Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2883 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

I think it is too impossible for now. Bitcoin couldn't be the world's currency because it's price is unstable and volatile. It is still better for some people to have fiat as a currency rather than crypto. Also, most of the people around the world are still clueless about what bitcoin is.
Ups and down is always there in bitcoin price, but it does not mean that it can stop bitcoin from becoming the world number one currency of the world. bitcoin popularity is still increasing and more and more people are taking more interest in bitcoin i think that bitcion investors will continue increasing and very soon bitcoin will spread out throughout the world.
repzaj

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.

Our bitcoin currency is not stable, but I think it will become possible by around 10 to 30 years it will become the main currency of the new era.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

It's possible that bitcoin can be a major digital or cryptocurrency in the Global platform.  Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency and I'm sure if it's not bitcoin that will be use widely, we owe it all to bitcoin. All the alts right now is like a version of bitcoin that is being developed. Let us see, it will be in a near future that people will likely us it.
Baoo

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

Well, I think that there are many obstacles against Bitcoin like, the attacks of the governments and the control of the whales on the market and other problems. Otherwise, the truth of what will happen in the future on Bitcoin is unexpected, but I expect that after this widespread drop in Bitcoin and the whole market, there will be a good development in cryptcourrencies especially when Bitcoin will reach more than 12K.

On the other hand, I guess that the big governments will change their decision or opinion about Bitcoin especially when this currency will overcome these problems which led to this big fall, and it is expected that after a few years there will a collective recognition in Bitcoin and why not that we will see this currency as a main coin in the entire world.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Do anyone can answer my question? Can bitcoin replace fiat completely or bitcoin just is asset?
jowels0000

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

It is possible to guess only that nobody can speak correctly in the future. The way bitcoin prices have decreased in future, there is a threat to bitcoin in future, but if this situation changes, then bitcoin will go forward all way. We hope that bitcoin will increase its prize and in the future it will go a long way in the economy direction.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

I don't see economy working efficiently over the economical model cryptocurrency possess because of following reasons.

• Due to the high volatility, cryptocurrencies can never be used as an effective currencyin facilitating international trades.
  • Due to anonymity,  it will become for state to gather tax and hence can restrict development proces of a nation.
  • Also, cryptocurrenciez may seem decentralized, but in actual some 4% own the largest share and they can run the market and the price according to their will. This can be a threat to a nation's financial stability.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Well, even if the coin is to be the world's coin, the number of coin in circulation is too small to meet the world need. Besides, the originator of the coin is anonymous ant till now no one has been known to be the owner of blockchain technology and bitcoin. So i doubt if the coin can meet the criteria for world's digital currency
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

I think bitcoin can improve one's economy and make the future of the person using bitcoin better than not using. Because if the way you use bitcoin is true, will get a decent profit to increase your economy.
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

bitcoin are the future of the another country because bitcoin is the one who can soar high.
Nabilo

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

I don't think it can become main currency of world economy.Since you're ignoring some points. First of all it has same disadvantages which can destroy the economy of every country government are against it because they know it can increase the number of crimes and people can't reach there its also can remove the use of fiat and its the main point why government is scared if people stop using there fiat they'll never pay tax to government.Anyways Bitcoin is just like stock its price won't be sable
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

I believe it is possible for bitcoin to be the economy of the world but that may take quite some time. Until it comes to the point where it is accepted by most governments in the world, this will not happen. But gradually it may get there.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

believes in a fully free-market economy in the production, distribution and operation of money to end the central bank's budget
The existence of Bitcoin is a force that forces all countries to better manage their economies
And the biggest thing about this is, it makes you enormous whosoever have majority of them. Later in world, there would be so huge war for bitcoin. And right now, as the critter for being super power in world comes over to economics. In future, it would be the contribution and distribution and hold of bitcoin. Any country with most of these factors, it would be super power.
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

Haдeюcь cкopo зaмeнит фиaт
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

in my opinion about whether bitcoin will be the main currency in the world economic system? in my opinion it is not that bitcoin will not be the main currency but will be an alternative to other forms of investment in the form of assets, I see the ability of crypto or bitcoin just as an alternative not as a main heirloom of the traditional economy of modern society.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:02:50 AM

believes in a fully free-market economy in the production, distribution and operation of money to end the central bank's budget
The existence of Bitcoin is a force that forces all countries to better manage their economies
Which is why they do not like bitcoin at all, bitcoin like gold will force governments to only spend what they collect in taxes and will not allow to them to steal from the wealth of their citizens which is one of the reasons of why I have great doubts that bitcoin is going to ever be accepted by governments because they are very comfortable with the way things are now.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

Many form of basis that bitcoin will soon become a main source of economy, and the conflicts also involve on this situations when bitcoin become a main source of economy, that's why many countries who wants to regulates bitcoin and other countries did not. But if we analyze deeply and look the bitcoin business, it is something makes economy become powerful, because of the total contributions of income all over the world.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

I believe it is possible for bitcoin to be the economy of the world but that may take quite some time. Until it comes to the point where it is accepted by most governments in the world, this will not happen. But gradually it may get there.
Well that would be taking longer times. Things are not that much good in bitcoin favor right now. There are so few countries amongst the whole who are accepting bitcoin. Majority have just locked down bitcoin in their countries so that no development can be made in their vicinity regarding bitcoin. But we are quite hopeful for the good times. May be odds are in their favor.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

And the biggest thing about this is, it makes you enormous whosoever have majority of them. Later in world, there would be so huge war for bitcoin. And right now, as the critter for being super power in world comes over to economics. In future, it would be the contribution and distribution and hold of bitcoin. Any country with most of these factors, it would be super power.
If we look the economy China has the strongest economy in the world because of the exports. If we look to bitcoin mining they have the largest market of bitcoin mining. Why they mine bitcoin in such a huge capacity, because they know that the future if that of bitcoin and they want to hold maximum quantity of bitcoin. In the crypto economy they will also lead the world in the future.
dolon_r12

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

Bitcoin and the future of the economy Bitcoin can protect the role of the economy. Bitcoin can be used to finance money in financially economically, which can be accomplished with a little bit of hard work and management.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: