Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

If you have this background not just as economics as a meaning but how economics behaves. You can use this to make a self analization how to trade the btc well. Or how it will be to improve incomes just by its changing value itself.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

not to be idiots. in the current conditions, when from all sides we are attacked by commercial offers, it is simply necessary to understand the economy (at least at a basic level)
Economics basically makes you rational and the assumption of rationality implies that you know every thing in the market and have perfect knowledge about all the factors and the assets. Having said that, you will make rational decisions to improve your economic stability on individual level which will also contribute to the economy and growth of economy on the macro level.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Economics as a school of thought is wide tho. You can't just try to calculate the future price of crypto world just by looking at the charts. You need to know the public that crypto attracted, you need to know the types of people that gets into this sort of things, you need to check the news, you need to see how people react to those news, you need to know the insiders and whats going on around the whales, you need to know the pshycology of people thats holding or buying/selling. Yes you do need to know how to read charts but that alone will not give you any of the other stuff I mentioned.
gosha18

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Knowledge of the economy is not necessary if you are going to invest, but this is additional knowledge for increasing profits.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

The theory in the economy is beyond the discussion in this forum. Whatever we discuss here in this forum is mere application of economy but theories in economy is very much and that will require us to go to university to get specialized in that.
It enriches us with the basic knowledge related to market after which we come to know that how things work in the market so we are know able to handle everything after studying economics. It provides you the basic knowledge which is must for all of us to learn it and to bring it in use.

Those who are not enriched with this knowledge can not survive in the market and whatever the quantity of amount may be a person without knowledge will lose.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

Economics is a very useful discipline, it can let you understand the development of the world. Through another aspect, you will get a completely different harvest. Because the economy has always been the most fundamental driving force for world development.
Not only that with a basic knowledge about the economy and how the markets work you can easily see why bitcoin will become successful since you will understand that we cannot continue with this economic system that is based on borrowing from tomorrow to spend today and to keep printing money despite the fact that no economic growth has happened.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics is a very interesting subject. It requires learners to have creative thinking, to have analytical mind and to understand the psychology of the customer. I like to make money and build a big business and that has made me passionate about the economy. It is really interesting because you are working with many different people and are exposed to many new things.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Financial aspects as a school of thought is wide tho. You can't simply attempt to figure the future cost of crypto world just by taking a gander at the diagrams. You have to know general society that crypto pulled in, you have to know the kinds of individuals that gets into this kind of things, you have to check the news, you have to perceive how individuals respond to those news, you have to know the insiders and whats going ahead around the whales, you have to know the pshycology of individuals that is holding or purchasing/offering.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

It is very important for us to study economics at universities, as well as individuals self-taught. It is very in need and is very important for us to support our economy in the future, so we can live independently.
mtsaidur

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

Because,in our life forward to take the economy on comprehensive idea to achieve will.If we study of economics of our life can change.So,our business commerce extend to our should at the university of the economy on study.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

I think it should be always part of the curriculum because economics is essential to our life. How?  Economicy is always part of our daily living, the way you spend money, the way you earn and you can also learn much deep understanding about how money works or something like that.
If someone is asking the importance of economics, then I think we must shoot them with hundreds and thousands dollars that he is spending in a day or week or month. Brothers, every day you buy something and pay tax in form of shopping and you move through buses and pay money, this all makes economics of an individual and ultimately increases the economics of country.

mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

For me Economics are better way to understand how money works in our life, does it really has value, can it be replaced in the future and so on.
As i don't want to live with hope that someday i will get my pension, i do also study economics in order to find better solutions for my pension.
Economics are on of the most important part of life of modern mankind, without knowledge in this area you and your pocket could become a victim of manipulation and fraud.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

The study of economics can also provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life. It offers a tool with which to approach questions about the desirability of a particular financial investment opportunity, whether or not to attend college or graduate school, the benefits and costs of alternative careers, and the likely impacts of public policies including universal health care and a higher minimum wage.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

For me Economics are better way to understand how money works in our life, does it really has value, can it be replaced in the future and so on.
As i don't want to live with hope that someday i will get my pension, i do also study economics in order to find better solutions for my pension.
Economics are on of the most important part of life of modern mankind, without knowledge in this area you and your pocket could become a victim of manipulation and fraud.
There are so many things I have learned when it comes to economics that I needed no single teacher to put me through. One thing a lot of people do not understand is that as you keep listening to news, financial or general, you get to learn new things every day and with more reference to some books to at least understand some few things you may not know, you get to do better.

Moreover in high school, it was important to do the basics anyway, but I do not see it as a necessity when it comes to tertiary level.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

Maybe to someone it will sound strange, but its actually fun. Being able to understand market processes, price movement, money multiplication, public growth, is very interesting, very helpful in everyday life.
This is basically a right of every kid that he must be taught the managing of finances and the things related to economics. This isn’t considered any important in these days but for me this is of much big vital role. You have to make good income and for that you must know the basic things that must be done and arranged in way to have a happy life. So do learn them in your school.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

Because the economy for the future will be increasingly used. I think in every human life economy will always be used if there is income, trade.
Yeah everyone has right to use technology and to improve his life standards. And best thing is this technology help them to make good earning as well. Ultimately things are getting better in economical world. So you have to make good sense of technology and get into this world to earn money and raise your standards of living. Move with it and this is the best way to live a happy life.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

To know what's going on in the economy and you will not miss out on its new news and to make sure the history of it to know better whats happening now and to near future of your economy in your country.
Besides that, it helps you take rational investment decisions and market decisions. It actually makes the individual economically rational. One can question the method of production and the price being charged in the market. The tool of demand can also be exercised to reduce the prices of certain commodities.

Having said that, we can say that it is not only important to study economics in the university but some online courses should also be done to improve the knowledge further.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

Basic economic knowledge has a lot of advantages for any one in any economic venture.If you have good knowledge in economics, it helps you to make sound financial management decisions as well as understanding the ways in which the world economy moves so as to know how economic activities take place.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

We must study economics becouse otherwise things could change. ¿Could you imagine a world without economics? .. yes ¿Could you imagine a world without scientific science? No...   Roll Eyes

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

There are many reasons why many people choose to study economics at universities because of promising job prospects. In life, everyone must meet with calculations and trade, many people who think by studying economics then they will become rich quickly and successfully.

And if you have some knowledge about economic you can implement them investing in Bitcoin and how to profit from it. I think you can have second job using that knowledge.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: