Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the future of Bitcoin will rise again  (Read 714 times)
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

do not forget that new coins are more difficult to mine, and their reward will eventually decline further. Therefore, the problem of a strong exchange rate fluctuation is likely to be resolved. It just takes time. It will 100% rise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

"What will be the future of Bitcoin will rise again" 

wow

That's like a combination of all the trash treads being opened everyday in bitcointalk.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

do not forget that new coins are more difficult to mine, and their reward will eventually decline further. Therefore, the problem of a strong exchange rate fluctuation is likely to be resolved. It just takes time. It will 100% rise

It is good to be optimistic and in this sort of market sometimes gut feelings are necessary. But I agree with you forging new coins becomes exponentially more difficult and more expensive and it will take time for sure. But the question to ask is whether it would rise enough relative to the other altcoins.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

I think that bitcoin will rise, it is very strong and promising crypto currency, I believe in it
Yes it happened in the past so it will happen again too hopefully.But currently even the price of bitcoin is in red but this scenario happened earlier too so don't wait too long to invest now or you may regret it later.
It is just the fear of losing their money that is clouding their minds. I do not blame them. The media is really succeeding in panicking investors, even these experts are discouraging them. Therefore, the best option is to take the risk now or regret it later like you said. When bitcoin was worth $200, people ignored it because they thought it would not grow. Later on, they regretted it. I, myself, regret not investing in btc in 2013. So, this is the best time to buy and hold.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Hope this is it. I think it is in an investor downturn. He may need a certain increase to have more buyers.

This time is our first experience the it continues the falling of value we don't know what will happen but we think just because of those investors and this is we need to work out that to promote more the bitcoin to back the investors and ti will increase as the prediction of some investor that will rise again unto the maximum value.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

think positive here always believe like this OP that you post

we can't see the future but predict yes so in market now that grow a lot then we can say we have future

always do invest the affordable for you to lose if bad happen in crypto so that's easy to accept
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

bitcoin if we look at the incident that happened. many negative issues to bitcoin and finally all end up receiving and joining in bitcoin (no change at all to bitcoin) so also one by one the state accept and allow bitcon as a legitimate payment. and I also believe that bitcoin prices will improve someday.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
ultra insting

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

lack of investor interest keeps prices up and this takes time and campaigns
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

of course very possible and investor's will goes  back to invest again and makes initial coin offerings and surely more's project coming in soon then the price will rise bounce back again into the world market cap, so say calm and just relax the crypto currency too become expensive.
tonyjon

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

The situation on BTC is still very ambiguous. However, yesterday a new report from the CFTC on the state of bitcoin futures on CBOE and CME was released, and it is clear that there is still a clear predominance of short positions in the market.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

I think that the public spreading that will make bitcoin rise again in the future, although today bitcoin loses confidence from investors, but public enthusiasm for the crypto world, especially bitcoin continues to experience a good development.

every year many public are interested in the crypto world, and they will be the supporters of the crypto world to always live.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:16:42 AM

Good explanation. I hope it happens. There is still a chance for Bitcoin to go up again. I also believe that Bitcoin's future will be bright. Time will answer everything. Be patient all will be beautiful in time. Cheesy
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin, they are one of the best currency in the cryptocurrency group which they have a great future through the massive support that they received from the public in their journey.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin, they are one of the best currency in the cryptocurrency group which they have a great future through the massive support that they received from the public in their journey.
I agree on that. I believe that bitcoin has a capability to rise up high soon it is all because bitcoin has now really the best coin that has really a big profit in return of every investment, that will maybe the factor that affect the bitcoin and it is now really becoming more interesting. I think there will be more investors that will invest in bitcoin in the near future.

wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

it will be good, and I think price of bitcoin will rise, so we have to be patient and wait for the right time and it may give us double profit .

Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income. Investing in bitcoin you need to be patient to wait until the price value is increasing cause the value now is down. Waiting fot the right time is give you more profit in your investment.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:26:40 AM

Bitcoin enthusiasts are always eager to know what the future holds for Bitcoin Last year, Bitcoin’s price trends were creating a storm in the financial world, now that its price is falling, investors are very concerned. Bitcoin is highly volatile and this makes it a risky investment. At the beginning, investors should know every detail about Bitcoin and then consider whether or not they want to invest recently the crypto bubble is at its all-time low, but experts believe soon it will hit the magic $10 trillion figure. This is around 20 times more the present value.Good things come to those who wait, the same holds true for Bitcoin as well. Like many companies and businesses that were established powerhouses before and after the crash-Bitcoin is also no different. There is no doubt that digital currency enthusiasts are concerned about the recent price decrease, but it’s merely for few days, soon Bitcoin’s price will surge and break all previous records many people are eagerly waiting to invest in this new digital currency, especially since seeing the last price surge. As businesses and people from around the world are showing trust in this new payment system it’s value will increase without a doubt. Experts believe that the future of Bitcoins isn’t about its potential and limteless returns, but about the promise of creating a new currency for a better world and giving younger generations more options. It is a digital world where you can send, receive, and store digital currencies from your Smartphone in just a few, simple steps. It is a world where money is safe and easy to use, people can now trade with anybody and anytime. The allure of Bitcoin isn’t just about the money, it’s about the technology it brings to our world.

Today btc is in low value but its not always in its low he price value is still unstable going high and low so its early to say that the crypto is will not rise because the cryto coin still in the battle in the market and we dont know that in the future it will rise again.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Many people expect that the market, which in recent times have an inherent tendency to fall of the coins will start to grow. Everyone is hoping for a good profit and waiting for good news.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

If we believe in bitcoin.then we must be positive always.bitcoin will rise again.we cant predict when was the right time but it will pump i believe.still hoping that it will reached the $20k same last year

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

Many new investors get panic by the price reduction for the longer period and will reduce the investment in bitcoin.Bitcoin will reach $25K by 2018.This is the maximum expected price of bitcoin.For this ,at first the price should reach back to 10,000$.Then the price will automatically reach 25,000$ in short intervals.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

it will be good, and I think price of bitcoin will rise, so we have to be patient and wait for the right time and it may give us double profit .

We need to be patient while waiting for increasing of price value of bitcoin. We know that value of bitcoin is down and unstable so all we need be calm and don't panic cause it is cause of losing the money and most of all long patient to wait until the price is increasing and we get more profit in our investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: