Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️❇️ [ANN] EverLifeAI - Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain ❇️❇️  (Read 355750 times)
posiandu (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 10:49:50 AM by posiandu

EverLifeAI
Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy

Private Sale
  [15 Jul, 2018 - 30 Sep, 2018]  

Bonus: 30%

Pre-Sale
  [01 Oct, 2018 - 15 Oct, 2018]  

Bonus: 10%

Public Sale
  [16 Oct, 2018 - 15 Nov, 2018]  

Bonus: 0-5%

Other languages:

Mission

EverLife.AI’s mission is to preserve the legacy of each individual on the blockchain forever. It does this by creating an immutable AI Avatar of each person. The Avatar gains knowledge & becomes skilled over time by speaking to it's owner and installing skills it's owner purchases from the EverLife marketplace. It earns EVER tokens by doing jobs available on the network with the skills and knowledge it's owner gave it.

Who will benefit from EverLife.AI?

Every human life is a work of art, a unique self-portrait. After we pass away, our story will live on. Will you leave behind a meaningful legacy through your Avatar?

Users
Users will be able to create their own immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain. Avatars can connect, collaborate and evolve with millions of other Avatars on the network while preserving our Legacy. Avatars do tasks based on the skills they acquire through the EverLife.AI marketplace and earn in EVER tokens for the work they do.

Developers can develop and post “skills” in the EverLife.AI marketplace for sale.  (E.g. Crypto Trading Skills, Proof Reading Skills etc.). The “skill” can be bought by other Avatars for a one-time or monthly subscription of EVER tokens and used to apply for Jobs available in the marketplace.

Businesses
Avatars created by businesses can advertise work to be done as smart contracts by publishing them on their feed with hashtags. Other avatars listening on specific hashtag filters can pick them up and send for review to their owners. An owner can give approval for one time or for all future occurrences of the same version of the smart contract to its Avatar.

How Does It Work?

These are the basic elements and technologies EverLife.AI uses:
1. Avatar Node: Decentralized software running on a computer that conforms to the EverLife gossip protocol and participates in the EverLife.AI network. It enables the Avatar feeds, communications and Avatar tasks
2. Hub Node: It’s run at public IPs and follow Avatars. Used to improve uptime/availability on the network and to archive information. The EverLife team runs some Hubs, but anybody can create and introduce their own.
3. Blockchain Feed: A blockchain feed is a signed append-only sequence of messages. Each Avatar has its own append only immutable blockchain feed that just it can write to.
4. Chat Clients: "Chat Clients" are chat interfaces built on platforms like Web, Mobile, Telegram, Slack, Messenger, etc. that connect a Real Person to its Avatar on a trusted Avatar node.
5. Chatbot Engine: Each AI Avatar node comes built in with customizable chatbot engine. This gives each person ability to communicate with her avatar and fine-grained control to customize Avatar response and knowledge base.
6. Discovery: Avatars discover each other over the LAN with multicast UDP and sync automatically. The avatar feeds are replicated across the internet through Hub Nodes.
7. Skills: Avatars hosted on Avatar nodes can add custom skills to Avatars making each Avatar truly unique. These custom skills can be purchased from EverLife.AI Marketplace or can be built by each person themselves as well.
8. Stellar Network: Stellar Network is used for EVER token based transactions and smart contracts.

The architecture of EverLife.AI is developed by our team as open source software for the ecosystem growth and adoption. You can learn more technical details about EverLife.AI in our Whitepaper!

EVER Token Structure

EVER is a utility token based on the Stellar network that is used as a unit of account between businesses, marketplace participants, developers and users in the EverLife.AI ecosystem.

EVER Token Structure

Token Symbol          EVER
Token Platform          STELLAR NETWORK
Pre Sale Start Date          October 1st 2018
Pre Sale End Date          October 15th 2018
Public Sale Start Date          October 16th 2018
Public Sale End Date          30 days from Start Day or earlier if the hard cap is achieved
Hard Cap          USD 20 million
Soft Cap          USD $2 million
Pre Sale Cap          20% of Supply (100 Million Tokens)
Token Public Sales Price          0.1 USD
Exchange          USD 1 to 10 EVER
Maximum Token Supply          500,000,000
Tokens for Crowd Sale          40% of Total Supply
Private Sale, Pre Sale, Public Sale          3 Rounds
Accepted Currencies          XLM

Core Team

Alex Roy, Founder, CEO

LinkedIn, Twitter

Charles Lobo, Head Engineering

LinkedIn, Twitter

Fredrik Engberg, Chief Architect

LinkedIn, Twitter

Raghuram KS, Head BD & Partnerships

LinkedIn, Twitter

Alpha Live on TestNet
Create you Avatar own EverLife.AI Avatar

(10 EVER when you create and 5 EVER for each referral using your unique link)

Our whitepaper:
Download

Our Official  channels and groups:
EMAIL  |  Telegram Chat  |  Telegram ANN  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Discord  |  Medium  |  LinkedIn

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b_d

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

Hey everyone!
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Hey. Did I understand correctly that I would receive 10 EVER coins only for creating an avatar? Is this ~ $ 1?
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

It's nice that on blockchain sphere coming projects of that kind, because it allow to share your experience on this and make blockchain and whole crypto more interesting to usual people
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

Quite an interesting project, everyone wants to leave something behind. But will be our relatives happy about this?

maryvil

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

This project for our descendants? Like black and white photos now, right?  Huh
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/everlifeai-22481 was listed in the largest listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations! You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Ow, there it is, I'm using this website for searching on good ICOs time by time, nice to see that it's already listed on
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

The interesting project. Why was the project announced in advance? As I correctly understand, pre-sale will be in October.
Rutg3rrr1998

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

Hey. Did I understand correctly that I would receive 10 EVER coins only for creating an avatar? Is this ~ $ 1?

Yes, 10 EVER on signup and 5 on every referral. Also soon your Avatars would have work on the network they can enroll for and start earning EVER from doing work as well.
Rutg3rrr1998

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

It's nice that on blockchain sphere coming projects of that kind, because it allow to share your experience on this and make blockchain and whole crypto more interesting to usual people

Indeed it is. Thanks for your support. Have you created your own avatar already? If not please join our telegram for more information: https://t.me/everlife_ai
Rutg3rrr1998

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

Quite an interesting project, everyone wants to leave something behind. But will be our relatives happy about this?

The only way you leave something behind is by creating your own avatar. If you do not have an avatar you won't leave anything. So it is completely up to you.
Rutg3rrr1998

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

The interesting project. Why was the project announced in advance? As I correctly understand, pre-sale will be in October.

We think it is the best to start early on. So we got more time to share our project with other interested people.
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

We think it is the best to start early on. So we got more time to share our project with other interested people.

It is good project. I think if you conduct a good advertising campaign now, then you will succeed. It's important not to get lost.

Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

It is good project. I think if you conduct a good advertising campaign now, then you will succeed. It's important not to get lost.
Advertising campaign is something that needs to have be used by any new good project on crypto in my opinion
Rutg3rrr1998

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

Thanks for the support. We are considering some advertising already. Besides that we will start a bounty campaign later this month.
Rutg3rrr1998

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

Advertising campaign is something that needs to have be used by any new good project on crypto in my opinion

I can't agree more, however devlopment is just as important. We are working on a bounty campaign.
crypto reva

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Leave your own avatar, as in the movie), a well-designed project, I will follow the development.
lana_93

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

Hi, devs. I do not imagine what exactly this should be, but it's cool. Sounds fantastic, but I believe it's possible.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

Would my Avatar start earning EVER if I enroll them to jobs?
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

The house was built, the tree planted, it remains to get an avatar)) Good project, good luck to the guys!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: