Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:24:20 AM

In Reality university dont give much knowledge.
Those people who are booksmart dont undestood much!

Those who have real experinces and real knowledge only counts!
Im against to education becouse I seen those people and I think most of them are really dumb.

I respect people who have real experinces in Everything in life!!
The most experinced people are most often in Everything the taxy drivers.
Its always Pleasure to talk with them you can really see that they been Through in things and they really know about a lot topics.

So the school education is only good to learn abc Numbers% calculations Everything Else is most likeky crap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 07:05:17 PM

There are many things economic can help us to achieve in life if we truly understand micro and macro economic and how the two are very important to humanity in the country. Study economic  in higher institution can help you to flow in bitcoin platform. It will give you more wisdom, on how to manage organization and how to invest and make a good profit from the investmen.
With the economics experience we acquired from school,is still keeping us going in the area of buy and sell which many people find it difficult to know the time to buy and sell in the market.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1612

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 07:15:08 PM

Economics has some unique qualities as a science in that it combines strictly mathematical and statistical data driven formulations with very qualitative human elements,
so the interplay between the two make it quite interesting to study academically.

Recent Nobel prize winners (such as the case with behavioral finance) as well as historical thinkers of legendary status in this discipline have been able to factor in deep insights about human nature and irrational activity in their contributions to Economics, and such a versatile approach has also often been very lucrative in financial markets.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 10:11:54 PM

Im against to education becouse I seen those people and I think most of them are really dumb.

Its always Pleasure to talk with them you can really see that they been Through in things and they really know about a lot topics.

So the school education is only good to learn abc Numbers% calculations Everything Else is most likeky crap
University won't give you all the knowledge but it will help you to learn those by your own mind. If you thought university is where they spoonfed every information to you, you're wrong. They give you all the foundation you must learn in order to master a specific course. It's kinda offending for those who have been through a lot of exams, projects and who passed the boards just to get a good job. Also, you can be knowledgeable and get many experiences, that will make you a successful person.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:05:46 AM

Economic is a course that let understand the elementary or primary basis of life and management, irrespective that most of the thing's we study via economic we practic it at home, but we to know its concept is based on university and because those lecturer interpret the positive and negative impact of economic which can equally call the advantages and disadvantage of economic that enables  us to work or plan positive life,in all ramifications I have not seem anything bad or wrong to study economic in university, so i think university is best option to study everything because it will us to comprehend it more better than we do at home thinking it's perfect now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ladyvirgo

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:28:15 AM

the study of economics will equip students with important economic knowledge to make day-to-day decisions emphasis on case-based economics studies gives the student the ability to solve problems such  as of financial investment opportunities,such as the impact of public policies including universal health care  and career.
  in fact economy is the study of how individuals,groups,and nation manage and use resources.students who choose economics study not only  acquire the skills needed to understand complex markets,but stay away from strong skills in analyzing and problem solving,as well as the business intelligence needed to overcome the professional world.in fact the economy can be a great help for professionals in all industries not only in business.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:54:13 AM

University won't give you all the knowledge but it will help you to learn those by your own mind. If you thought university is where they spoonfed every information to you, you're wrong. They give you all the foundation you must learn in order to master a specific course. It's kinda offending for those who have been through a lot of exams, projects and who passed the boards just to get a good job. Also, you can be knowledgeable and get many experiences, that will make you a successful person.

I don't agree with your statement, cryptoboss2020. I am in college during these 3 years and i learn much. Everything about skill will back to ourselves, i don't wanna fully state that educated person is more excellent than experienced person but with teori and analysis thinking that we learn in university will help us face the real obstables in real life.

Back to the economics topic, economics subject in university give me knowlegde how to analysis project investment, tell me how to measure investment risk, and etc. And the good point is, Do you know who is the writter of these knowledge ? its written by experienced and mastered people in certain economic field, so with knowledge from college we can learn first the condition of the market investment for example when we want to invest some asset.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:59:13 AM

the study of economics will equip students with important economic knowledge to make day-to-day decisions emphasis on case-based economics studies gives the student the ability to solve problems such  as of financial investment opportunities,such as the impact of public policies including universal health care  and career.
  in fact economy is the study of how individuals,groups,and nation manage and use resources.students who choose economics study not only  acquire the skills needed to understand complex markets,but stay away from strong skills in analyzing and problem solving,as well as the business intelligence needed to overcome the professional world.in fact the economy can be a great help for professionals in all industries not only in business.

I agree with you, we can only profit from studying economics. Economical relationships are part of our everyday life's we can see interactions of game theory almost everywhere. Which doesn't mean we should all become economicst at universities, but studying atleast the basics in one o two lectures can be a great benefit.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:59:39 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Studying economics will help you understand business and how to operate it but some business man become successful even without proper learning about business just rely on their experience. But now, once you want to become a successful entrepreneur you need to study economics as part of the business.

GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:24:53 PM

People who like to deal with numbers, have analytical intelligence, and are interested in graphics and data, can be successful in economics. The profession scale has been improved considerably. They can work mainly departments as finance, sales and marketing. Apart from that, they can work in general and branches of banks. They can take part in auditing and consulting firms.
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:25:07 AM

Ill Give You guys quick economy school!!

First question  you need to ask do you have money?
If answer is no then ask where it come from?

Money comes from Central banks...
How to get from Central banks money??

Ask them Smiley
How to ask? 
Borrow the money and then the money will be created.

Who's paying Back?
Central bank dont Care!

Simple!   
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2021, 05:25:09 PM

People who like to deal with numbers, have analytical intelligence, and are interested in graphics and data, can be successful in economics. T

Actually, everything has relied upon the economy even the bitcoin market, stock trade, gold's cost, and different ventures have relied upon it.
You can not start a business without knowing about the economy nor you can make a benefit.

Apart from that, they can work in general and branches of banks. They can take part in auditing and consulting firms.

Yes, it's true they can work in certain branches of the bank but the payroll may not be as good as to what other branches offer, anyways it's up to the interest of the person who's opting for Economics.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:06:03 AM

I think because the economy is the foundation of life. the current economic level is the benchmark of prosperity, from personal to state. i think all the disciplines of science will lead to the economy
I am a student of accounts I know how much importance of economic knowledge so who is related with currency world must need economic sector knowledge I agree with you. every investor and trader must need economic knowledge.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 12:07:11 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Because the economy is the spearhead of the survival of life. A country with a good economy must be a developed country. Therefore, the science of economics is very important. Although many people claim that without economic education, many entrepreneurs are successful with their own experiences. But for me, if we add the education and knowledge that we already have, this will be a plus point for us, because if entrepreneurs have good economic financial management, I think their business is not only successful but can survive well.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:02:47 PM

Universities (and education in general) should teach you how to learn by yourself. If you have the knowledge to self pace yourself into obtaining new knowledge, you'll be able to achieve anything. However, I studied business administration, and most of the economic theories are completely theoretical and can't actually be put to practice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 10:54:14 PM

Universities (and education in general) should teach you how to learn by yourself. If you have the knowledge to self pace yourself into obtaining new knowledge, you'll be able to achieve anything. However, I studied business administration, and most of the economic theories are completely theoretical and can't actually be put to practice.
Yes, you still need actual practice, but that's a good thing because you'll be doing the right practice because you have the knowledge from your college days. Economics is a difficult subject to grasp and master on your own. Economics is a very important subject nowadays because understanding how things work economically is important for our survival.
King Khaizan

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:35:55 AM

It should be remembered that almost all the most critical social problems in the world such as unemployment, inflation, poverty, pollution, equality of human rights, health care costs and others, are economic problems.

In order to provide effective solutions to these problems, one must have a high understanding of the underlying core factors. To achieve this understanding, training in economics, specifically microeconomics and macroeconomics, is required.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:42:41 AM

I think because the economy is the foundation of life. the current economic level is the benchmark of prosperity, from personal to state. i think all the disciplines of science will lead to the economy
I am a student of accounts I know how much importance of economic knowledge so who is related with currency world must need economic sector knowledge I agree with you. every investor and trader must need economic knowledge.

Accounting is part of economics, knowledge of economics is taught since high school, this is because economics is an important thing for our lives, even though I study in the faculty of public relations but there are economics lessons from the first year to graduation.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:59:11 AM

Simply put, we need this because in my opinion the economy is one of the supports for us to live better, we can still live even if we don't understand the economy, but we will find it difficult to live a different life from people who know at least a little about the economy.
because the economy can make it easier for us to understand the economic events that occur besides that it can make us wiser in using the resources we have.
Without us realizing it, by studying economics, we have at least grown our social spirit to be better than before.
Then with a little understanding of the economy of us tend to be more careful and consider the economic side when doing everything.

agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:22:24 PM

I don't think a person will have to go to college to study economics, but there will be a good learning atmosphere at a university. It is a good opportunity for a young person to learn.
This depends on each individual because actually in the world of education it is only limited to theory with the hope that students can easily adapt to the knowledge they receive in the life they will face as adults.
and it's true that it's not only school if you want to study economics because sometimes experience from life will be very helpful in this case, especially for people who are in the category below the poverty line and there are already several examples of people who are even more successful in the economy without knowing school first .

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: