Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 02:20:32 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️❇️ [ANN] EverLifeAI - Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain ❇️❇️  (Read 355797 times)
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

Much depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future, if there is another boom and massive use, this will lead to fantastic development of this project and the price of the token will soar.
BonBuason

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

Much depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future, if there is another boom and massive use, this will lead to fantastic development of this project and the price of the token will soar.
Yes, this is only if new people are involved in this topic and the commission for translating the crypt will be lower than the fiat.
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

I doubt that now there is a huge competition for the project. Because there are a lot of competitors who have not developed anything yet, they only carry on with promises. On their background, the project should stand out.
CHYABACAN

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

I think that EverLifeAI has a wonderful idea.
I can vaguely imagine that Ai Avater seems to be very useful.

However, as a concrete system, it is hard to imagine clearly. I think this is a new platform and a new concept. To solve this problem, I think that it is necessary to have an easy-to-understand example, explanation of video etc. or demonstration etc. Please do its best because I expect it.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

I doubt that now there is a huge competition for the project. Because there are a lot of competitors who have not developed anything yet, they only carry on with promises. On their background, the project should stand out.
Competition is a relative matter, today there can be no one and not be in the market - and tomorrow there may be a competitor
Competition encourages a new look at their business, improve the quality of the product, nothing wrong with this I do not see.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

Competition is a relative matter, today there can be no one and not be in the market - and tomorrow there may be a competitor
Competition encourages a new look at their business, improve the quality of the product, nothing wrong with this I do not see.
Analyzing your business, comparing it with a competitor, we get rid of ineffective management methods.
Botaisk

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Analyzing your business, comparing it with a competitor, we get rid of ineffective management methods.

Of course, it is important to constantly improve your professional skills and improve your skills.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

Of course, it is important to constantly improve your professional skills and improve your skills.
No one can compete with someone who is completely original and EverLife is an example of originality.
super stas

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

No one can compete with someone who is completely original and EverLife is an example of originality.
I believe that competition is good, because when it is there is a desire to work, additional incentives and other factors that improve the business and raise revenue
Pentium0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

ICO is already approaching. It will be interesting to queue at the entrance or not? Usually in projects with a bonus in the first hours - a good flow.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

ICO is already approaching. It will be interesting to queue at the entrance or not? Usually in projects with a bonus in the first hours - a good flow.
I think that it totally depends on the market, if the course is suitable, then the queue can be very large. And vice versa, let's see))
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

I wish the project developers will be able to realize their ideas, because it will not be so easy.
AKULAKOT

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

I think that it totally depends on the market, if the course is suitable, then the queue can be very large. And vice versa, let's see))

Well, if everything is OK with the crypto currency, then the project will definitely be in demand.
Here, not only depends on the course, but on the marketing strategy and on the efficiency of the team ... Very many factors))) And if you stick to a good strategy, then of course the project will shoot.
Botaisk

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Well, if everything is OK with the crypto currency, then the project will definitely be in demand.
Here, not only depends on the course, but on the marketing strategy and on the efficiency of the team ... Very many factors))) And if you stick to a good strategy, then of course the project will shoot.
Yes of course there are many variables, very many, but the chances of success are not small.
TalinES

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

As for me, and I trust my own taste))) then the project worthy of attention. I think he needs to go to the American market, or even continue.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

As for me, and I trust my own taste))) then the project worthy of attention. I think he needs to go to the American market, or even continue.
Yes, the US market is very attractive, there are many people with big money who can become investors.
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

Yes, the US market is very attractive, there are many people with big money who can become investors.
You know, everything is possible, the main thing is that there is a good strategy and plan on which to move on.
BonBuason

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

You know, everything is possible, the main thing is that there is a good strategy and plan on which to move on.

I wonder what will happen from this ... I hope that the guys cope with this difficult mission)))
Great Man

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

An excellent platform, generally all platforms that are geared towards development and training have great weight and demand. So I think EverLife will be quite successful in its business.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

You can give examples of such projects using blockchain technology. Just like there were not so many such sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: