Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you store your tokens?  (Read 5427 times)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
Create an ETH wallet address on the Paper wallet application. Private key stored carefully, buying and investing in promising altcoin!
Hope for success in the future
Kate74Bell

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

I usually store coin and Tokens on a hot stock. My habit is not to store coin and token cold wallets because they are not convenient. When storing them on a hot wallet I can exchange Bitcoins anywhere.
rezha82

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

I often sell altcoins that I have usually at:

idex, hitbt, yobit, bancor, etherdelta, binance, etc.

from the list of exchanges I think I rarely enter because at the moment I see the altcoins that I have come down so there is no time to see developments in the audience.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

I have been diversifying my coins. Some are stored in wallet, especially the tokens or coins from ICO (investment or even bounty programs) because they still have low price. But, I also store some my coins in the wallets in order to be easily if going to sell or add the amount of the coins again.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

I only keep tokens in my wallet. I bought a separate device. It is not connected to the computer. I connected a separate internet. The device was not hacked yet. The computer was recently hacked. You can not keep everything in one place. This is the golden rule.

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

Our coins are secure in my ether wallet. In present some hardware wallet are also available in market. In which we can store and secure our coins. From hardware wallet we can exchange and sale these coins at any time.
Lula Mahdura

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

it looks like Myetherwallet is suitable for us to store tokens even though I haven't got a token because I just joined.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

I personally store tokens on various resources, some in my personal office, some on metamask, and the other part on the exodus.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

i think, best and safest wallet is myehtereumwallet because ethereum wallet is a gateway to decentralized applications on the ethereum blockchain,it allows you to hold and secure, so this wallet is more secure to all wallet but you should safe your private key.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

I have tokens that i earn from joining airdrops and campaigns, and i store my tokens only in my ethereum wallet, it is safe there for as long as i keep my private key to secure my wallet. I have not stored tokens on other wallets and i have no experience on that. But i wanna try someday just to compare what is much better between the two.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

myetherwallet is a good choice. The wallet is very safe to save tokens. or imtoken, a mobile wallet application that you can use to store eth and token erc20. both of these wallets are the main choice, when I want to save the token erc20 in a personal wallet
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

I stored all may bounty tokens in Myetherwallet because thia wallet is the most commonly used by all people in crypto world. But if you are using MEW wallet you need to make sure that no one will know your private keys to avoid getting scammed.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

I stored all may bounty tokens in Myetherwallet because thia wallet is the most commonly used by all people in crypto world. But if you are using MEW wallet you need to make sure that no one will know your private keys to avoid getting scammed.
I store most of my tokens on exchangers site and i believe my tokens will safe there. Most of exchangers have good sercue system a cold wallet to avoid hackers.
But if you want to hold tokens for really long time, you need to store on Trezos or somethings like that.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

I store mine in myetherwallet since I do not have a hardware wallet. I think MEW is safe enough to keep my funds, it's just a matter of keeping my password safe and bookmarking the url so that I can avoid being phished. I also have some in exchanges, I am waiting for prices to rise.

Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Before MEW was hacked I use to store my tokens on MEW but now I use imtoken and trust wallet to store my tokens.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

I store most of my tokens on exchangers site and i believe my tokens will safe there. Most of exchangers have good sercue system a cold wallet to avoid hackers.
But if you want to hold tokens for really long time, you need to store on Trezos or somethings like that.
You must have heard it somewhere. There are some people who say that exchanges are not safe as we store the wallets on our computers. Besides the famous exchange sites certainly have high security, so we do not need to worry and bother to save it on the computer, directly to the exchange may be simpler (if the token already listed there).
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

It is better to store your tokens in an ethereum wallet, maybe it is an ERC20 wallet because it could be safe than an exchanges. Because in an exchanges there are a lot of scammer there, so it could be safe in your wallet. Or much better you download a hard wallet such as Ledger.
indeed if we want to be safer we might be able to add double security, for example by using 2FA.
if you want to use a hardware wallet, ledger recommendations I think it's also safe enough
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

I store all my tokens to offline hardware wallet as hardware wallet is the only way to fully secure your coins. Hardware wallets cannot be accessed by anyone other then the owner and nothing can be transferred without confirmation by a button which is under owners control.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

I think everyone has their own way of storing tokens. I am used to storing my tokens in my Ethereum wallet. I will carefully protect my wallet and private keys. I will not let hackers attack me easily.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Mostly I have been stored my tokens on MyEatherWallet, only some tokens I have transferred to exchanges & holding there. I will suggest you to store your tokens in MEW but use hardware wallet to make more secure your coins & tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: