Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
Bl_385

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

Bounty

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:27:27 AM

Most Economics schools do not offer the right education and children after graduation have a lot of theoretical knowledge, too much unnecessary information to enter and which they quickly forget, while the practical part and everything else is a big unknown to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:12:12 PM

In my opinion, economic education improves analytical thinking skills and helps to understand the structure of the global economy and markets, which is necessary in order to understand the cryptocurrency market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:43:03 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

because it is the most powerful knowledge available today. We humans always need money to show our power and to survive in this life. That is why it is very interested in many people, especially men like us.
When we understand it, we will know the operating process of the economy and the psychology of the crowd, from which we will make more money and have a better life. Even if you are talented and can do great things, you can be in Forbes magazine any time.

Are you sure that many people are interested in it?
in fact there are more poor people than rich people in this world, believe it or not knowledge of money economy is very difficult to obtain and only a few people know / are interested about it, people are more inclined to things they like or jobs they like, rather than having to think about how finance works.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:24:38 AM

I've heard money can't buy everything but almost everything can be bought with money. We all have material needs for life and it makes us satisfied, that is happiness. Better profitable business throughout the day to exhaustion. We can bring in better income with less labor, but fads also need more knowledge.
That is why we learn about economics and learn to get rich from that knowledge. I think the university environment will help us to understand economics systematically and better than to do our research.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 04:28:23 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

The economy can basically control surrounding trades and barters happening within different countries. Having a good Economy means that life in the country is not that bad since most people can afford goods and consumables. Economy is also important since that is what boosts the morale of a country with regards to its jobs, services, and things that is needed for one country to be stable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
mezzaluna

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:11:42 PM

because it is the most powerful knowledge available today. We humans always need money to show our power and to survive in this life. That is why it is very interested in many people, especially men like us.
When we understand it, we will know the operating process of the economy and the psychology of the crowd, from which we will make more money and have a better life. Even if you are talented and can do great things, you can be in Forbes magazine any time.

in fact there are more poor people than rich people in this world, believe it or not knowledge of money economy is very difficult to obtain and only a few people know / are interested about it, people are more inclined to things they like or jobs they like, rather than having to think about how finance works.

People in this section basically wants to know some economic statuses that mostly is affected by Cryptocurrency. They also want to know what role Cryptocurrency will play in the improvement of countries. Its quite true that not many people are interested with it but they should since the economy actually what ranks you if you are within a good country. Having an stable Economic Status means that most people are not burdened poverty.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 04:43:18 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 03:18:05 PM by finaleshot2016

People in this section basically wants to know some economic statuses that mostly is affected by Cryptocurrency. They also want to know what role Cryptocurrency will play in the improvement of countries. Its quite true that not many people are interested with it but they should since the economy actually what ranks you if you are within a good country. Having an stable Economic Status means that most people are not burdened poverty.
It's obvious that economics isn't a very interesting subject because it's boring to learn but economics is very important because it's the study on the state of our society.

Even it's not interesting, we must learn this kind of subject because as soon as we work or having a business, the basics of economics are applied to it. If you are also investing in stocks or cryptocurrency, you need economics to determine the flow of the market.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:47:50 AM

This life is on different phases, you don't need to study food sciences before you know how to cook, neither do you need to study economics before you can deal with finances. Life will teach you what you need to know while you pass through it. In cryptocurrency you will learn how to study the market graph, currency exchange, investment (profit and loss) and much more,Infact this cryptocurrency is very educative. I didn't study economics in the university, but does that mean those who did will do better than we who didn't.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:34:02 AM

This life is on different phases, you don't need to study food sciences before you know how to cook, neither do you need to study economics before you can deal with finances. Life will teach you what you need to know while you pass through it. In cryptocurrency you will learn how to study the market graph, currency exchange, investment (profit and loss) and much more,Infact this cryptocurrency is very educative. I didn't study economics in the university, but does that mean those who did will do better than we who didn't.

In my opinion economics is important and everybody should spend sometime studying it, like maths. Probably most people don't like it, but it can be very useful. Economics is evolving each year, there are new theories and models coming out and we should try and understand them. There is a difference between finance and economics. The models might be very similar but the application is different. In most universities finance is just a sub field under a economic degree. Getting a small education in Finance can help everyone during their life.
aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:24:54 AM

we must study economics at university due to it will prepare us for marketing, business planning and also enforce us to make strategies fo outcome
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:32:36 AM

Of course, study economics at universities will provide many benefits, because being able to make money in the real world requires
good basic economic knowledge. With studies economic it is also useful for use in everyday life, especially for managing our personal
finances. Actually, economics is very important for entrepreneurs and businessmen to be able to advance their business.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:09:10 PM

Because the economy is our world that's why.
We LITERALLY live inside the economy and we can't live without this economy.
I am quite confident that at least a basic course in Economics should not be taught in universities but in high schools.
People go out into life and do not always understand what to expect from this world. And then we hear a lot of stories about people fighting with banks because they oppress them and so on. Perhaps if people understood how the economy works in General (micro and macro), it would help them to avoid as many problems as possible in their financical life.
aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 02:59:35 PM

Studying economics provides one with not just an understanding of human behavior, but also cultivates in students the problem-solving, analytical, communication and persuasion skills that are critical for success in today's job market.
mezzaluna

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 09:36:31 PM

It's obvious that economics isn't a very interesting subject because it's boring to learn but economics is very important because it's the study on the state of our society.

Even it's not interesting, we must learn this kind of subject because as soon as we work or having a business, the basics of economics are applied to it. If you are also investing in stocks or cryptocurrency, you need economics to determine the flow of the market.

That's actually true (really boring) BUT that can change once you get involve within a company that deals with financial services. Learning economy within a company can really change you since these companies can show you in which stocks you can invest without being totally affected by the economy. Learning about Economics was an open opportunity and I currently believe that by continuous learning about it might give me some ideas on how to properly spread investments within Cryptocurrencies too.

In conclusion, Economics must really not be taught at such a young age since it was too advance when I first heard about it or I was just probably dumb.

Alamin9884

Activity: 1456
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:45:48 PM

Economics is a very important subject.  If you read about it,  you can know about the economy of the country,  you can know about business, you can know about the income & expenditure of the government.  We will Learn about  how to grow the countriy`s economy. So we should all know about economics. 
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:17:08 PM

~~~SNIP~~~

In conclusion, Economics must really not be taught at such a young age since it was too advance when I first heard about it or I was just probably dumb.

I disagree, I first learned economics when I was about 14-15 years old and it is a total new world for me. New knowledge, new something, but it really pique the interest of all of us in that very room. Everybody is listening and participating during lectures, and it is quite fun. Besides that, economics can be very boring in that phase so I didn't study at home, and just at the school.

Now I'm in college, I'm totally aware and knowledgeable about the economics which is now very interesting cause I know the benefit I can attain from learning it, and the knowledges and wisdom that I can apply in real life. Im not a business major, yet I can tell you that I myself am learning economics aside from my class.

Ergo, learning economics is about the phasing, and modes of learning that suits yourself. You shouldn't force yourself to learn this things cause it will not be very beneficial for you, for you have many other subjects that must be passed.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:09:33 PM

Economics plays an important role in regulating the principles of basic social / community needs. Studying economics can train someone to be social and conscientious and economical. Studying economics can train someone to be able to regulate or manage nominal values properly and wisely.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 08:52:53 PM

Economics is one of the important aspect you need to understand especially when you are in the financial industry. I trade different types of markets and I'm a typical chart guy which means my analysis are just based on TECHNICALS. But in reality we need FUNDAMENTALS too, in this way, you will be able to understand such events and the possible effect of it on our daily lives or even the country we lived in. Most common example is the pandemic we are experiencing right, COVID19. Markets crashed violently as an sell-off because of the virus and it seems this was supposedly predicable at some sense as an effect of a pandemic where the whole world is at risk. Honestly when the first time I heard about the virus, I wasn't actually worried at all because knowing we are now at a different timeline: highly developed technology, newly discovered cure, etc. But seems the mainstream media hype is more powerful than we could have ever imagined.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 09:10:26 PM

what they really study so long there?Cheesy Grin Grin

Grin most important in economy is money.
you can study your economic charts and things years but if you dont have money to put the knowledge in practice then the person without any economical university degree will do much better.
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 11:26:44 AM

As the name implies, you need to have a wider knowledge about economy and how to apply the economic principles to solving real life problems of demand, scarce, supply and want.  Many entrepreneurs who were successful before attending courses in Economics will probably take some time to under some teachings in the field to know more about charts, graphs and a lot of the importance of economics to businesses and organisations.

As health and medicine is important to your life and living so is economics to the health of businesses and economies, Nobody would employ an economist without a degree in economics to manage his/her big firm.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: