Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3276 times)
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

I do not UNDERSTAND just because I'm confident in the market that it's not a long time the course fell, it's restored, though not immediately, but in time, but it will fall into place and even better in price, so there's nothing to downgrade

The dotcom market would not agree with you Smiley

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

Believing to much sometimes are wrong it meant to be a temporary but for somehow we always rely on what we see before so we don't do anything. I think theirs nothing wrong to get panic in falling the price of the currency we are holding because it is your money you invested that's why we should care about what we invested to it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

I think when the market falls down is the end of a development cycle of virtual currency. Then it will start a new cycle with better features. Investors will buy more coins. Coin prices will rise rapidly. We will make great profits.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Merugu

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

I think bitcoin prices up and down have become a natural thing,
so we will not panic mersa when the price goes down like now,
Our opinion is also a great way to get a low price right now, so we'll be able to produce more bitcoins for a good price in the future.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:59:59 AM

I think when the market falls down is the end of a development cycle of virtual currency. Then it will start a new cycle with better features. Investors will buy more coins. Coin prices will rise rapidly. We will make great profits.

I don't think there's a need to panic since cryptocurrency since day 1 is a volatile market and it is part of the cycle when it will fall and abruptly rise and fall again. What we need to develop is the skill and vigilance to go along with the market flow and always have the presence of mind to make better decisions.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

Investing is inherently a long-term process and strategic decisions should never be made on a singular news or market events. And while i (or anyone else) can't tell you whether coins will continue to tumble in the weeks ahead, we can safely say that they're still the new revolutionary foundation for any long-term investing strategy.
richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:07:12 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

It will rise to the moon  in few months Grin Grin Grin

On more serious note, the market valuation of cryptocurrency will rise over year because there are so much use case to be explored and we may see a major haul in various industries because of the disruption.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

I don't think there's a need to panic since cryptocurrency since day 1 is a volatile market and it is part of the cycle when it will fall and abruptly rise and fall again. What we need to develop is the skill and vigilance to go along with the market flow and always have the presence of mind to make better decisions.

Being emotional during this downtrend is not a good idea you need to strong & positive if you want to win in this situation, dont be panic and calm your mind this is one of the best time to buy more coin whilw the other are being emotional and in the end of the day you will win  & earn a good profi.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

Because you already know how to handle your emotion, like if you panic and then sold all your coins, that is really embarrassing, all you can do is just keep calm and relax, bloody market is very normal specially here in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are really volatile.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:21:34 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a good mindset. If you don't have a good mindset when the market goes down, you panic and you lose more money. We all know that cryptocurrencies fluctuate, so don't panic. Prices will rise again. It's only a matter of time.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:24:14 AM

Its because falling of market is just s normal thing in the world of crypto currency thats the gsme in crypto currency hold if its in a down trend and sell if the market is bluish. Buy if the price value is low and sell if the value of your coins reach its higher price value. We can't control the high and low of the market but we can  get lots of profit by it. Hodl is key to a higher profit and panic selling makes us lost.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:26:21 AM

maybe you are already an old player and have a lot of experience in the world of cryptocurrency so you do not panic when the market falls and you take the opportunity to start investing in this moment to get a big advantage
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

I personally try to believe that the market will recover and it will again be possible to make good money. After all, the more panic, the weaker we make the market

I don't panic because it will not help me to solve any problem that will arise, Its more helpful to remain calm and wait for the market price to recover. I'm sure it will be back to its normal level and we will all be happy if that happens.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:00 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

Same here, I believe that there is still a much bigger growth in the future for crypto. With all certainty, the trillion worth will be reached. That might take more than a couple of years but it will surely come. The growth is gradually creeping to the whole world. Businesses are now slowly shifting to the blockchain technology because of its unparalleled efficiency. The world is slowly turning into digital tokens and coins.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

The only way I think people can really hold them is to forget that you used to have these coins. Only in this way can it be done without being affected by short-term fluctuations. So as long as you are still in the market, you will be affected. This is determined by the human nature.

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:47:15 AM

Same here I trust cryptocurrency. I believe that hodling my investment in the long run will give me a more profitable return. What we are seeing in the market most especially if it's falling is normal. Better to put my mind in other thing that may give me other source of income. By doing this I don't panic or make myself paranoid.

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

It will rise to the moon  in few months Grin Grin Grin

On more serious note, the market valuation of cryptocurrency will rise over year because there are so much use case to be explored and we may see a major haul in various industries because of the disruption.
You should have to control your emotions as what I did. Believing and trusting on the market cap is much helpful to evade the panic behavior. Be understable in the situation of the market that in every fall , there is a rise. So be confident and believe on market capacity. And this risky scenario will conclude soon and may grow persistently.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:59:31 AM

I agree with you.. everything has a cycle even life has its own cycle sometimes we are on top and sometime we are on the bottom. Just like crypto, we are no at the bottom, remember nothing is permanent, crypto will rise soon and we will see bull run.
Iron@head

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

I think the author is very optimistic about cryptocurrencies. However, the current market is not optimistic enough. The drop is unwilling to see anyone, but the process that the formal market must undergo in order to develop does not know how long this process will take.

astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

I hope you are right. So the problem now is about the time. Who will survive until the end or as long as they can holding their asset, they will win and must be not worry. But I guess if the people don't do anything with their asset while the price going down,  this is bad decision. Actually they can do cut loss and buy back in dip price and then sell them when mooning, this is great if you can do that.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: