Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2870 times)
coinhunt

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

I'm pretty sure that it can become a sort of international currency. I even suppose that countries, in which BTC is banned, will accept it someday. I mean after they’ll see how profitable it might be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 which is a new form of economy as against the current economical concepts which we follow at present . Bitcoins net work systems  and its features are very sound and found it suitable to the forth coming era. It is a decentralized one so not any government or the central Bank control over it, anonymous and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology.Its popularity is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is considered much suitable currency to operate world wide to the forth coming era.

laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

In my own opinion, bitcoins is good for the economy because people can have a wealthy life using crypto and people will be having an easier way to pay their taxes.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
What do you mean by being the currency for the world economy? Do you mean being the main currency for a particular country or being a currency that will be used by the world and bringing and end to other currencies? I am not getting your point here, but neither of these two that I mentioned will work. Bitcoin is as it is and will continue to be used for the purpose for which it was made.
autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

It's possible that bitcoin can be a major digital or cryptocurrency in the Global platform.  Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency and I'm sure if it's not bitcoin that will be use widely, we owe it all to bitcoin. All the alts right now is like a version of bitcoin that is being developed. Let us see, it will be in a near future that people will likely us it.

Bitcoin affects only our honey pond. He has no direct impact on the economy. And the economy has no influence on Bitkins. People are the bunch of both of them.
BountyGram

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

Future economy will be based on the solutions that a certain country will take, I think bitcoin is one of that solution, it can offer a lot of possibilities and opportunities to its users, Bitcoin can support the economy of a certain country, by giving its society the chance to earn through investing.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:54:27 PM

Bitcoin and the economy might merge into one in order to have a better and faster progress and that is why i believed that bitcoin has a lot of way to go in the future and the future of the bitcoin and economy are so bright and they just need to get into themselves and merge into one to become the best and to help each other.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:01:42 AM

No,it can't be a main currency but it could help the world economy. Bitcoin can help for economic growth and stability of every country. It can help to reduce poverty if every country give an opportunity for their country men to use and invest in bitcoin to gain profit.

randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

Not yet because the price is unstable and no one will use it for paying or buying something because they lost profit or they don't have so government will against it because they are number one will lost profit sharing.
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:09:14 AM

BTC will certainly promote the economic and social development in the future. After the price of BTC is stable, it can be used as a common investment product.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

in the future bitcoin will affect the development of the world economy, it has been shown in some countries that have received bitcoin as a means of transactions other than money, as well as many banks that use blockchain system where this system can facilitate transactions without any limit on the distance of the number and time
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

Bitcoin is still on its infant stage. The blockchain technology is still developing and is yet to reach its peak potential. People are still hesitating to adopt bitcoin and other crypto currency. On the other hand, the government hates bitcoin since they don't want us to have power over our own financial matters. So it might take some time before bitcoin becomes recognized as the global currency.
Some people are talking and saying that bitcoin has reached its maximum potential but those people do not know what they are taking about, bitcoin is still very young and only a few million people are using it, even if only 1% of the population adopted it in the next years that would still be enough to get a price between 50k or even 100k but for some reason some people do not see this.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

Some people say it a hype, and this is all due to the lack of understanding upon which some people avoid it while few try to find what it is all about. When one understands it better they'll easily get to know about its potential and the need for it in the future economy.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

This is a very naive question and the answer is no. And the stability of the proice is also unrelated with what you are talking. And by the way, even the title should be rephrased, since you are eventually talking abount finance, not economy.
Well according to me it is surely possible that bitcoin will get a better economy to us, as we know bitcoin is the legend and successful investment program which is supported by a lot of investors, so I think the future of the economy will be based on the progress of the bitcoin, now almost 100% of our economy is good only because of bitcoin which is here to support us and to get us good jobs opportunities, so I am really hopeful from bitcoin.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

Perhaps many will disagree with me, but I'm sure that crypto came to replace the Fiat, as eletrichestvo came to replace the candles. The transition process will be painful and take a long time. However, everyone knows that progress can not be stopped, and crypto is definitely huge financial progress.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

Crypto market has a great future ahead of them if they continue doing more developments on their system and now that bitcoin slightly recover its price I'm pretty sure it can surpass the last year top price by the end of this year. Also more people are getting to crypto market everyday and establishments starting their way to adopt Bitcoin to their systems that's why I say Bitcoin and the market have a great years to come.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

bitcoin has made a notable contribution to the economic development of bitcoin without inflation or with no involvement in the bank or intermediary between the two, thus maximizing the value of the parties.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

for now I think it is still too early to discuss about it, the main purpose of bitcoin is to be the world currency.
but you see rejection in many countries, I think it will take a long time, until the vision is achieved.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

now, bitcoin is a very popular digital payment tool and has been widely used in the world
so in the future, i believe bitcoin could be the world's currency
jrivera68846

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

The bitcoin value may fall, but the dollar value for all currency cannot be under on its other currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: