Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2870 times)
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

Yes, this can happen only for the implementation of this will take time.Many countries already have a negative attitude to bitcoin.For them to accept it, they will need the same large-scale use of bitcoin by other countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Maybe now it's still too difficult for Bitcoin to get to that level, but everything about Bitcoin still has an opportunity to become something more valuable than now, maybe I imagine a world where Bitcoin can be used in every country in the world and become the currency of world because it can be used in every country in the world
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

I think that might happen, but bitcoin still takes a long time until it happens. At present there are several countries that reject it and I think every country must legalize bitcoin so that it can be realized. So we as bitcoin users must be more patient. I am not too concerned with the big thing that happened, what I hope is that bitcoin is increasing and legal in my country. That's just my opinion.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

It is possible that such scenario of development bitcoin. But I think that bitcoin lacks power and scalability. Most likely, other more advanced crypto-currencies will come out in the lead-but at this stage, of course, the bitcoin leader is crypto-currency. The leading countries of the USA, Great Britain, Canada, Denmark and many others have approved the crypto currency. I think they are not afraid of new money, but on the contrary understand the inevitability of introduction to the economy.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

Bitcoin's a currency that has great potential, to become the world's major currency if the government approves and legalizes bitcoin for use. But along with that, bitcoin still has many obstacles which one of them is the amount of supply which is very limited so that this's unlikely to be able to supply the entire human population in the world.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

Bitcoin is big revolution in this era,We live in 21st century time change and the mentality of people change but still we stuck in the fiat money. There should be alternative for fiat money and hope Bitcoin is best medium of exchange and if we call Bitcoin is global currency it will not be wrong.
Future stable economy is necessary for every country or state and being optimist Bitcoin is helpful for healthy economy of the country.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

Bitcoin's a currency that has great potential, to become the world's major currency if the government approves and legalizes bitcoin for use. But along with that, bitcoin still has many obstacles which one of them is the amount of supply which is very limited so that this's unlikely to be able to supply the entire human population in the world.
Bitcoin is a good coin to invest as a kind of asset but I think in order to become common currency around the world Bitcoin is hard to make because it still has some limitations such as quantity, The transaction speed is slow. Coins are likely to become the common currency of the world I think is XRP.

Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.

Is it really possible but then it takes a lot of time and effort if it happens. It takes time because it should be introduced to the peopl who are not civilized or those who are in rural place. It takes effort because there are lot of changes, rules and regulations to be implemented if it happens. But then who knows.

jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

With the speed of modern technology development, resulting in many changes in the market and the creation of BTC. BTC is one of the hot currencies in the world, it has created the trust of business and attracted the number of investors, companies in the world. In the future it will grow even further, assuming that governments around the world will legitimize it and that it will be available on all exchanges.
Bitcoin will be one of the influential currencies for the future, because more and more users and countries that recognize bitcoin continue to grow. Not without reason, the country is slow to respond to the progress of bitcoin, but is looking for loopholes so that the state gets added value from bitcoin such as tax revenues, labor, and bitcoin monitoring.
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

Bitcoin can become a reserve currency if all countries accept it and have clear rules. At the same time, there should be a separate direction for the development of Bitcoin in countries with economies in difficulty.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

I think if cryptocurrency/ Bitcoin will be properly implemented around the world then we will be digitally advance in technology and even in money and so all transactions will be done instantly and conveniently. Economy in the future will be very successful. Again if it will be properly implemented with guiding rules.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
I don't think I can, because the dollar has become the main currency of the world economy. and now the dollar is the strongest currency. and it will be difficult to weaken the dollar. the state of the world economy is very doldipilarilar. When a crisis occurs in the United States, the impact will also be felt by countries that export and import a lot. so it will be difficult for bitcoin to replace the dollar as the main currency of the world economy.

brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

Bitcoin may have become the main currency for the world economy. However, the fraudulent ICO and the Altcoin has led to Bitcoin in particular and the cryptocurrency in general is losing that opportunity.
Evacarter

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

Cryptocurrency will certainly affect the world economy in the future. Bitcoin is the most influential crypto currency. The world and the economy are changing, that change comes from Bitcoin.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

For me BTC is the most futuristic thing we can interact with for today, also it has enormous potential to affect future economy and it will do that for sure.
Exactly bitcoin is helping people now, it is helping our community to be good, it helps our society to get rich people because as I have noticed after accepting bitcoin economical state of many countries has improved, baggers, jobless, homeless people can hardly found now, only because bitcoin is giving them chances to earn their own money instead of begging, so really good for our economical state.
nasekguring

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

it could happen
when Japan legalized bitcoin and made it their second currency, I really hoped my country would do the same thing, and in reality it was very different from Japan who would accept change.
my country does not recognize with various reasons and regulations, 2 things that inhibit bitcoin in my country POLITITION & corruptors
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:21:21 AM

My answer is never. What can we expect in a currency that comes from a market that has so much fraud and is always manipulated? The disadvantages of Bitcoin and the Crypto market are heavily exploited. So Bitcoin's future is bleak and we should not invest long term on it.
In my perspective Bitcoin help us from lacking in terms of finnancially we need to accept the fact that bitcoin is really useful. We should give time and support for it to become success.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

Bitcoin was not created to destroy the economy of a country but rather to do the otherwise. Bitcoin brings financial satisfaction to the people as they get to trade on a p2p mode without any delays from middle men. Bitcoin offers job opportunities to its merchants, traders, site developers etc. All these affect positively the economy of a country.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
AnnaLim

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

It is hard but I don't think it will never happen because nowadays bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. Personally i think bitcoin will be accepted in near future and it can replace fiat soon.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

I think that in the future this world economy will need bitcoin to be one of the solutions that can be relied on for the future, because I feel that payment using paper currency is no longer safe and comfortable, I'm sure the future will be more likely to use digital currency like bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: