Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Up and Down Movement  (Read 771 times)
Angkoolart10 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

Want to learn how Bitcoin Up And Down Price movement:
 1. learn how Market work.
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
4. also Learn Support and Resistance and other Tools.

Goodluck! Godbless

Its good to learn technical trading skill. But for me, I am better buying bitcoin and hold it for long time at least 1 years. I dont have good trading skill and thats why i am prefer holding for long term

Your idea of investing is great, But its a little bit o risky.  Like you know your goal, but you can't see when it comes.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

It is really good and better start to always know the trend of market progress before one can invest. However, the up and down movement trend of bitcoin should be carefully studied to know it works. It really nice watching the pattern of candlestick, bar chart and line chart formation. The site www.tradingview.com is really helpful.   
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

It is important to know how the market works, the trading strategies, the tools, and the basics to start trading or else it might become difficult in the trading days.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Your bitcoin movements can see the bitcoin market that sometimes goes up but also sometimes down there the best way and everyone will use bitcoin market.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.

Goodluck! Godbless

I think the movement up and down normally normal things happen in this system. It's important that we have the right knowledge about it, then we can be more aware and ready in every movement that will happen.
I believe it will be stable in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Goodluck! Godbless

Its good to learn technical trading skill. But for me, I am better buying bitcoin and hold it for long time at least 1 years. I dont have good trading skill and thats why i am prefer holding for long term

Your idea of investing is great, But its a little bit o risky.  Like you know your goal, but you can't see when it comes.

Going technical won't actually guarantee you anything. Yeah at times there will be technical analyses that will hit close to it's target but in the end, there's still no certainty about the market movement. For me, better to keep yourself aware and updated about what's going on in the crypto world. Buy the rumor, sell the news. Works better for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

Thanks for the link and ideas. It is nice to learn what the meanings of the bars and the the next to happen according to the graphs. Everyone can follow the possible next price neither to pump nor dump movement.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Definitely. I personally have such practices in observing cyptos market range. But still honestly, we can't assure our predictions over those trends for the next phase of certain cryptocurrency. As what we're all saying, "no one knows".

Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

Bitcoin movements up and down because the movement of bitcoin is also influenced by stock market movements as well. Therefore we can also make a bump up and down bitcoin at a certain stock price.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, where many buyer and seller see them self as a competition on the trading platform to enable each of the trader to make a good profit at the end of the day, that is most reason why bitcoin keep fluctuating up and down movement. Therefore every good crypto trader has an target per day.
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

You make a tutorial that is too ordinary, you have to give a little explanation of each stage to be done. if your explanation like that would be difficult to understand for beginners.
my suggestion, please add a little explanation for easy to understand.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Goodluck! Godbless

Many believe that Bitcoin's cost is simply the manipulation of large gamblers and stock exchanges in the cryptocurrency market.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Goodluck! Godbless

Very good website. This is the one of the first Project that you can trade with passion. I really like the style and the website. I add https://www.tradingview.com/ to my favorites and will start trade. You can see the top traders and you can chat with them. Very useful for everyone.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

Goodluck! Godbless

Very good website. This is the one of the first Project that you can trade with passion. I really like the style and the website. I add https://www.tradingview.com/ to my favorites and will start trade. You can see the top traders and you can chat with them. Very useful for everyone.
I think the bitcoin is really the best coin and it has really up and down movement. But we need to become more temperate about the price for good. The bitcoin is sometimes fall because of te negative feedback on the community. But bitcoin really still standing even if there are negative issue .
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

I am happy that there are still people who are willing to help and give advise other about cryptocurrencies.Big help for beginners who want to learn the up and down of the digital currencies. I hope other people also add more details or info about trading and other cryptos aside from bitcoin. Thanks for an informative topic by the way.

https://endfb.com/shop/
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

The most important sentence that you give is www.tradingview.com, right?
Learn more about bitcoin price movements is already a lot of references on this day. It's just your desire to read or not that will be a problem. Few suggestions, bitcoin price movements can be influenced by various information, and I think looking at the chart by looking at the latest information developments has an important function to see price movements, do not forget it.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

Goodluck! Godbless

Exactly if you want to earn good amount of profit in trading or investing for crypto currency you will have to fix your goal and start to earn according to the position of the market as when the market will be low so buy as much as you can buy and sell it at the highest price,  it rises and falls but make a proper plan to deal with all situations, hold at red and sell at green.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

That's the nature of bitcoin it's volatility it's price goes up and.down but I'll still believe with Bitcoin you must only be patient in waiting for the right time that's it's price will soar high and you can have a big profit

neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Up and down price is a normal movement of crypto.investors traders can change the price in market.noone can predict what will be the price of bitcoin.we have our own strategy and we must learn how to sell and hold bitcoin to use that strategy.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

Goodluck! Godbless
what you conveyed it is very appropriate maybe with what is conveyed can help the investors to more easily in investing

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████