Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2879 times)
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

Although Bitcoin is a technological innovation that can replace the basic currency, similarly, changes in the economy and society as a whole are necessary. In certain countries, it is also true that currency volatility is higher than BITCOIN due to insufficient trust in key currencies. From those countries, bit coins may end basic cash.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Although Bitcoin is a technological innovation that can replace the basic currency, similarly, changes in the economy and society as a whole are necessary. In certain countries, it is also true that currency volatility is higher than BITCOIN due to insufficient trust in key currencies. From those countries, bit coins may end basic cash.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency technology has the capacity to upend the entire global economy and create enormous efficiencies.It might even change the very structure of government and challenge the power of the nation-state.
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

I also agree with the opinion that "It may change the structure of the government and challenge the power of the state". I am looking forward to the events that could happen in the near future, whether it are going to begin from small countries or drastically changing all at once.
rizky_big

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

maybe but it takes a very long time. Bitcoin can increase its value but it will be difficult to enter major markets around the world. Maybe the entire cryptocurrency can be a good alternative to paper money because crypto can be used between countries at a low cost. In time, cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide in the future.
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

I think no cause Bitcoin is volatility and we should have fiat currency maybe bitcoin will be more popular in the future and lots of countries might accept bitcoin as their acceptable payments but I doubt that it could replace fiat or be an global currency.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.

No doubt some nation they dont need bitcoin, becuase they knows bitcoin can crush some bank. Bitcoin has a major impact in web based managing an account, so I think that is the some motivation behind why different nations not tolerating bitcoin
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

bitcoin and the economy have a mutually beneficial relationship. If the economy is developed then the bitcoin will be more positive and if the bitcoin goes up, it will also affect the economy. Relate to each other
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Yeah Quite frankly government  is not patronizing the idea of Bitcoin,because they still can't figure it out how they gonna control or monitor it in the future. Because we all know that cryptocurrencies has no middle man that will require you to have extra charges transferring money to your loved ones.

And additional to that Bitcoin is not as stable as the existing currencies like dollars, it is very vulnerable and for the benefit of its people the government is interfering.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ahdie12

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

Do you think that if Bitcoin becomes a common currency, will the economy be held back? The development between Bitcoin and Altcoin will create prices, advances in technology. I do not agree that Bitcoin is exclusive.
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

If we will fresh and open to a new ideas here I think bitcoin will be the great helper and supporter for the existing economy system in the world.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

Maybe? but bitcoin is a very huge money and government don't want to use it because as you saw that the prices of bitcoin itself can surpassed $50,000 for one bitcoin only so government will not promote it and also to its volatile value so we cannot blame governments for now.
The point is, the government doesn't really want to take the risk of bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency because they are seeing a huge risk of losing money because of the volatility, that volatility is the main reason for the people to just keep losing money so they are not accepting it and promoting it because it is just very risky.

as far as i know the highest price bicoin currently is about $ 20,000.
maybe in the future can touch the price of $ 50,000 or more, if for bitcoin and the world economy I'm optimistic bitcoin will replace fiat money because too many deficiencies occur in fiat money, we must be ready to change for the better future.
Bitcoin has maybe a big rule in the economy in this coming years, economy will really bost in the next few years if many individual will know bitcoin air maybe crypto and make a profit on it. I can really helps every individual around the globe to stand alone without the help of any government.
We have seen many countries where Bitcoin has played an important role and is contributing to their economies on different angles. Now gradually other countries are also in consideration and negotiations with these countries to bring the proper system of cryptocurrencies especially for Bitcoin in their countries because they want to progress too with it just like other countries are progressing.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

It's true, Bitcoin has become a great influential element of the economy already, So it's been an influential factor for the individual financial status so Day by day the growth of Blockchain system is getting higher and people around the world is getting engaged in this platform. That's why Bitcoin will be the future of the economy.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

If for the world currency the possibility of bitcoin is still very difficult because with various problems often faced by a trader becomes a factor that causes bitcoin still needs a variety of mature considerations from the government and the population when they want to be used as a world currency.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

Digital Currency Is The Future. Bitcoin has been considered by many the currency of the next generation because of it’s anonymity and value. Today, it is currently worth well over 100$USD, and will probably keep up rising. It can be used just like real money, but it’s all inside your computers. With it’s price, you can buy anything from a hard drive all the way to a car, house etc.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

It will become the main currency for crypto economy but not for world economy.

There's a long debate on how will bitcoin going to overtake the currency worldwide but there's a long way to go before it will go there. Dollar will stay and bitcoin will be it's rival and alternative choice for people who wants to stay anonymous.
You have a point besides there are some countries which don't like bitcoin, but maybe in the future it could be possible that bitcoin and dollar will be the main currency of world economy.
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is beneficial not only for the person using it but for the whole nation. With the more and more use of bitcoin future of the economy can be more secured and stable. All the crisis can be solved by the bitcoin. It has the potential of increasing  any country's financial statements. It has also helped by eradicating unemployment. So it can be concluded that any country can have bright and developed future with the aid of bitcoin. Just keep up the good work my friend.
Veeggaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

Bitcoin and the economy might merge into one in order to have a better and faster payment progress and that is why i believed that bitcoin has a lot of way to go in the future and the future of the bitcoin and economy are so bright and they just need to get into themselves and merge into one to become the best and to help each other. It's just a matter of time.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

Yes it can be the main currencies in the world because its the most popular of all currencies in the world
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

Yes this is possible if many people use bitcoin as their currency, but we know this is long process, because many country they not accept bitcoin as digital currency. We should spread good news about bitcoin and what bitcoin do and function and can help other country specially in economy of their country.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

With bitcoin keeping its power and almost every year, im pretty sure too that more and more people is going to like cryptos and as more and more people are utilizing the bigger the chance of country's economy to lift from being down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: