Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:45:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2881 times)
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

I don't think bitcoin has become the main currency in the global economy. It will not happen because governments will not let the currencies such as $ or € fall. It is unprofitable for them. The use of blockchain technology in the industry had a greater impact on the economy.

Its impossible to happen that bitcoin can be the main currency. We saw how the bitcoin value goes low in this year, theres a lot of impact of the blockchain technology. The bitcoin value may fall, but the dollar value for all currency cannot be under on its other currency

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

The future of bitcoin and crypto currency is unequivocal! It's just a matter of time before we can fully use bitcoin every day in everyday life.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

No. Bitcoin isnt meant to replace fiat or any other currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency we can use with ease and convenience. The only reason for its existence is to save from the huge transaction fees of money transifer from one country to another like moneygram for example.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

Bitcoins cannot become the main currency of the entire world because not everyone has the capability of earning cryptocurrency and the country might die if people will use cryptocurrency and government will not have enough funds to support the countries economy.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

It can be possible that bitcoin can be use as a main currency in the future, but the difficulties of implementation are hard to happen because of some countries don't have a 100% of direct access to their living people and high percentage of people who don't know about bitcoin because of remote places that without internet connections, and only those high improve countries can usually implement to use bitcoin as a main currency, and the only one thing that I can assure that bitcoin is something a weapon that used to save poverty level of all countries, or something bitcoin is economic substance that makes global economy improve and powerful.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

If bitcoin is legitimate and successful ico programs are supported by many investors, the future of the economy will have excellent development based on the ico programs.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

It will never happen, I'm sure of it. But if bitcoin becomes the first alternative payment system for someone I'm sure it will happen. To adopt government bitcoin has many considerations, including the threat that will be incurred if everyone uses a bitcoin payment system and leaves the fiat currency. But the issue is just a mere issue, the government believes the fiat currency will continue to function properly.

I have not heard and seen the real reason the users of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin will replace fiat money clearly. They only hope that by becoming the main currency in the world bitcoin will have a high price, the problem is only at a price. I do not expect bitcoin to be a world currency but I hope bitcoin is acceptable to all countries and legal for any use.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the value of Bitcoin because it depends heavily on demand in the market. But the fact is that as long as it should be considered a cryptocurrency of childhood. And this is a reasonable excuse for high volatility. digital currency will be more stable. but it is impossible for the world economy. because the economy depends on them.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

You will never have the answer because you are asking the wrong question. Its not whether BTC will become the world's "main currency", but whether the technology can help us to invent a better form of currency. The answer to that would be a "yes", if you ask me.
Practically what everyone believes ? Bitcoin is going to be in play for a long time or as long as the community and support for it still exists, but it is blockchain technology that would actually be changing a lot of things. We are beginning to see that becoming a reality with some countries coming up with their own digital currency using the blockchain which is believed to help the country in the aspect of transparency and accountability and this is what I see happening, not bitcoin taking over fiat entirely.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Bitcoin be a main currency of world economy very soon.But I don't know why you like bitcoin price on stable price.We will gain profit at the unstable condition.At this condition we can buy the valuable coin at cheap price.This will be the best features of unstable condition.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

I don't think bitcoin has become the main currency in the global economy. It will not happen because governments will not let the currencies such as $ or € fall. It is unprofitable for them. The use of blockchain technology in the industry had a greater impact on the economy.

Its impossible to happen that bitcoin can be the main currency. We saw how the bitcoin value goes low in this year, theres a lot of impact of the blockchain technology. The bitcoin value may fall, but the dollar value for all currency cannot be under on its other currency
bitcoin future is very bright and shine because now a days bitcoin have a very strong hold in market and there's no doubt that bitcoin will be a future currency.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

Bitcoin be a main currency of world economy very soon.But I don't know why you like bitcoin price on stable price.We will gain profit at the unstable condition.At this condition we can buy the valuable coin at cheap price.This will be the best features of unstable condition.
Bitcoin will never become a basis for the economy because of its instability and unpredictability. Using such a currency will plunge the world into chaos. Do you like instability? Lol! Since the beginning of the year, bitcoin has lost 2/3 of its price. Do you like this situation? I don't believe you've made a profit from this instability.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

the state that regulates bitcoin does not mean bitcoin can be the currency in that country. rules are only made so that bitcoin is not misused for crimes such as money laundering.

tokecabe

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

talking about the future then anything can happen in human civilization.
Why not! first banknotes can shift gold and silver as currency and do not rule out the future of virtual currency replace fiat currency.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

wait, you have said some countries have set the bitcoin? can you name some of them?

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

many possibilities can happen if bitcoin continues to rise but if to be the main currency in the world I think it is very difficult, maybe if it continues to increase the world's banks will receive bitcoin, There will be a new government agency created to analyze the regulation of digital currency , Thousands of digital currency companies will be created and will go public and many more can be predicted bitcoin in the future.

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

Yea I see bitcoin and the altcoins seriously shaping the future of finance of it's anonymity and value.
In 2016 bitcoin outperformed various asset classes like gold, stocks, bonds, etc. Bitcoin was the best currency in 2016, where most currencies lost their value due to inflation, hyperinflation, political instability and economic policies.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

If all countries legalize bitcoin this might be good news for us, bitcoin could make the country's economy good for the transactions and investment sectors. If this happens, the price will be stable and bitcoin will be many entrants who want to have it to be an investment, not only that but now bitcoin is popular in the eyes of society because of the advantages in good deals compared with current transactions. Unfortunately, this may still be the case for bitcoin entry in some countries to recognize it as a currency because the bitcoin feared could ,cause the real currency to plummet.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

If bitcoin will be accept by all countries then the economic growth of the country will be more effective. Now the price  of bitcoin is not stable, it faces lots of ups and downs. Current market situation is not good for bitcoin and other altcoins. Many countries now legalize bitcoin with some rules to use. At the same time many countries banned. If one country suceed in economic growth automatically other countries also accept as legal.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

many possibilities can happen if bitcoin continues to rise but if to be the main currency in the world I think it is very difficult, maybe if it continues to increase the world's banks will receive bitcoin, There will be a new government agency created to analyze the regulation of digital currency , Thousands of digital currency companies will be created and will go public and many more can be predicted bitcoin in the future.
Yes it is difficult but not impossible. i think that when bitcoin will become more popular throughout the world and when bitcoin facilities will be available everywhere, then it can be possible and i think that most of the people who have good knowledge about computer and interest they will surely start using bitcoin as their main currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: