Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you store your tokens?  (Read 5415 times)
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

I think most people use Myetherwallet  to store tokens. This wallet is very reliable and popular. I use it too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

I always keep assets in my wallet and market because I trade on the exchange so there are several assets on the market and for storing my wallet I still believe in metamask because the wallet is still very safe so worrying about losing coins is no longer different if we only rely on browser wallet from Ethereum there we are still very vulnerable to hackers.
But now there are many hardware wallets that you might be able to use to store some of your assets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
internacrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

I don't have a hardware wallet so that I stored my token to online wallet such as MEW, LOBSTR and also in the exchange.
I know to keep an asset at an exchange is not good, but really I trust binance for that Smiley so I never afraid Smiley
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

I store my tokens in various conditions. Those coins that I hold for a long time - I keep each in my wallet. Those tokens that I can sell at any time - I keep on the wallets of decentralized exchanges where these tokens are being traded.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Where i store my tokens, depend on the wallet it is compatible with. For instance ethereum has got a lot of tokens that uses its platform, the same as the platforms as waves, xlm and neo. Those are the ones i know mainly. Anything outside ERC20, cannot be compatible with. So i only store ERC20 tokens on ethereum wallets, such as imtoken, MEW and Metamast.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

MEW very insecure. Even if you smart not to get scammed by phishing site sober, who knows what you do drunk  Grin
I think ledger wallet is irreplaceble. Not worth risking all money, hardware wallet is the best

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

As of now I only store my tokens or altcoins on MyEthereumWallet with MetaMask extension that allows your wallet to be more secured. But if you can afford some hardware wallet then it is much better for your tokens or altcoins to be stored.
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

The part in the purse is MyEthereumWallet, the part on the stock exchange, I actively started trading about half a year ago, so the tokens are always in circulation.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:08:28 AM

Hello.
Dont you think that the title of this thread could also be "where shoud hackers search if they want to steal your tokens?"... (just kidding Wink )
I join the majority of answers: first on MEW, and also on a ledger.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:17:27 AM

Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

You can try MetaMask if you use firefox browser, but I do really advise to use myEtherWallet since there is allot of safety features in it, and I know that your profit is really secured to though it is prone to phishing, you just need to be cautious.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

Wallet storage is not entirely safe. I used to use Myetherwallet from the first time I entered the crypto world until now. This wallet based on Ethereum, in my opinion, is very safe because I have never lost a coin. As long as I can maintain my password correctly, my assets will be safe.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

I store my tokens in a secure nano-s wallet. because I have had a bad experience saving in myetherwallet and all my assets are lost stolen by irresponsible people
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

To provide security for tokens that I get through bounties. I keep it in several different wallets. I tend to store tokens in my wallet rather than on the stock. By storing in the crypto wallet, I can get additional values ​​when the price increases, but the token value will also depreciate when the market price decreases. That has become a common risk. If I doubt the potential token, I move the token to a coin that I think is safer and promises its benefits.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

I prefer to keep my coins in my wallet instead of in the market, except i'm waiting for the market to rise for me to sell my coins.
I will put them into the exchange when i tried to sell them.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

The best and safe option is to save your tokens in hardware wallet so that hackers can't flush out your tokens from online platforms. I am using trezor wallet to store my tokens.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

I store ethereum based tokens on MEW or Coinomi, EOS and Neo biased tokens on infinito wallet, Enu based on Enugui.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

in fact everything returns to each other's needs if you are going to hold a coin for a long time, you may keep it in your own wallet safer, but if you like to trade every day you might save it in the market it doesn't matter because you control every day.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

I have to stored my tokens in the ERC 20 wallet and when i come to know that it's value rise then i shift my tokens and coins into the online exchanges for further use and trade while now the market is down so the fee for trade is high that's why the users are not use now a days.

Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:22:04 AM

I store my token in MEW wallet and exchanges, i always have 2FA security on exchanges and bookmark MEW website for use.

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

Mine is also stored mainly on mew, many coins are stored on the exchange, if it happens pump I sell coins and buy them off cheaper

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: