Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5781 times)
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

I don't think that's true, If you are tight on budget and trying to make some quick cash through crypto its high risk high reward but you know it doesn't always go in anyone's favor, You have to do research and stuff before you invest anything into it. As long as you do your research right you shouldn't have any risk.
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

It is risky and with a little effort in researching and due diligence you will excel in crypto. You will not be unnecessarily afraid you don't sell any FUD and hold when you are in red.Anywhere you put your money especially in the digital world is risky enough. Engaging to cyptocurrency is very risky if you're not very well knowledgeable in the internet. Most of the new comer's are bandwagons thus making a total loss when starting. Don't be ignorant and always be careful.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

One who risks nothing gains nothing. This is the principle I stick to.
Yeah that is correct if we want to become successful we will take all the risk but we must be knowledgeable also for not too lose our money, So right timing is needed on where and when to buy and sell.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Yeah If you enter in any business you have risk same thing when you invest in cryptocurrency. If you invest in this crypto world you need courage and patience to hold tight your altcoin, whatever may happen in the market, specially if you  believe that your coins have potential to go high or as they say..."to the moon".

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

I think not,
My own definition of cryptocurrency is not for risk takers but instead crypto is for someone who are willing to wait for long term just to earn a big profit on their investment.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Yes, bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies for risk takers. Because This market is going with very high fluctuations. We couldn't expect smoothness from this market. There is a lot of scammers holding ICO to collect money. We have take risk before invest in any ICO or any coins. because there is no any central authority could get responsible for our funds. Don't panic. This is the future of the whole financial eco system.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

Nobody expect bitcoin able reach $ 6000 ,right ?
Yes , bitcoin's value increase significantly makes it become volatile investment because their value change without being expect !

For investor especially for short term investor, it's become nightmare but if you can overcome it, Profit may come upon them !
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

I agree with you, taking risks is part of making things succeed. There's no guaranteed outcome for every situation and if you want to succeed big time you also need to take bigger risks in life. And crypto can be one of that risks. Cryptocurrency can be very risky but in return, if you managed to be wise and get through, you can earn large sums and be able to be capable yourself.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

Crypto currency is a something you need to understand before setting up the business, because at initial stage it does not have values, but after a wide, which can take up to six months or more before starting trading. Therefore crypto currency is simply means to have patients before earning more.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .
Last year was like a tiger for lots of people, seeing the opportunity for earning. I bet that lots of them expected something similar and invest into crypto and into bitcoin. Totally different situation happened and now people are selling their coins. We are all different. Those who believe that, for example, some of the altcoins will have same path like bitcoin will stay and try to find that one, all the others will see this bitcoin story as missed opportunity and those who bought some coins at the beginning of the year will be disappointed because of the loss they had.
Bottom line, you have to dare to do, to invest, to gain knowledge and to believe if you want to earn or to get rich,. That`s for sure, in crypto and in real life.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

Crypto is not for the faint and ignorance heart. It is risky and with a little effort in researching and due diligence you will excel in crypto. You will not be unnecessarily afraid you don't sell any FUD and hold when you are in red.

I agree with that, crypto is for the people who were willing to take risks their remaining money for a chance to become succee sooner. Even if you are not an investor, Bitcoin is a big risk for us who works here we dont have a big assurance to earn something but given that you are tying to aim something is enough to hold on to the possible and desirable outcome that we might come if we try our bests here,scams were everywhere so it is really hard for us.

allisonkeya

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Ofcourse, in crypto you may either lose your money or gain profit from it. Imagine, doing a transaction with people doesnt you know and you dont know personally and physically could be worst, but sometimes the outcome is profitable!
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

As they say, take risk either you will win or learn something. Many have made fortunes by taking risk in the crypto market. I would suggest risk mixed with knowledge is the best combination for investing in the crypto market.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

There is an element of risk in all investments but bitcoin is certainly a bigger gamble. However, this risk is irresistible because the potential gains are much higher than all other investments so it makes it worthwhile.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

Anywhere you put your money especially in the digital world is risky enough. Engaging to cyptocurrency is very risky if you're not very well knowledgeable in the internet. Most of the new comer's are bandwagons thus making a total loss when starting. Don't be ignorant and always be careful.

So, because that is true, I am going my way in crypto step by step without taking any steps, if I am not fully sure, what am I doing right now, and where will I end up Smiley
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

That is why it is send that you shouldn't invest any amount you cannot afford to loss and always use you spare cash because you might not get your money when you need it.
Crgvictor

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

I think Crypto investment is always risky investment if you dont have enough knowledge about crypto world . here risk and profit both percentage equal.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

After the significant price increases that occurred in December last year and in 2013 everyone understood that crypto investment is a risky thing and takes the courage to invest in crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

Crypto is not for the faint and ignorance heart. It is risky and with a little effort in researching and due diligence you will excel in crypto. You will not be unnecessarily afraid you don't sell any FUD and hold when you are in red.
Crypto's volatility is very powerful and you got to have a nerve of steel to withstand it. If an individual is into crypto and does not have the knowledge about the characteristics of it, i think is gonna fail in this trade. It is very risky in here and while the risk is high, the reward is also high if you understand how play with your portfolio.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

Cryptos is indeed for those people who are willing to take risks but it does not apply only on cryptos but rather to every type of investments, whether its cryto or fiat money. Every investment takes risks.  People taking this risks are those people who will greatly succeed in crypto worl just like those people who bought bitcoin during its early year and hodl it for years until it reach almost $20k last year. These people surely take the risks and fortunately succeed and earned success in crypto world.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: