Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️❇️ [ANN] EverLifeAI - Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain ❇️❇️  (Read 355765 times)
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

I have already participated and recommend to my friends. To make things easier, I earn a lot of tokens. And I will play for them)) I think to attract referrals.
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

Technologies in the field of artificial intelligence have recently become popular! You already have a beta version of the platform?

Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

Hurray, launched the airdrop, very cool, I love free coins !!!
I already take part and recommend not to think for a long time Smiley Skip all the fun.
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

I already take part and recommend not to think for a long time Smiley Skip all the fun.
I already tried once I started, I do not have to yawn, I miss my chance to earn extra money, the more I think that in the future the token will cost decently.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

I already tried once I started, I do not have to yawn, I miss my chance to earn extra money, the more I think that in the future the token will cost decently.
Well, no one can guarantee this, it all depends on the development team and the project, as far as they go forward.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Well, no one can guarantee this, it all depends on the development team and the project, as far as they go forward.
You can predict everything, but not at the initial stages of the project development.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

You can predict everything, but not at the initial stages of the project development.
Yes, I've been involved in one project, I will not say in which, everything seems to be going cool, the project collected money, advanced, was popular, was in the ISO top, but something went wrong and everything, the end.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

Yes, I've been involved in one project, I will not say in which, everything seems to be going cool, the project collected money, advanced, was popular, was in the ISO top, but something went wrong and everything, the end.
It is a pity of course that everything is so, well, there's nothing to be done, apparently they went something wrong, what they know only.
punkster

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

The theme of artificial intelligence is very popular today, I think that investors who are interested in this topic will be very pleased, they will appreciate it and interest it.
sjuzze

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

The launch of the company's airdrope shows that the team is working on the project. I wish the further successes to the team. Continue in the same spirit.
super stas

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

. I have already joined the telegram channel, as well as to the twitter. I am happy to follow the news of the project. Thank you for informing me of all the news.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

. I have already joined the telegram channel, as well as to the twitter. I am happy to follow the news of the project. Thank you for informing me of all the news.
For me it's very important that the team informs about all changes or innovations, I do not like to search for money for a long time.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

For me it's very important that the team informs about all changes or innovations, I do not like to search for money for a long time.
Yes, this is a part of the strain, but not in this case, guys fellows!
punkster

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

In the airdrop program, 1 participant can participate only once? I mean, can I visit a few times?
sjuzze

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

In the airdrop program, 1 participant can participate only once? I mean, can I visit a few times?
You can earn everything you want! A great opportunity to get free project tokens and join the Everlife community.
super stas

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

You can earn everything you want! A great opportunity to get free project tokens and join the Everlife community.
Well, like as with all normal projects, of course, only 1 time no more.
Botaisk

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

Well, like as with all normal projects, of course, only 1 time no more.
Well, if you come up with something and cheat, let me know, but that's all serious, so alas)
Prepare your wallets for a reward))) do not pull the rubber and act and everything will turn out!
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Congratulations. I will follow your example and join the Everlife community. I was also interested in the project.
Botaisk

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

The guys spread regularly updates in social networks, so who was looking for and could not find then look more attentively and do not bother .
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

The guys spread regularly updates in social networks, so who was looking for and could not find then look more attentively and do not bother .
I have long subscribed to all the channels of their social networks, I closely follow the news about the project, it is very convenient and productive to stay in the course of events!
Yes, but I was just looking for news about the project from the independent experts and not from the development team, it is important for me to hear the opinions of other users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: