Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3472 times)
Dagon

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

I don't try to convince someone that crypto is cool etc. I just tell them my opinion and explain that blockchain is our future.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

people scared to use crypto because its too complicate yet, so its simplify to have no believe than use new technology. I tell "be time you'll see..."

yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

the value of cryptocurrency is not merely a value but the value of cryptocurrency given to the society is very large that is from the blockchain which I think has a high value and even invaluable
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

I tell people like that they're not very smart if they want a fixed crypto. The price of Fiat is provided by demand, as well as with us.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I don't tell or convince them. I let them see my earnings, my financial status and the improvement it provides to my life and family. From there i will let them know how to do it.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

Crypto is not fixed is a truth but there is two ways to see crypto in this manner. When crypto is not fixed this create an opportunity for the user to make profit from the market At the same time we might make losses as well so we need to manage your crypto money and the money management comes into the picture. In a deeper look crypto is similar to investment just a more volatile market that you can make profit/loss from.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

Many do not understand that for example the US dollar is unsecured by some resources. In fact, it's just paper. The US has already untied the dollar from gold for a long time. That is why the world financial system is very much unsteady.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:51:59 AM

I never tell people why, because the encryption market has changed so much, inexperienced people can easily lose their money. I don't want anyone to blame me. Especially now is still the red market.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:06:42 AM

The value of the cryptocurrency is not taken from any physical form but rather a virtual or an ideal form. Bitcoin can be measured by its growing base of users, merchants and other business entities.

Also, you have to understand that the reason why crypto is not fixed and that it's current market value is going up and down, is because of the lack of trust and awareness of the world towards the crypto.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

Gold is far different from bitcoin. Tell them about their differences. Explain to them that you can take advantage of unstability or the volatility of bitcoin's price to invest in and sell it out when it is on bull side. But then, gold is a metal (you are right) and the value is going higher and higher unlike bitcoin.
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

what do i tell people to the crypto currency? i tell them and encourage them to join the crypto currency with a possitive  title of the crypto currency !! or what the benfits of this and how to get mone when they enter this crypto world!!
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

Just like a product in the traditional world, their value is determined by the problem they solve, their usefulness and the demand(which is like adoption in crypto) for the product. Same thing applies to cryptocurrency, this is why emphasis is always made on investing in crypto backed by good technology and usefulness.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Well, in my case I told my colleagues at work if they ever heard about bitcoin and some of the reaction is that they heard about it but for them it's quite complicated since they really do not understand how it works. I informed them that I had joined in a signature bounty campaign where they can earn token and that can be use to start for an investment in buying crypto coins such as btc and alterntive coins. Only one of my colleague had been into signature bounty campaign right now and he is now starting to earn tokens and started to invest it on crypto currency mainly on EOS.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

Bitcoin has become something like crypto gold i tell them. if we get instant transacctions an d easy usability it could get overcome gold. You just have to have you private key with you.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐