Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2864 times)
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?
No, it can't be, since all economic activities should be strictly regulated in order to avoid abusion by the market players of the rights of all other players.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general do not provide that centralized instrument of control - their intended use is exactly the opposite (deregulation and freedom of business and finance).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Bitcoin will greatly impart the future of the global economy. It will come to a time where every business particularly online stores will prefer Bitcoin payment to fiat.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Mao siro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

I would like to see what will happen in a few years, and maybe even dozens of years Personally, I'm sure that the future is behind the crypto currency. Smiley Smiley
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Do you mean being the main currency for a particular country or being a currency that will be used by the world and bringing and end to other currencies? I am not getting your point here, but neither of these two that I mentioned will work. Bitcoin is as it is and will continue to be used for the purpose for which it was made.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.

If many government regulate bitcoin as payment, i think bitcoin can be international currency. People will use bitcoin for his/her travel because accepted in any merchant and its more secure and save than carrying fiat money. Most merchant afraid accepting bitcoin as payment because government not regulate it yet, and if government regulating bitcoin, i am believe bitcoin very useful
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Its possible but it make take decades before it happen. Bitcoin may increase its value but it will have a hard time to get in the main market around the world. Maybe the whole cryptocurrency can be a good alternaternative for a fiat money but it will never be the main currency I think. Our government will always find ways to protect fiat money, but a least cryptocurrency will be accepted around the world in the future.
Yes that's right. Bitcoin is very good and a big  help for our future. It will also lower the rate of poor people in this world. It can also rise our economy.
In my opinion the future of economy will depend upon cryptocurrency in the future. In the future the whole world will use only bitcoin for their general use and all other currencies will disappear from the market. When we have one usable currency all over the world, buying, purchasing and trading will be easy and the money circulation will never stop. It is the growth of economy.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

Eventually, the monetary form we know, will diminish. Just as letter writing and post cards have diminished to make way for email.
Same will hold true for transition from physical money to electronic money to digital money (crypto-money). Money will eventually move completely onto the electronic, protocol-based rails. Amongst us, there exists a generation that was born with paper money and saw a gradual shift to electronic money. It is this very generation that will have a hard time understanding (or accepting) the possibility that decentralized currencies will eventually make way and rule the economic seas. It's just a matter of time.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

Its possible but it make take decades before it happen. Bitcoin may increase its value but it will have a hard time to get in the main market around the world. Maybe the whole cryptocurrency can be a good alternaternative for a fiat money but it will never be the main currency I think. Our government will always find ways to protect fiat money, but a least cryptocurrency will be accepted around the world in the future.
Yes that's right. Bitcoin is very good and a big  help for our future. It will also lower the rate of poor people in this world. It can also rise our economy.
The future economy of a country not only depends permanently with an action but country is required to look into everything with the passage of time as it has to take care in different occasions.

In case of crypto currencies, it is useful to use it for trade and as investment source as well as payment mode which will be more interesting if a country proceed for it like recently Germany also did it not only as investment source but payment mode is also available in their country.

Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

I think there will be a long debate about the bitcoin as world currency.  But I can say that bitcoin will be widely known by many people all over the world. Economy will be more progressive as the bitcoin will become more progressive
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

I don't think it can. Maybe in a long time from now digital currency may become the main currency in the world but BTC will be kind of outdated by then.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

For me BTC is the most futuristic thing we can interact with for today, also it has enormous potential to affect future economy and it will do that for sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

poor people that have any knowledge about cryptocurreny could earn money from any ways.maybe if they have no capital, they could joining at bounty campaign so they got reward after done with the task.
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will make the world economy better and can provide very many benefits for those who own and use bitcoin for one of the payments because it will make transactions easier, more convenient and safer. I believe currencies like bitcoin will dominate the economy in the future.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

I would like to see what will happen in a few years, and maybe even dozens of years Personally, I'm sure that the future is behind the crypto currency. Smiley Smiley

With patiently we know how potential the Bitcoin future going to be, we have seen many downfalls from 2010. Last year is the best year for the Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin reached to ATH in the market and makes many companies and governments shocked by seeing the price.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

With patiently we know how potential the Bitcoin future going to be, we have seen many downfalls from 2010. Last year is the best year for the Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin reached to ATH in the market and makes many companies and governments shocked by seeing the price.

I think Bitcoin walking in the circle. And some years looks like the others. And we can see new jumping in 2-3 years. My all hope is on it now.

Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

someday bitcoin will be an irreplaceable future, even though now bitcoin is falling in price but one day the value of bitcoin will increase again and can generate many benefits so that it can drive a better economy.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

It really seems a vague issue. For bitcoin cannot become a global currency unless there is universal acceptance for it. As of now, of we go by the current status of the bitcoin, we find that bitcoin is more of a source of investment and an asset for the people instead of being used as a medium of exchange or better say currency. Anyhow if bitcoin is universally adopted for the furtherance of the global economy then it will modernize the way things are done and will imbibe many positive changes that are required as of now. It is a decentralized mechanism, so there is more transparency and autonomous operations that will make transactions work in a better manner.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

I think Bitcoin walking in the circle. And some years looks like the others. And we can see new jumping in 2-3 years. My all hope is on it now.
I also hope like that, but I think that next year will be a very good year for the development of bitcoin prices. I feel that the world will try to use blockchain for economic development, and will have an effect on the price of bitcoin in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

With the speed of modern technology development, resulting in many changes in the market and the creation of BTC. BTC is one of the hot currencies in the world, it has created the trust of business and attracted the number of investors, companies in the world. In the future it will grow even further, assuming that governments around the world will legitimize it and that it will be available on all exchanges.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

I think why many countries are accepting bitcoin is because the country itself have the knowledge how to control the their people but some government did not accept it because they afraid that the bitcoin may replace the currency of their country. I think if the bitcoin become the main currency of the world economy, the bitcoin is already stable and ready to be the main currency of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: