Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:05:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3276 times)
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:06 AM

the current market is still small. it is also the seal strength in 1 2 next year, should the evening be sure that the time is not long. uptrend will come back. be strong and believe don't panic

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Alakdan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

I won't panic easily for I know what's going on in the market. The red market that we are experiencing today is just normal and the bumpy ride is just normal. Its up to us if we hodl patiently and wait til the right time it goes up again.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

Because I know that the market will not keep falling. Although the encryption market is now down, but this is only the normal change in the market, the encryption market will rise, it will fall. I am very open about this aspect.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

In the crypt there are no guarantees, and therefore just be confident that the market will start to grow is not enough to earn. I think to earn it is necessary to learn technical analysis of the market.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

Sir as cryptomarket is in growing stage so it need consolidation time at regular interval. So you don't need to panic

hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
I think it is because i trust that it will rise again and it will give us hope and opportunities to survive in life and earn alot while entertaining yourself.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

Yes i believe so it will. The market has been pulled back many tkmes before but it still manage to recover. I'm not gonna be surprised if people sell during these times. It is scary indeed especially for the newbies but for us who has been in the crypto world long enough, we understand these fluctuations amd we see this as opportunities instead of fearing for the next move.

Because that is how the cryptocurrency market works, it is its nature to be volatile specially bitcoin which you can easily protect your funds by holding and waiting for the market to recover whenever the value of your portfolio becomes very low.

AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

I think people who are familiar with this market will not be moved to panic, because we all know that even if it continues to fall, it will rise again, so as long as we maintain enough patience, we will have a handsome return.
V.I.P

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

you did not panic because you knew how the circulation of the market works.you are unlike other people who are new into crypto world. the fall of the market is just normal so its good that you understand it.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

I also do not panic when the price of bitcoin or altcoins are falling. I have followed the market for quite long and have noticed that this fluctuations do happen every year. And whenever there is a significant fall of the coin, it rises at a faster rate towards the end of the year. Most people can't stand this fall and turn up selling their coin. I believe this is the best time to hold because good times lie ahead
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Having a god experience and have patience and a better understanding on how the crypto market works can anticipate and make adjustment on when to sell and buy coins. Having enough information and knowledgeable about crypto eliminates fear of trading.
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

There can be no permanent take-off, it's obvious, but panic will not change anything, you just have to wait

Vizarius

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

I try not to panic as I understand it that behind falling there will be a take-off and the market decline is temporary. I think in the long term the market will grow so there is no reason for panic.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

There's a time in which an investor feels the fear of a financial and economic crisis. They are led by information, from various sources that make them then sell the crypto they have on a large scale. This fear is what is meant by panic selling. Panic selling situation does affect the price of crypto. But it would be nice if we don't panic quickly, find the right occasion when you want to sell crypto, use proper technical analysis accompanied by patience, so you don't get caught in a situation of excessive panic.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

While before, making any hastly dumps, traders should graps to what degree tokens might be ticklish and quick moving incoming months and think of some desired plan.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
Interesting opinion ... It's unpleasant to read what you compare bitcoin with a bubble. Do you really do not believe in the future of crypto-currencies?

hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:50:08 AM

For some reason I don't worry when the market is dressed in "red". I've seen it so many times.. I think until the governments at the legislative level hasn't assigned a solid status to the cryptocurrency and it will remain the subject tor manipulations . So we wait and believe.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:53:21 AM

Dont panic of the price is goin down just invest it is good to entry if the price is going up because the advantage of dump a price if you invest you recieve a big amount of coin and hold and wait until pump a price.
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:57:17 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypt reached only 830 billion jet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it can also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that I it will.
Yes mate you are right when crypto market is going down some people are panic and sell their Token or coins for cheap price so there is no plans about holding when market is down and I have some experience in that so please don't sell your coin or Token before reaching your target.
the market crashed last year and after yesterday's decline for coins has continued to strive to improve its development and make the market recovery. so for the fall market, we just need to wait and support its development in order to further increase in the future.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

I totally agree with your point, all of the cryptocurrency holder also believed that will rise and bring them a easy life. The seasoned crypto investor wouldn't panic much heed to bad markets and volatile markets, they don't care for short term price dip or heard any rumours, just believed your investment strategy and take it easy, beautiful life not that far away  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: