Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3274 times)
bitivan

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

I also stay calm even on the bear market because i believe in blockchain and crypto and i am sure these technologies will achieve success.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

The most correct decision in the fall of the market will learn not to panic. Panic does not lead us to a good earning and a successful future. So, draw conclusions.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

I wonder why you believe crypto to be a bubble and even anticipating its burst. Cryptocurrency won't just end like that, it will be used as alternative to payments which is why it will last maybe till the end of time.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

to hear it is bad but whatever happens we only invest in altcoin that can not change anything about crypto but when crypto price falls and be patient to keep it good it is a good thing, because most people will panic and sell coin at the time the price drop makes people lose.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Not panic only those who purchased not all the money ! This strategy itself is relevant in the market.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:24:25 AM

The truth is out. We have certain reasons why we are not freeze when the cost is so idiotic and dropped effortlessly. I'm additionally prepared at the circumstance of dropping cost regular. Why? since, it is ordinary. the fluctuating costs of the digital money truly drives the cost not steady. be that as it may, it now and then make a few points of interest for the informal investor. Consequently, just dependably refresh our data and our technique to be in crypto. Never freeze, simply be patient and insightful.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:28:26 AM

you have a strong belief against the assets of the crypto you, therefore you will not panic even though the State of the market is falling. It is very good, because of the fall on the market the crypto is very reasonable, we have to understand that in order to reduce the feeling of panic.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:58:17 AM

the most important thing is that you must know and believe your investment goals. In the near future, I believe that crypto will be needed in our daily transactions. If everyone is going to withdraw assets when he hears bad news about crypto it will be bad. but some think it's good because it's time to buy more coins you want to invest
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:16:07 AM

like i do i also do not panic when market falls,in my mind i always stay positive and keep that in mind that i can have good profit if i hold my coins after months or years, it my alts end up scammed, i just keep on moving forward and stay positive for many alts in the market, i rather pursue my  goal rather than sit in the corner thinking about the lost profit instead, i became more smarter in choosing project to participate Cheesy
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
You do not panic and you are good. Panic can lead to very rude decisions and you can do a lot of nonsense and sell coins that can bring you profits in the future. If you do not panic, then you are a smart person!
chances are you are not afraid of the market because chances are you have prepared all the altcoin you have by holding it then you do not panic when the market falls, but I have seen many people investing in Altcoin with its current fall altcoin because they wait market prices rise again

BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

You believe that the market can still rise but you also believe that the real bubble also exists. You are not a true crypto-supporter/believer my friend. You do not panic because you don't really care for it after all. You will never succeed in crypto because of what you are thinking. Bitcoin will be the future currency and not a bubble.
ggh0stt1

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

When the market falls, we all have losses. If you don't panic at this time, it means that you have a lot of confidence in the encryption market. You believe it. You think that the price of the market will pick up sooner or later.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

I believe it will be very important developments in the crypto market for the future. The keyword is "to wait". To determine our strategy without haste, and to invest in good cryptocurrency projects can bring us great benefits.
fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

Some dips or puases are not so painful as a lot of people think. These problems support the balance on the market, because constant increasing can kill this system.
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

In the sepulcher there are no assurances, and in this way simply be certain that the market will begin to develop isn't sufficient to gain. I think to acquire it is important to learn specialized investigation of the market.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

I am a bit shy, but I have learned many valuable lessons from this market, I am always consistent with my expectations and patiently waiting for reasonable prices no matter how long it takes. I'm still waiting.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

Though to be sincere, when u have a lot of money  in crypto and u r waiting to sell and price drops far below ur expectation.... It weighs d mind down... Just as crypto is not meant for kids, u have to remain strong till u achieve ur aim.... So there is no need to panic, it's not helpful...
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

you are right and I am also sure that soon the market will start to grow and prices will rise.
sounddrum

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

Why won't I panic everyone that invest in a project will panic anytime there is decline in the price
so same thing applies to the market,
Though most veteran don't really panic anymore, only the newbie.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Yes indeed. I also have a feeling that cryptocurrency does not begin yet. It has still accumulating number of people and increasing its popularity. The market might not good right now but in the future will be true beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: