Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must study Economics at University?  (Read 52735 times)
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I think that the majority are attracted not so much by the economy as a whole, but by financial education. This helps to effectively deal with your money and possibly avoid major financial losses. But even economics, like science, is also attractive enough for a better understanding of world processes and future financial crises, for example.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diamondflow

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future.
joappa

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

For me, economics is about the world around us; it’s current; it’s always changing; it’s always interesting. It’s the subject that allows you study Tesco’s and ASDA’s methods of competition one day, and learn about the environment and pollution permits the next. It’s about the modern world; it’s about how we behave, how businesses behave and how the government behaves.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

I studied the economy at my University, but I can't call myself so smart in this point. The math is really weak at me, nothing without a calculator  Cheesy To be honest I chose the economy because of it was easiest for passing and it kinda needed everywhere. Maybe it was just my Uni if I did not learn something about it or I was a bad student.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

For me, it is true, I have studied economics in the University, not sure why I have chosen it, I think I was just interested in mathematic, finance, and these kindof things.

yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

To study Economics at university helps while doing business. But that does not grantee a success in business. Not all successful investors studied Economics in the University.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

If we want to have a good background for our future , then we must have to study in a good school, so if we want our business to have a good output in the future , then studying economics in a good university , will give us a good background in running a business , because a study of this economics will built a very strong foundations and broad knowledge in the field of running a business.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Louis Jackson

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

learning about economic is really necessary because it is a survival skill in difficult life , if you want to live on, you need to learn about how to earn  money , you can't live without money
Schmidt Abrams

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

Economic is always an important subject at school. If economic is not your major, it also can help you to have basic knowledge about economy system and learn about trading.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

Economic is always an important subject at school. If economic is not your major, it also can help you to have basic knowledge about economy system and learn about trading.
I think as long as you have basic knowledge in economy, you can easily adopt and understand about the situation of economy. Those people must need to study Economics are the ones that really need for their job or for their daily routine, but we should also study economics because we have unlimited needs for our daily lives. Economics is really important to understand because we have unlimited needs but our source of needs is limited.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

I think, we need to learn about the economy so that we will be able to continue to adjust and keep up with the development of the economy and we will not be left behind by the changing economic developments and we will be ready
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Because studying is one of the important assets that can help you improve in business ,but there are many successful businessman that no study but still successful because of the experience in business. But if you dont have enough money to study in university , just try to study online . There are many sites online that you can study about economics.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

The main reason why we need to study economics in school is just because they want us to help our economy to grow and also for us to gain more knowledge on what is happening on our economy. On the near future we are the one who will help our economy to grow.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

We live in a world where money is everywhere. We should at least a little bit understand how does the economic system work. The more we learn about it the lighter we feel in this pool. I always liked economic subjects and always got A, because it is really one of the most important things now!
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

Economics is a subject you almost cannot do without. You need it to make good business decision and should be taught at all levels.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:05:04 AM

We live in a world where money is everywhere. We should at least a little bit understand how does the economic system work. The more we learn about it the lighter we feel in this pool. I always liked economic subjects and always got A, because it is really one of the most important things now!

Its true that we should know how our economic system work. By understanding our economic system and monetary system, i am believe we can make right decision when we want to invest or creating a new bussiness.
University already made a lot research about economy and i am believe learning on university is right decision

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

all human life needs will not be fulfilled by themselves, so it requires the help of others, and it is done with a system of buying and selling, and all forms of buying and selling will be based on economic principles, with a little capital will generate as much profit , that is business economics, and knowledge like this can only be obtained in the first two ways with students studying in school and the second by jumping directly into market players, but if we want to succeed at least we have to study in economic schools.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

We will learn new markets and know how to deal with falling or rising markets. Our business is losing money, the professors will come up with solutions for us and will say what is the most important thing in business management. That's what I learned at university and it really helped me. That's why I choose to study economics.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:27:00 AM

We will learn new markets and know how to deal with falling or rising markets. Our business is losing money, the professors will come up with solutions for us and will say what is the most important thing in business management. That's what I learned at university and it really helped me. That's why I choose to study economics.
Your choice is right, to be a sturdy building, it must also have a solid foundation. hence from studying economics at university as you do is a good way, for later development in the real world

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

It is important for us to study economics as a subject in colleges and universities and i like to say that economics is the study of economy so for students of  business or commerce it is playing vital role to know about economy and the useful models of this can be applied in our daily life, Subjects are for the understanding and in practical the practical applications are available in the economy.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: