Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5772 times)
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Yes it is for a risk taker person...  Because if you engage in this work you need to equip this characteristic to us...  Because if we arenot then this job is not for us....  In every works we did here we need to take a risk... Like in investing if you want to succeed we need to take a risk... It is like we are in battle here we need to do it....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

Yeah it is really true that cryptocurrency is always risky but it is still worth it especially for those who take the risk. For those who feared about cryptocurrency then well just let them be because they dont know how much worth to enjoy the moment you take the profit though it might also end up losing on some of your money yet investing in a smart way could be successful like buying crypto when market price has fallen and sell it when market price is high.
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

its not a risk, all that matters is invest what you can
It is a risk. Because you will expect to double your investments or more. If all that matters to you is the amount you can invest then you like or you dont care how much money will be back to you, then it is ok if none will be back. Its a big risk when you start investing, youre ready if you gain net income or loss.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

I don't feel like cypto its for risk takers or something, It might be in some cases where the person hasn't done his or her research and invest blindly in some coin which isn't doing good. Taking risk in cytpo currency is the worst way to loss money, Always do your research and take help from people who know more about the coin than you do.
bnsdywoahg

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

In life nothing good comes easy. The stage of life you're now is as a result of the risk/decision you took yesterday and so why not invest wisely on what you're sure off rather than spending your hard earn money on things that are not relevant.
Vanderlio

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Crypto currency trading and investment is one of the best to trade on, the only thing about it, the price movements are very slow, which is very understanding when you follow up the movement. The risk is less than any other trading platform.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

Many people just complained that they wish to but Bitcoin earlier and sell at the peak price, but when they are been giving opportunities to buy at low price they will say Bitcoin is dead, you need to have clear vision and strong faith to be able to make profit in crypto.

exactly. Faith and vision are both crucial when making investments in crypto. If someone doesn't believe in blockchain, then I see no point in the investment, as he will be scared with first price drop anyway

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

not only crypto, any investment is subject to market risks, and every investor knows that.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

If you enter the world of bitcoin either your money will grow or not. Always be ready whatever happen in the crypto, even its price get low or get high. It is part if you enter or try crypto currency. So that it is a big risk if you try it. Don't panic if the price goes down because whatever happen it will increase again. And if that will happen, that was a good idea because you will have now your profit or your money get high.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Many people just complained that they wish to but Bitcoin earlier and sell at the peak price, but when they are been giving opportunities to buy at low price they will say Bitcoin is dead, you need to have clear vision and strong faith to be able to make profit in crypto.

exactly. Faith and vision are both crucial when making investments in crypto. If someone doesn't believe in blockchain, then I see no point in the investment, as he will be scared with first price drop anyway
We really have to take risk for this one if we are really aiming to have it, and planning to hold it for long term. For me, I accepted what crypto are and that it is volatility and we cannot control it since we are millions of people holding it.Instead of worrying with the price always, why not use it as an advantage in earning thru buying and selling.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

Very well said. Crypto indeed is for risk taker with strong heart. If you don't possess thag attitude better to exit in thos world. Investing in crypto is risky the technique in here is to buy in dip and sell when it bull or thw price is high but some people were in panic , when the price is decreasing everyday they tend to sell their coins eventhough tbey bought it on higher price as they think it will crash down to zero so they lost their money. In that situation you should supposed to hold your coins and wait for the higher price .
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

The crypto market has improved people. We can now take advantage of the benefits of using mobile or computer at home. Those who are using crypto, my ideas are crypto market, they are able to enjoy it.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

I can say that bitcoin is for risk takers but not all people whoe uses bitcoin is a risk taker. Maybe we can consider someone as a risk taker if he or she releases some of his or her money to buy bitcoin, because there is a possiblity that they will be scammed by those who are devoured by money. But if you didn't give any amount of your money just like me and get money without releasing any, then therefore I couldn't say that he or she is a risk taker.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

I think you should understand that there are some people who can not afford to invest. They took all their money to invest and risked their greed for profit. not wrong, but we are all like them, they are money like them.
We just take risks and live with it.

kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

Risk-takers are actually amazing. They can tell whether they have made a right or bad decision but they do not ever regret those decisions. We are all risk-takers but some are realy scared.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

everything about investment always had a risk, crypto is only for people who really dare to take a risk. Only weak hands will go away and Panic
sell, make sure before you try to join to investing business you are ready to take a risk as an investor because market sometimes is unpredictable. You can gain a lot of money also you can lose your money fast.
tamilaniko

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

Yes, prices are very volatile and thus risk takers can only handle crypto investments. There are ways to reduce the risks however like by diversification.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

Not only cryptocurrency, its a an online business as general but btc been volatile is more risk and you only need tp put what you can afford to lose..
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

Anywhere you put your money especially in the digital world is risky enough. Engaging to cyptocurrency is very risky if you're not very well knowledgeable in the internet. Most of the new comer's are bandwagons thus making a total loss when starting. Don't be ignorant and always be careful.
I agree because as I've said it again and again there's always a risk especially if theres money involved. Well yes, crypto is for risk takers because no one can predict if your investment is going to be successful or not. But just always be careful and read alot of articles so you will have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Normally there will have FUD along bitcoin's world. We could not  stop it for everyone have their own freedom to express. However fud have serious effect to make bitcoin flows of price slowly. Even though we should become risk taker no matter what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: