Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2873 times)
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

my opinion on whether bitcoin will be the main currency in the world's economic system? my opinion is not that bitcoin will not be the main currency but it will be an alternative to other forms of investment of asset form, because the ability of crypto or bitcoin just as an alternative not as the main heirloom of the traditional economy of modern society, I think crypto not to make gunjang the world economy but become one of the alternatives and the problem is not on the system but more on where we get money to invest in the form of crypto because the price is so fantastic and feared cypto be a place for money laundering may be useful and successful for all of us
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

I expect this to happen. Crypto currencies should be used worldwide which would create more power to world economy. More employment would grow as well. We have so many live examples. Individuals who earn crypto currencies here, have changed their lifestyles. Many have become millinery in few years of earning crypto currencies. Obviously, this confirms that Economy would certainly grow.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.

I expect this to happen. Crypto currencies should be used worldwide which would create more power to world economy. More employment would grow as well. We have so many live examples. Individuals who earn crypto currencies here, have changed their lifestyles. Many have become millinery in few years of earning crypto currencies. Obviously, this confirms that Economy would certainly grow.

Agreed, Crypto can improve lives, and so as the economic growth of a certain country, It can give jobs and other advance technology, It should be considered as worlds currency, It can ease the poverty because there are so many opportunities here in crypto, many lives are changed by this system, KIt should be applied to the world.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Bitcoin can increase its value but will have a hard time getting into major markets around the world. Maybe the whole cryptocurrency can be a good alternative to paper money but it will never be the main currency I think, but at least cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide in the future.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

I agree Bitcoin and other digital currencies are the future of the economy. We have already seen bitcoin growth since 2010, it is growing much faster than we ever expected. Yes, Bitcoin is the future of our economy.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Why not? But that will not be so easy. Should fall in the financial market in all countries (well, albeit in the top 10 countries)
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

The growth of the important people of economic growth and the growth of the country. Bitcoin changes people's lives. Currently bitcoin reaches the whole country If people use bitcoin for future growth then people will grow. The country will grow.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

I do not think it will happen because the government in every country has issued a ban on crypto for currency ,I think it will be a valuable asset above currency and also above other properties maybe above all for bitcoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

I do not think it will happen because the government in every country has issued a ban on crypto for currency ,I think it will be a valuable asset above currency and also above other properties maybe above all for bitcoin

What are you smoking? There's only a handful of countries that banned BTC and those are mostly poor countries like Pakistan. The world will never unanimously ban BTC.

Can it be a world currency? Most likely not, but it wasn't made for that purpose. It was made to give people an alternative, especially those who are being abused and treated like slaves by their governments. Believe it or not, but there are places where hourly wage for the same job is $10, and someone in another country is forced to do it for $1, not because his work is worth less, but because his local currency is weak against the dollar.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Be sure to have a large majority of the bitcoin economy all over the world in 2021 at the latest. It seems like a tough one now, but with blockchain technology, there will be more than one major improvement.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

I think we can actually get to used bitcoin in future if governments can tax it.  Bitcoin is one of the most finest and secure financial system but if it cannot be tax governments will never want to used it.  The fluctuations in bitcoin pricing is also not helping matter because small business cannot used it.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

Yes.Bitcoin will become main currency of world economy.Since bitcoin is digital currency,their will not stable price in bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin stable,it is not possible to buy at low price and sell at high price.And it is not possible to get huge profit at short term.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

bitcoin is definitely the driving force for economy in future when all merchants accept bitcoin there the country economy will boost it supports self employment in large way
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

If being the main currency of taste is not possible because every country in the world has its own currency and the eyes that have been very long in the country, but this bitcoin can help the economy to society better because bitcoin can be used as a livelihood quite good.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

It will become the main currency for crypto economy but not for world economy.

There's a long debate on how will bitcoin going to overtake the currency worldwide but there's a long way to go before it will go there. Dollar will stay and bitcoin will be it's rival and alternative choice for people who wants to stay anonymous.
Fine, that is actually one way to put it. I guess as time goes on, this would be more like a community in the long run and those who accept and willingly use it will benefit eventually from the whole thing. Of course, it is not everyone that can simply make use of it due to some limitation reasons, or reasons best known to each individual based on their perceptions, but at the end, I do not see how bitcoin is really going to be allowed as the world currency in the case where it takes over the centralized traditional system.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

It takes years or even decades to be a number one currency that will use on our world , as of now its just the beginning of the new currency which is bitcoin , we can say that it would be number one but its not yet conclude , many of us or user around saying its just a bubble , despite of tons of theory , best hope and looking forward to bitcoin on the near future , long live bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

my opinion on whether bitcoin will be the main currency in the world's economic system? my opinion is not that bitcoin will not be the main currency but it will be an alternative to other forms of investment of asset form, because the ability of crypto or bitcoin just as an alternative not as the main heirloom of the traditional economy of modern society, I think crypto not to make gunjang the world economy but become one of the alternatives and the problem is not on the system but more on where we get money to invest in the form of crypto because the price is so fantastic and feared cypto be a place for money laundering may be useful and successful for all of us
there is no doubt that bitcoin future is very bright and shine and its seems like that bitcoin can a future currency.
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

For now cryptocurrency is taking a step towards to build their stable place in the economy, of course we see set back as not all country will support this kind of currency, but I'm sure despite of those countries who are not in favor of legalizing cryptos still in the future many will take digital money and will adopt this kind of economy.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

becuase they knows bitcoin can destroy some bank. Bitcoin has a big influence in online banking,  so i think thats the some reason why other countries not accepting bitcoin
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

I don't think bitcoin has become the main currency in the global economy. It will not happen because governments will not let the currencies such as $ or € fall. It is unprofitable for them. The use of blockchain technology in the industry had a greater impact on the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: