Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3274 times)
teeshe

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

We are definitely in a rush hour period and no one can predict when the market bubble will burst, let us just enjoy the ride hoping it will still last long.
There is however no reason to panic once someone has been able to understand how to make money when the market falls and rises.
air_droper

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

panic is a negative trait of the trader's character. an experienced trader should be able to stay calm and be able to make a quick decision. if you panic, you have no place in the market. the market will kill you. think a few times before you decide to become a trader.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

most experts agree that the market will continue to grow. few people say that the cryptocurrency market and may soon die and people will lose their money. now cryptocurrency is one of the most popular articles of respect among investors.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

Market price now is very low, agree that everyone are worrying about it so they sell quickly their coins. I am sure that they will regret because after a few months the market situation will change and it will rise sooner.
I think the uptrend will be coming soon in July with a lot of good news about the Crypto market. Large investors are returning to the market today and are showing signs of recovery in recent days. If you choose to invest in Bitcoin then people need to be more patient to get the best profit

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

This is one of the very interesting questions in my life you see its like watching all your assets gone into a river and you are unable to do anything. There are lots of people outside is this marketplace who has not any idea what are they doing and why they doing in this crypto marketplace.
They just want profit and believe me it's foolish to think this type. One of the major things I don’t panic when the market falls coz I know that this will happen I know this because I learn I try to understand I don’t panic seeing some makeing profit rather I find the cause what gives him such a profit.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

I really do not panic when the market falls because I knew what I was getting into before I signed up for it, and I'm aware of the fact that it isn't always going to be a smooth ride plus some things have to happen for some others to occur. I also believe so much in the market that even if the prices go down for a while, it will eventually go back up.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

Many people, coming to cryptomir, hope for the constant growth of tokens. Therefore, when they see a decline - they begin to panic. They were not prepared morally for this. It is very important to be able to wait here.

You might be a very experienced trader. I know that most of the beginners start to panic when their cryptocurrencies are falling and they make many mistakes through it. I am also trying to be calm, I am waiting for the better times.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

Ahead of going into these hurried panic actions, hodlers might understand up to what point cryptomarkets can be capricious and quick moving this weeks and stablish one sensible approach.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

dont panic when market falls be calm.  if you invested higher price then you can do  bottom fishing in lower levels n average-out your investment.  you can get a huge profit from it when you hold it for a long-term.
Lookjooru

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

A market drop does not mean that coins should be sold immediately. It's a good time to buy cheap coins
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

I don't panic when the market is falling because I am a long time holder so right now prices of coins doesn't matter so much to me because I am planning to hold my asset for the next 5 years, I won't touch any of them. So that's the reason why I don't panic when market goes down.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I equally don't panic whenever I see the market price going down. No matter how  unpalatable I see the market situation to be , I always believe that it is just a temporary thing. I have been doing crypto for quite a while now that I know things will always get better with time. Instead of me to panic whenever the market falls, I rather continue doing more of bounty campaigns and even invest into more coins. Whoever actually wants to profit from crypto must always be hopeful and optimistic in crypto business.

mediastiker

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

because I believe all prices will recover some time later and we must hold firmly waiting for high prices and it becomes the best choice.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

I'm never panic when market fall, I see always an opportunity to buy more my precious coins which will make me rich in 10 years.
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

Panic was what I battled with at my early Crypto days... I was unsure when to buy and sell, until I started taking my chill to learn, study and know the crypto market to a very useful extent. It took a whole lot of energy, time and dedication, but it paid off. Now I operate with Zero Panic, cause I've learnt how to make my gains and how to avoid or incur little loses if at all.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Choosing good projects is very important so that your tokens do not get cheaper very quickly. You will have the opportunity to sell them in case of market correction and this will allow you to better manage losses. You need to choose good projects and invest in them at the first stage, try to do it at the ICO stage and this will allow you to earn more
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

This is a good opinion. You are a smart person, who understand if you invested in promising coin it will recover in time. And there is no sense to panic.

KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

You're lucky mate that you're not panicking when the market falls. There are many out there that panic immediately when the market falls and that is the reason why they lose a huge amount of money because they sell their token for a cheap price.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

You're doing the right thing, I'm doing the same thing. In addition, your arguments are as accurate and logical, given the fact that millions of crypto-currency investors of the world are doing the same absolutely right
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

When the encryption market just started to fall, I wouldn't have too much panic. Because I know that even if the market is down now, it will be better in the future. And now the price of cryptocurrency is very low, I will continue to invest in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: