes down and everyday comes up to fill light in our life. Up, downs are part of our life and part of crypto also. So no need to get panic, just hold your altcoins and sell at right time!
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypt reached only 830 billion jet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it can also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that I it will.
Yes mate you are right when crypto market is going down some people are panic and sell their Token or coins for cheap price so there is no plans about holding when market is down and I have some experience in that so please don't sell your coin or Token before reaching your target.

You know why they do it? Because they do not know the potentials of the coins they have. many of them look for quick gains. And when they see that the market is unfavourable, they take the fastest exit route. Moreso, many of the coins are shit coins, and they have to watch out so that they can sell them before it dies completely.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

I do not panic when the market falls because I used to be patient, I'm holding may coins if necessary or if I saw the value going down because not all the time the market falls there is a time it will rise again just make more patience.

sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Indeed, there is no reason for concern, let alone panic. And if there is any discomfort, it's only your frustrations that testify to the unsuccessful review of the nearby prospects for developments on the market. only and only Wink

jeffy39

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

preach brother!
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

In my opinion, a healthy market will fluctuate. If the stock market that has a live product can fall, I think it's very natural that crypto will experience something similar. And maybe we're in it. But as it should, in the future the market will rise because crypto is too attractive not to grow. And the panic just makes everyone's wishes delayed a little longer.
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

I also think the same, that the price of Crypto will bubble in the next few years, seeing its movement I think its time will be very close. we will wait for that.
behuynh7

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

I sold the entire Bitcoin when it was priced at $ 1000. And I was very upset about that. I believe the market will flourish quickly. (I'm not good at English, sorry about that if you feel uncomfortable)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

It is very clever opinion, I do the same. In longterm period the major cryptocurrencies could bring us a lot of money. Good luck for all holders!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: