Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2873 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?
What do you mean about main currency of world economy? I really don't understand about that.

Bitcoin can be the world's currency without government support. Bitcoin is easy to use, and getting bitcoin does not need to go through the government, so you can use what you want. If you want to buy an item then using bitcoin you can buy it in a country that accepts payments using bitcoin. Bitcoin being the world's currency has been achieved now, many people or maybe in all countries in this world there will be someone who uses bitcoin. Bitcoin is not centralized so there is no need for the government to use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

I think bitcoin could give harmony of the economy of a certain country. If could observe that the following days is not that good for btc but still we can make a living for it. This could help many unemployed individuals to gain by themselves.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.

Is bitcoin would be a an international bitcoin? Right now bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. So the possibility to be a main currency of the world economy is not impossible.

I think Crypto currency is seen in the same way now where many countries are struggling to set it but others are putting an open ban on its use.
If such a war enters about bitcoin or crypto, then they will never be accepted as a global currency or economic center. It does not carry much weight from the rest of the world at all.
That's hard to say because you yourself know that there is always dislike between two countries when others adopt something new and others want to. They fear that they will miss the race if several other countries go forward and make progress in that field.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

In my own opinion To be honest I do not think any government will adopt Bitcoin as their main currency. With the resources that they have if they want to shift to crypto currency.  And because many people have a doubt in bitcoin. Its really hard bitcoin  to become a main currency.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

I cannot really make right predictions as of today since bitcoin is still in its young age.But there are still more long years to live with crypto and maybe by that time a lot of changes will take place.For sure there will be some countries who take the risk of accepting bitcoin as their alternative payment currency and some may think of banning it.Whatever it is,i still believe in bitcoin and that someday it will be the best currency ever that will totally bring up a country's economy or even a world's economy hopefully.

In my own opinion To be honest I do not think any government will adopt Bitcoin as their main currency. With the resources that they have if they want to shift to crypto currency.  And because many people have a doubt in bitcoin. Its really hard bitcoin  to become a main currency.

Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

Bitcoin can be said as the future currency because it can be used as real currency and it is a digital currency that helps in transaction of currency with ease and low fees so everyone will entertain Bitcoin .It helps to send money for the loved ones who are working abroad without a third party interference .Bitcoin has helped in difficult situations like 2016 the value of fiat currency depreciated due to inflation, hyperinflation, political instability ,and economic policies .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

That really isn't the main reason for the volatility of bitcoins but yes, it does give a huge impact on the prices today. Now, regarding bitcoins being the main currency of the world is a very far stretch as of now because clearly, bitcoins still have a lot of issues that needs fixing. If bitcoins does that, then I think it can be possible but even so, it will take a whole lot of years.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

That really isn't the main reason for the volatility of bitcoins but yes, it does give a huge impact on the prices today. Now, regarding bitcoins being the main currency of the world is a very far stretch as of now because clearly, bitcoins still have a lot of issues that needs fixing. If bitcoins does that, then I think it can be possible but even so, it will take a whole lot of years.
The issues that exist within Bitcoin won't really be fixable solely off of the goodwill of the community and the efforts that we make in order to try and fix them. Cryptos are going to (likely) be confined to some kind of development hell when it comes to the world stage. At the smaller stage with all these different projects that are undergoing development I'm quite confident that there'll be a lot of interesting things which will change the market at a consumer level. It's just trying to scale up such a community-driven project to the global level which will prove to be difficult.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:12:51 AM

What do you mean about main currency of world economy? I really don't understand about that.

Bitcoin can be the world's currency without government support. Bitcoin is easy to use, and getting bitcoin does not need to go through the government, so you can use what you want. If you want to buy an item then using bitcoin you can buy it in a country that accepts payments using bitcoin. Bitcoin being the world's currency has been achieved now, many people or maybe in all countries in this world there will be someone who uses bitcoin. Bitcoin is not centralized so there is no need for the government to use it.
No, bitcoin can be the coin of the people without support from the government but if bitcoin wants to become the dominant form of currency then it needs the support from governments, it will need that governments backs it, buys it, legalize it and holds it in reserve like they do with dollars and gold and I have great doubts that is ever going to happen,
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

I think bitcoin could give harmony of the economy of a certain country. If could observe that the following days is not that good for btc but still we can make a living for it. This could help many unemployed individuals to gain by themselves.
Yes it is possible that bitcoin can give harmony in a certain country's economy but we should consider all the factors that may affect on it or any consequences may happen. Bitcoin is definitely helpful, we can gain knowledge and learn about it on how we can apply it out on our life its not just making profit but by raising someones moral.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

Look at the market right now and see what you feel about it. Bitcoin was trading or had value of 20 K USD in last December, then it headed to 12,000 followed by 10K USD and now the worst case with 5,800 bucks per bitcoin. Do you really think that bitcoin will be ever stable currency and that it can be used for the main currency replacement. No, I dont think so! If that was the case then they could just go and use gold as currency by minting few grams of coins to kg's as main currency. But thats not the case, the stability is very much important factor.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

believes in a fully free-market economy in the production, distribution and operation of money to end the central bank's budget
The existence of Bitcoin is a force that forces all countries to better manage their economies
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

At present BTC is going down sharply, maybe they will completely collapse in the future, so I fear and now is the time of selling my BTC, I fear they will drop to zero. At that time, BTC was probably a worthless number.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

It could be one of the currencies if price will be more stable, unfortunately it will happen in next like 7 years and than lots of goverments could kill it in most of countries by taxes and regulations...

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

for us the investment in bitcoin is also an investment in the long run, because for us one of them is a safe and easy investment we get, so we believe that investment bitcoin future investment.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

Thats a really hypothetical assumption about what you said. Bitcoin is not worlds currency at all. For it to become it will have to be approved by the country in which we are going to use it. It should be adopted in every country then only we can say that it is global one. I mean if we can just use it over two to three countries without any trouble from local authorities then how could it be worlds currency? It needs to have equal status over the globe. But in the current time many governments are against it and many of them are just ignoring it.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

I think it is too impossible for now. Bitcoin couldn't be the world's currency because it's price is unstable and volatile. It is still better for some people to have fiat as a currency rather than crypto. Also, most of the people around the world are still clueless about what bitcoin is.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

I think it is too impossible for now. Bitcoin couldn't be the world's currency because it's price is unstable and volatile. It is still better for some people to have fiat as a currency rather than crypto. Also, most of the people around the world are still clueless about what bitcoin is.

In fact, bitcoin is still so volatile because it's still very dependent on fiat money as a lot of people are in bitcoin for reaping profits. If we eventually reach the point of mass adoption that volatility will become insufficient as fiat money becomes inferior. Thus, in some way we have a little contradiction of that in order to reach mass adoption bitcoin should be more stable and less volatile, but in order to get more stable and less volatile it needs mass adoption. Nevertheless, the next economic crisis may be a good lever for bitcoin as a lot people will rush into it in order to minimize their losses.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

All of this depends on the bitcoin prices and the market itself. When all people decide to turn this infamous medium trading bitcoin into currencies, many whales should be resting and not playing pump and dump anymore. Or the amount of whales could be reduced by many small holders in the market. When the demands is rocketing again and the prices kinda high, i thought that bitcoin could be currencies again when it become more stable.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

How economy drive is created?

Its two way transaction where people within the country earn money through there jobs, skills, business and they pay taxes over their salaries to government. This is also followed by the employer itself who pays government X share for doing the business in their territory and thus government earns more money from different ways. When there is international trade then other countries pay local government for doing business and trades with them.

These all creates the stream of investment for government and using which they pay government employees their salaries, create big infrastructure, roads, bring oil into the nation and puts up education system and much more.

This generate the proper circle of economy and an ecosystem is created here in regulated manner.

Bitcoin and Economy?

Being decentralised and running over the public ledger bitcoin becomes partially invisible to the government. People dont pay nay taxes over it and thus money flows in one direction only. People can save up as much money as they want and as long as they dont convert back to the fiat then they re not eligible for the taxes. Thus it disturbs the ecosystem that we discussed above.

In no way bitcoin can help future of economy.

You said a lot of good things and when you get to the bitcoin part, you forget that bitcoin can also help a lot. I'll give you an example: if the government and the banks of my country were encouraging bitcoin exchange and miners to settle in my country, it could be an advantage for my country, as exchange and miners would be creating jobs and to encourage universities to create blockchain courses, crypto there ... there would be more software engineers and banks too would be moving more money, but because of the political elite this is not going to happen.

My answer is never. What can we expect in a currency that comes from a market that has so much fraud and is always manipulated? The disadvantages of Bitcoin and the Crypto market are heavily exploited. So Bitcoin's future is bleak and we should not invest long term on it.

Shocked

so it's dark bitcoin or do you mean that there are people with obscure intentions who use bitcoin for malefic purposes? because bitcoin can not hurt anyone

Yes bitcoin can affect a countrie's economy, but it will not go that far that the econony of a country will be down when bitcoin is down too. A country will not fall if a token chose to fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: