Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

Economics is of the best course for one to have studied in the university because it's important cannot be over emphasize as its impact in the crypto currency market and whole economy at large cannot in any way be measured but it is believed that it is to infinity. Ignore economists at your own peril.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:26 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 08:14:20 AM by XCANA

If you like to do business economically you can study economics, but there are many successful entrepreneurs who do not go to universities that they are rich from their own experience as well as their bravery so the need to study economics is not necessary.
It isn't necessary, but it helps and the people who are successful in business without going to college are probably outnumbered greatly by those who did (but that's just my thought; I have no data to back it up).

My major in college wasn't economics, but I took a few elective courses in economics--Basic Economics, Corporate Finance, and Intro to Econometrics.  I enjoyed those classes enormously, especially the corporate finance one which was about stocks, bonds, derivatives and basically investing.  Even if you're a computer geek (or pharmacy student), you should at least take one or two elective courses in econ, because they're pretty useful and interesting.  Business never really interested me until I started making money, and I probably wouldn't have majored in that or econ, but I'm glad I took the classes I did.

If you watch TV at all, you probably watch the news.  You constantly see financial reports about jobs numbers and the stock market, and having a bit of education in finance helps you to understand what's being reported.  You don't have to be an entrepreneur to benefit from it.
There are people who are successful business men and women but at the tail end you will see that they will engage the services of an Economist. If you study pharmacoeconomics when you were a pharmacy student, you will see that the importance of economics covers all areas of works in the society and is worth encouraging for people to major at the university.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

Learning economics gives us bright view of the future... knowing what it is, a and how it affect us, and how are we going to take part in the possible success of our economy in our country and for personal business if you happen to plan it in the future.. studying economics in early stage makes a lot of sense.. it prepare you for your potential business someday.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

While studying, in my highschool, economics is part of the curriculum and i find it hard to understand or i am just bored studying it. I know to myself its very understandable but not interested to pursue to understand it deeper. As i grow old and watching news about our nations economy, i find it that its very useful to gain knowledge about it. And as part of this community somehow i am starting to be familiar with this word that is significant in crypto markets.
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

Because the economy for the future will be increasingly used. I think in every human life economy will always be used if there is income, trade.

Studying economics is important because it helps us to have an overview of the existing businesses and for our own future business. It helps us to gain knowledge about businesses, business-related stuffs and money.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

Personally, I think studying Economics in universities or colleges is a great idea, but I don't think it is a necessity or a prerequisite for you to be successful in Business or in the crypto currency industry. I just think that learning and knowing the basics and fundamentals of it at an early age would be a great help, especially for our youngsters. I understand that not everyone would be fortunate to have a degree on it or even just some units about Economics, but then I bet, when you do crypto currency or any financial and business industry, you will still do what it takes to learn it, know more about it through self study, reading, researching and stuff, so it is a great thing if we start now for the our new generation of businessmen, investors, providers.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

We need to study economics because it talk about how societies use scarce resources to produce valuable commodities and distribute them among different people.And economics is an important subject because of the fact of scarcity and the desire for efficiency.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:07:05 AM

I studied Economics in my college. I think it helps a little bit in understanding about market, money, bank, stocks, futures, etc. But even if you do not study Economics in school, you can learn more by reading news or in practice. For example you can learn by do some investment or trading.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

The reason we need to study Economics not only in the university but all level of education is because the knowledge of economic is needed by everyone and in every sectors work in order to maximize profit. We are always in the processing of making money also sustaining the money we make so Economics is needed in order to achieve this.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I believe the future, but we can get the market. Cause we should be great to invest in this day our cryptocurrencies are very very good thing. I believe the bible, and the market is a new comment the future. The first place. The first place.this was the most painful to become a good thing for me
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

Economics attracts me because it is all about money,  and I would like to know more about money and about how to handle it properly, so the reason is obvious in my case.
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

Many reasons underlie some people to study economics. hoping to make more money through his knowledge of economics, because economics is the focal point of all social sciences.
and Economics is very important because by mastering the science of economics we can learn how to use the increasingly scarce resources, to meet the human needs of increasingly day, so that resources can be used efficiently.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

I'm really interested in studying economics. And I enjoy studying it. I've learned so much. It is not only about money but how a country develops. The infation and deflation of economy. It's a good thing to study if you are in to business. You'll learn more and wil be knowledgeable in handling your finances.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

I'm really interested in studying economics. And I enjoy studying it. I've learned so much. It is not only about money but how a country develops. The infation and deflation of economy. It's a good thing to study if you are in to business. You'll learn more and wil be knowledgeable in handling your finances.
You can study economics online because we almost all of the sources using the internet because if you will just spend at least 2-3 hrs per day studying economics online, going through different websites that can help you to get knowledge then it will be easy for you without going to university and it will also help you to save money and time because you will be just studying at your home.
crypki21

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

Because economy is present basically everywhere. No matter if you are an engineer, doctor, or software developer, all sectors are businesses at the end of the day... That is why it is useful to have at least a basic understanding what are the key factors.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

Economics only aim is the management of the shortage of resources, thats all. The best thing is that is a social science, it means that if it doesnt work is nobody fault's, its the system that is not perfect.
Physics, on the contrary, ( as well as maths....) its a cientific science, it means that if something doenst work is not valid, hence you cant use it.

We live in a world that rules by laws nobody wants to be responsible of, and in fact, you cant blame anybody of making a finantial crisis, you know, its a social science, the joker card its always on the table. So why bother? How its possible that finantial institutions grew so much if they dont know what are the doing? Why did the manage to grow something called Econometrics, Cuantitative products, complex derivates ....? Its an attemp to feel like its a scietific science? But its not, we know that. So? Maybe its becouse they envy the cientific science elegance, its beauty, its accuracy, its...

Roll Eyes

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

Because to know the level of economics and to manage and maintain the resources. Studying economics is very important because to how to use properly the shortage resource. And to know the the development and movement of country.

erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

I am not an economics student, but I have read many books on economics since then I have learned a lot of market analysis skills, grasp the psychology of people very well.
In my opinion this is the same if you would make a decision to live in the forest, and you would not study and make any researches about the life in Forest before actual going into it. It would be dumb Smiley

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

romadon

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

There are many reasons why many people choose to study economics at universities because of promising job prospects. In life, everyone must meet with calculations and trade, many people who think by studying economics then they will become rich quickly and successfully.
Kambala07

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

We have to study economics at the university because this is the way how we will understand how the economy works and what are the factors that affect the cycle or the entire economic cycle and because of that subject, we will know the things we can do to change our lives and become a better version of ourselves in financial terms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: