Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4376 times)
Furzo

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:53:43 AM

Yes this is possible and I've heard some news that google will have their own coin, crypocurrency today is popular due of the rise of cryptocurrency last year and seems many popular website want to create their own coins, and this is a good sign for crypto world.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:56:55 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

They are chilly people and smart as well! They know what world needs and if time came where people are demanding for such features from the Google then surely google will try to create a coin for themselves through the night! However it is funny to think because why they will create the token for themselves as they are already having fat pockets and need to no more investment for their entity. Besides the fact that these tokens can be used for the purpose of utility over their products of wide ranges. However still ambiguous as people always prefer direct pay methods too! But for fun they might just launch some day!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

The landscape is changing very quickly and whilst 2017 was focused on restricting crypto, 2018 actually seems to be the exact opposite. Google are certainly big enough to be able to launch a coin of there own and it could easily have utility on the platform for payment of their fees.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

its own cryptocurrency.

With the fast development of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, I think Google is working behind the radar about it. Its the future, I dont think they'll want to be left behind.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

I think that there is more chance that Google accept different cryptocurrencies as a payment method, instead creating a own coin. In the future is it a great possibility that they create their own coin, because the blockchain technology is very wide.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

It's up to their administration/team, well even if they don't have crypto coin their earning is still continue and nothing to worry about their income. If they have that specific altcoins, what do you think or where do you think the uses of that? services? transaction? registration? Think about it folks!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

It's still a rumor and rumors will remain rumors until something has proven.

The same move they did with facebook and now it's starting to know more about cryptocurrencies and finally we will just hear on the news that they have facebook token/coin. Google is free to do what they want since they are the biggest search engine worldwide.
Got you, perhaps they will look into consideration the crypto if they can find really interesting potentials that will bring them good outcome. Google is a big company, and then I'm pretty sure that they will not put their name at stake. They will probably look into it and consider the pros and cons that this may bring and where it might take them before making drastic decisions.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

It's possible but the bigger question is what would it be used for?

Currently Google derives most of its revenues from its advertising business

Although large companies such as this are researching the future potential of these technologies they are not yet widely adopted

bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

I want to say if Everything may be in accordance with the demand of time. Google is a digital platform. It has been associated with many companies that do transactions in cryptocurrency .know the future will be, blockchain technology is growing day by day and it will be used by some giant companies.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I think it's a really wrong movement for a company to ban a global technology, because in the future if the technology will be successful this company's reputation will hurt because of it.

Google can start their own token/ or even create a new blockchain, and this blockchain's asset is going to be used for making google payments or for sponsors to pay for their ads.
Everybody can make it's own coin, but I just don't think that Google is going to do something like that, because beside the gimmick they have nothing to gain from such a movement.

giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

google has a large online audience. definitely, if today google decide to create its own coin, success will be high for the company... Block-chain technology is the call of the future.. some tech companies will adapt the block chain ecosystem. like APPLE creating its own coin...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

its own cryptocurrency.
Google Coin, GGC is that suitable for google? In my opinion, they will not make a cryptocurrency related to google anymore rather, they will use bitcoin as the medium of exchange or form of payments. But it is not also impossible for them to have their own coins since google is popular also.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

Crypto world welcomes everyone to mint their own coin and that includes google. However, google will ban online advertisements promoting cryptocurrencies and initial coin offering for considering as a high-risk financial products. This move in particular shows that google would be eating his own announcements if ever they mint a google coin. What do you think crypto fanatics? Google forgets that they accept bitcoin in their API system and they earn from that.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

I already read somewhere that Google is going to release its token. While this is a rumor, but in the future we can already see it. And not only Google. I think corporations like Amazon or Microsoft are also interested in this.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

Crypto world welcomes everyone to mint their own coin and that includes google. However, google will ban online advertisements promoting cryptocurrencies and initial coin offering for considering as a high-risk financial products. This move in particular shows that google would be eating his own announcements if ever they mint a google coin. What do you think crypto fanatics? Google forgets that they accept bitcoin in their API system and they earn from that.

Google is big company so if they support crypto then why not?
But the problem is they ban crypto advertising so far. crypto world is moving to tokenized it means each company may like to create it's own token or coin. So thats ehy google also can do if they want
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

I think there may not be at present. But this may be fast. If Google releases its own cryptocurrency. I will definitely buy it. I think Gooogle is a very powerful company. Very investment value. Do not know when it will be issued. I am looking forward.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

That would be really awesome if Google makes its own coin, or even a token. I can only imagine what it does to cryptoworld..
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

This tendency, I believe starts from Starbucks. And I love it so hard, that almost every big company tend to have or accept their cryptocurrency, stuff like that contributes to global crypto economy Theory.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

It's still a rumor and rumors will remain rumors until something has proven.

The same move they did with facebook and now it's starting to know more about cryptocurrencies and finally we will just hear on the news that they have facebook token/coin. Google is free to do what they want since they are the biggest search engine worldwide.
Got you, perhaps they will look into consideration the crypto if they can find really interesting potentials that will bring them good outcome. Google is a big company, and then I'm pretty sure that they will not put their name at stake. They will probably look into it and consider the pros and cons that this may bring and where it might take them before making drastic decisions.
They can't even stop and bust out those phishing links that are using SEO and showing in the first results when someone is searching with its related keywords.

What they need to do is to make themselves or the company itself to be familiarize what crypto really is. There's a lot of time to do it and they need not to rush about it. That token will be valuable for them as it will serve as a share or payment to their service in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

This is entirely possible in practice as we all know Google is currently a leading technology corporation in the world, the number of Google subsidiaries doing so many projects, so completely It is said that Google prohibits cryptocurrency to create its own crypto to compete with cryptos that are currently in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: