Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:19:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Up and Down Movement  (Read 776 times)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Bitcoin had experienced a huge fluctuation in the current crypto market and in my assumption, this fluctuations are merely just temporary for it will recover soon. The best approach for most of the people holding their btc's is to hodl while market is down and buy more btc during dips since there will be time for it to make a recovery soon. This strategy seems to be very effective as veterans of the crypto market were doing such moves and later gain good and generous profit later when market had fully recovered.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

thread is very useful, because the price of crypto is always changing, so it is important to analyze the downward movement and rising crypto prices.
rc411

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

As a begginer, I really want to learn more and deeper on how cryptocurrency works and why bitcoin is volatile. This post is of help but I wish there's more easy and chunky way on learning about cryptocurrency.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Bitcoin had experienced a huge fluctuation in the current crypto market and in my assumption, this fluctuations are merely just temporary for it will recover soon. The best approach for most of the people holding their btc's is to hodl while market is down and buy more btc during dips since there will be time for it to make a recovery soon. This strategy seems to be very effective as veterans of the crypto market were doing such moves and later gain good and generous profit later when market had fully recovered.
This strategy has worked before. But now the market situation has changed. People with big money came to the cryptocurrency market. They thought for a long time that bitcoin is a fraud but now they have changed their attitude to it. Big money will allow them to increase the duration of the downturn periods. Only those who will have the opportunity to wait for a long time can win.
infinity2018

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

thread is very useful, because the price of crypto is always changing, so it is important to analyze the downward movement and rising crypto prices.

Flactuation of market price is normal, and we all know that the movement of Bitcoin price is like a roller coaster.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

As a begginer, I really want to learn more and deeper on how cryptocurrency works and why bitcoin is volatile. This post is of help but I wish there's more easy and chunky way on learning about cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin ups and downs of value is normal, because bitcoin is volatile, the rapidly changing of its value and unpredictable if its going up or down. If you really want to learn more about bitcoin, i suggest that you must search it on sites like youtube and google. There you can see the basics, its history, the market process, the value, in short, all the things about bitcoin and other crypto currency.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

There a lot of people who invest in bitcoin without knowing about its featues properly and later on they face a lot of difficulties. So, study before you invest.

Yes i totally agree with you jack.android, a lot of people hear about Bitcoin and then invest without knowing how it works Uptrend or Downtrend. After they loss money they say its a scam. But the truth  is they know nothing about it.
People must always know how to learn and how to deal with problems that they might experience. Lots of people always say that business is a scam when they lose their money but the real problem is that they dont know how to handle things because they havent tried learning and knowing Bitcoin. Things that they can only so is to judge negatively without knowing the reason behind losing their fund.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

Want to learn how Bitcoin Up And Down Price movement:
 1. learn how Market work.
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
4. also Learn Support and Resistance and other Tools.
Yes, Analyzing is a good way to diagnose trends for traders but sometimes it is not accurate to make a definitive decision and I also use www.tradingview.com as a learning method for trading and Apply it to the model with ETH / USD pair
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

I have found a unique and very accurate system of forecasts at the cost of cryptocurrency. Cryptics - a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. So, now it becomes possible to trade with the help of artificial intelligence. That platform was developed by strong team - main participants are PhD in mathematics and computer science, as well as former employees of Intel, Alcatel, Nokia, NEC and SAP. That allows Cryptics to make trustworthy predictions with 70% accuracy.  If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Leysen

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

First, learn everything about crypto and bitcoin, then invest. Many people invest the last in bitkoyn, not knowing what will happen next ....
Angkoolart10 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
Yes, Analyzing is a good way to diagnose trends for traders but sometimes it is not accurate to make a definitive decision and I also use www.tradingview.com as a learning method for trading and Apply it to the model with ETH / USD pair

Alright! great to know that you learn also in www.tradingview.com, I hope it helps you too, To know the movement of Cryptocurrency.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

I agree, this is a very good post! the world changes and the attitude of people changes! Now it's harder and harder to make money on the crypto market, if you do not understand anything in it! earlier everything grew, now people are beginning to understand that it is necessary to develop very well and study this crypto market! this site will help you see the whole picture of the growth of any coin, within a year or throughout the day! if you still deal with the tools in this chart, then you will be able to predict the growth and fall of the price! I advise all newcomers to begin studying the crypto market from this site!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Candle sticks pattern is one of the signs that I am lacking for me to know how the price of the market moves. Currently, I am studying those patterns you have mentioned and how those patterns really affect the market. It is better if you put some urls herr for us to be more knowledgeable about the market movements and actions. Tradingview is one of the best for viewing charts in any currency with different exchanges, too.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

Bitcoin is volatile, so the up and down going on it is normal. Bitcoin value now is dropping, so maybe later bitcoin value increase. Bitcoin going through this last year, and i believe that it can do it again. There are so many reasons why bitcoin price is dropping, and what i stated is i think the main reason why. I suggest that to buy more bitcoin now, and hodl it, and wait patiently for its increase, for us to earn big profit.

vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.

Goodluck! Godbless
The up and down movement is actually the normal trend here in cryptocurrency so if you are interested to investing your money here you need to be a kin of this movement nd learn how to make moves for profit in this kind of investment.  There are websites that you could learn how to do it such as here at bitcoin talk at twitter there are other means too just try to do your research Goodluck!
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

the movement of up and down bitcoin in the world of commerce it's normal business world is not far from the movement up and down profit and loss we just need to learn the world of bitcoin and always monitor the market do not hesitate to stay patient and make sure your heart do not continue to be in the fear of excess
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Its so great but how can i do that . Can you gave a tuitorial for that stock charts. Give some idea how to know its the bitcoin will going up or going down. Because i want to invest here if i know what shall i do this.
this will greatly affect the circulating supply of LEDU tokens in the market. And It will have a great effect to its price as law of supply may apply to the price of it.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

There are so many reasons why bitcoin price is dropping, and what i stated is i think the main reason why. I suggest that to buy more bitcoin now, and hodl it, and wait patiently for its increase, for us to earn big profit. Lots of people always say that business is a scam when they lose their money but the real problem is that they dont know how to handle things because they havent tried learning and knowing Bitcoin. The best way to learn about the up and down movement of bitcoin is experience. Experience is the sure way to learn about an activity.
ajoygb

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

In the stock market it is normal the up and down of the bitcoin which means it is working good in the market,  so the good thing is that you are participating in the ups and down of the bitcoin.
etron

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.

Goodluck! Godbless
problem solving is good enough to avoid panic, in fact it's a good idea, but I do not think to panic seeing the price drop because this is part of the fluctuation and someday that bitcoin will prevail again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: